Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Z...I'm close...are you...oh fuck." Kerry moaned out from behind her.

"Yes, come here." Lizzie rasped out feeling Kerry lay down against her back while he continued his thrusting.

"You feel so good." Kerry was moaning over and over as he drew in on his orgasm.

"Oh God, Lizzie, you feel so good on me." Jeff was panting as she kissed him. She felt his head rub against her as she grew closer.

"I love you Kerry." That was all he needed to hear, exploding into her as he felt her orgasm explode around him.

Jeff again saw the flash of green in her eyes as he saw Kerry's mark glow. Kerry watched the mark on her neck completely light up now and then he felt Lizzie sink down onto Jeff taking his body with her.

"UH...OH fuck..." Jeff cried out the feel of Lizzie pressed to him causing him to explode again.

Lizzie felt the heat of Jeff's cum spreading between them, but somehow didn't care. She wanted to stay between them like this forever.

"Whoa, way too heavy, Kerry, roll over." Jeff croaked out on the bottom of the pile.

Kerry rolled pulling out of her as he moved and Lizzie rolled too, with Jeff following. They lay there together all out of breath and all finally sated. Jeff reached over grabbing tissues from the nightstand by his head and cleaned himself and her. Then, they all fell asleep intertwined as both men held onto Lizzie.

"Have to pee guys, can I?" Lizzie woke first unable to move between her two lovers.

Kerry made a small sound rolling onto his back, followed closely by Jeff. She went to the bathroom and on her return stopped to admire the two sleeping men. They were different in a lot of ways, but right here they were so similar. She loved them both, but she again couldn't stay. Last night had been a mistake and she knew that another mistake like that could mean that she would be on the road to death. She got dressed quietly and left a note before grabbing her bag and heading out.

"Hey Jeff, wake up." Kerry's voice came through the cloud of fog that Jeff had.

"What's up, Kerry? It's too early for this kind of hangover." Jeff was bleary eyed as he rolled over to see his partner standing naked by the table in the room holding a note.

"She's gone...we fucked up." Kerry looked completely blown away.

"Wait, what? Oh shit, that wasn't a dream last night?" Jeff suddenly realized exactly what had happened the night before and more and more details were coming to him as he sat up and grabbed his boxers.

"Here." Kerry passed the note to him.

J & K,

I love you both so much, but being around you was clearly a mistake. I'm out of heat as of tonight, so I will be fine. I'm sorry I caved into my urges and hope you can forgive me. Don't look for me because I don't want you to. Our time together has to end here or bad things could happen. Please take care of yourselves and try to forget that I existed.

Lizzie
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:54 AM