Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Jesus you scared the hell out of us." Jeff looked his usual angry self even as Kerry made his way over to sit on the bed with her.

"Shut up and get over here." She motioned to him before pulling down the cover and shifting up one of Oz's old shirts that she now had to wear. Tom thought she was only another two to three weeks from delivering and she was huge, big enough where her clothes no longer fit.

In another second, Lizzie held both men's hands and pulled them to her stomach. The babies kicked almost simultaneously as her mates sat there touching her.

"What the hell?" Jeff sighed the words, searching her face for answers.

"Your kids are kicking. It started two days ago, and it keeps getting stronger." She looked at them both smiling with a tear in her eye.

Kerry's own tear bubbled to the surface as he stared down at her stomach where his hand lay.

"Oh my God. That's so incredible. Lizzie, I'm so sorry we've been ignoring you. We just want to help." Kerry broke down as he sat there, but Jeff stayed silent just staring down to his own hand.

"It's okay. It's all okay. This is happening though, guys. I'm having these babies, your babies, and we need a plan for when that happens. We need to stop trying to prevent things and just deal with them as they are. Jeff are you listening?" She looked to him because Kerry was focused on her words, but Jeff had not moved.

"I don't want to lose you Lizzie. I love you and I love my daughter, but I can't raise her without you." He looked up with a tear-streaked face and she felt his fear, unlike she ever had before.

"Jeff, you know I love you too, and you Kerry. And of course, I love the babies. I just, well, I need us to be practical here guys. These babies are going to come no matter what, so I need you both to promise me something."

"What Lizzie? Name it; you know we'll do anything for you." Kerry was so genuine as both he and Jeff looked at her.

"I need you to promise me that they will always be safe. You have to take care of our kids no matter what. That means if you have to choose between me and them, you choose them."

"Lizzie, baby, don't say that please. Nothing's going to happen to you." Jeff moved up placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I want to believe that. I really do, but let's face it nothing seems to work out happy for me. So, I need this from you two. You have to swear to me that you will take care of them. I need to know my babies will be safe." She pulled Kerry up some so that both men were right in front of her.

"I swear Lizzie. As long as I'm alive, nothing will happen to either of them." Kerry was the first to make his promise, and he somehow knew that he would be tested one day and he would keep his word.

"I'm going to protect all three of you with everything I have. And Lizzie, if anything happens to any of us, Kerry included, you should know that these kids have so many people protecting them you'll never have to worry." Jeff turned her chin to stare directly at him. His words held gravity and they eased her very core.

"Okay, now go back to work, but from now on you both sleep in here with me. I'm tired of being lonely and I need you here." She smiled, reassuring them both, and their bond was solidified once more with their words.

From that night, through the next two weeks, the three of them shared the same bed. It was difficult with as big as Lizzie was getting, but they never faltered. They held each other in their weird little family unit taking in these last moments knowing that no guarantee of anymore was really there.

It was almost exactly two weeks from the day Lizzie made them swear their oaths that she felt the first pain. Instantly, she knew that the time was here and there was no going back. The pain coursed through her slowly as the contraction hit like a wave.

"Jeff, Kerry, Oz, Tom, anybody?" She called out loudly and in the next instant, Oz came running up the stairs to her.

"What'd you need sweetheart?"

"Oz, I just had a contraction and I think it's time. You better call everyone and get me downstairs to the infirmary." She surprised herself at how calmly the words left her lips. Lizzie half expected to be screaming and out of her mind with terror, but she was okay somehow.

"Shit. Um, hang on let me call them back from town. They went for supplies." Oz pulled out his phone dialing.

"Hey, Jeff, it's time to get this show on the road. Call Tom and the two of you better high-tail it back here now."

Lizzie watched as Oz listened to Jeff on the other end of the phone looking exasperated by his comments.

"Of course I'm fucking serious, now move your asses and bring feathers because I can't catch two babies." He hung up the phone and moved up to Lizzie's side. The evening light still shown through the blinds above her and she saw the fear and love in Oz's eyes. He always did treat her like a daughter and that's the concern she saw in his eyes now.

"Oh fuck." She got the words out as another contraction came, this one more powerful than the last.

"Come on, you got this. I've never met anyone tougher than you, and you're going to bring these little angels into this world tonight." He gave her a soft smile and she returned it hoping that his words and not his expression were going to be the truth before the next morning.

By the time Lizzie was having contractions that were only 30 seconds apart, everybody was tense around her. It had been 3 hours of this, and still she waited as Kerry measured her cervix once more. He had paid special attention in the last few weeks to several medical texts on labor and delivery. Kerry was good like that, easily falling into a book and learning the intellectual side of everything.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:55 AM