Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"What do you mean you can't? I thought you angels could heal anything." Oz retorted.

"We can heal most things, but she is not wounded."

"Well, then what's wrong with her? Damnit Tom tell us how to fix it." Jeff was on the verge of tears, so his anger had taken over to help him cope with the extreme emotion he was feeling.

"I did not know this had happened. I should have prevented this, taken her to heaven with me, anything. I could have stopped this before it was too late." Tom mused to himself.

"Hey Tom, what are you talking about? What's going on?" Kerry was invested in this now, needing to know what was wrong with Lizzie. She was pale and despite looking peaceful did not look like herself.

"Lizzie is with child. This illness is part of the gestation process, and cannot be healed. The twins inside of her are causing her what I believe you humans call morning sickness." Tom spoke the words and the room fell silent. Each man there tried to process separately the words that came from the angel's mouth, and none of them knew what to do with the information.

"She's pregnant? Are you sure?" Oz was the first to recover as Kerry and Jeff stared at her still form.

"Yes, with Kerry and Jeff's children. She is doomed now: fate has taken its course." Tom spoke as a tear rolled down his face.

Kerry sat down onto the floor having lost all energy to stand. He had just learned that he was going to be a father and that the love of his life was going to die. Not one book they had found discussed her past the birth of her offspring, not one.

"Can you take the babies away Tom? Take them away, and we'll never touch her again." Jeff was crying as his hand rubbed in his hair like a child.

"I can't Jeff, no one can. These are special children, part of a prophecy."

"Fuck." Oz sighed as walked over to his chair and sat down.

"Goddmanit." Jeff picked up the nearest stack of books tossing it before storming out of the room. Anger was easier for him now, anger at himself, anger at the world, anger at fate, just anger.

Kerry crawled over to Lizzie picking up her hand in his and ran his fingers down the side of her face. She was still beautiful even now, and he couldn't imagine not having her in his life.

"How long do we have with her Tom? And how much worse will this get?" Kerry asked him not taking his eyes from Lizzie's face.

"How long has it been since you had intercourse with her?"

"A little more than a month."

"I believe her to be about a 3rd of the way through her pregnancy, so perhaps another two months before the boy and girl are born. And, I don't know how much worse this will get. This is unprecedented."

"Kerry?" Lizzie's eyes opened and she looked confused, but perhaps a little relieved.

"Hey. How do you feel?"

"Like I got hit by a truck. Why are you here?" Lizzie was groggy and she looked around seeing Oz looking terrified in his chair and Tom with a tear on his face standing to stare at her.

"Oz called us because you were sick. So, Jeff and I came and brought Tom with us." Kerry's eyes were watery as if he was on the verge of tears.

"Tom. Hi, I missed you and I'm so sorry about when you tried to heal Jonnie. Did you fix me?" She reached out and Tom came down to sit on the floor next to Kerry so he could be level with her. He reached to grasp her other hand.

"I have missed you as well and all of that is forgiven my child. But, I can't fix you Lizzie. This is not an ailment I have control over. I am sorry I have failed you again."

"I don't understand. What's going on?" Lizzie moved so she was sitting up and looked into Tom' eyes wondering where the pain was coming from. It was as if they were all looking at her like she was dying. She was sure this was some type of spell or curse, but not that it was a death sentence of some kind.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:55 AM