Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Get undressed, I want to taste her." Kerry's voice made her whimper. Jeff was gone from her for only a second before Kerry was on her mouth. His kisses just as strong as Jeff's, but he used so much more tongue as his hands moved over her body. He had stripped completely down and lay on her naked. She could feel how hard he was on her leg. Desperately, she tried to keep her thighs together trying to prevent herself from tempting him further.

"Roll Kerry, I want some too." It was then Lizzie regretted the bun in her hair as Kerry rolled her onto her side and Jeff scooted behind her, his lips sucking at her mark. Kerry pulled her left leg up and over his hip making her groan and lean back into Jeff who was pressing his cock into her ass cheek.

Kerry's fingers played with her breasts as Jeff reached around her playing with her clit. She knew this was the time to stop all of this because she could feel the combination of her heat and her growing arousal overwhelming her mind.

"We should slow down guys, it's too much. Oh god Jeff." Her breath caught as his fingers drew her towards a release she had been needing.

Kerry snaked an arm around her back pulling her against him and positioning his cock at her entrance. Her brain screamed out, but sensing her hesitation, Jeff scooted closer to her. He pressed into her forcing her body closer to Kerry's and then she felt Kerry enter her.

"God, yes, Z...yes..." He slid in as far as he could and she moaned into his mouth as Jeff continued rubbing her clit. Kerry kissed her full of the passion she had missed so much from him.

"Uh...I'm gonna...I'm too close...uh...uh...fuck." Lizzie came her body seizing on Kerry who gasped at the sudden pulsing, but held her face to his.

"I want to feel you Lizzie, please." Jeff moaned in her ear as his cock pressed on her from behind.

Kerry slid out of her as if on cue and she rolled over to face Jeff. He was greedy with her mouth sucking on her lips and kissing her with force. Lizzie no longer cared what her brain was telling her as she shoved him backward laying him flat.

Kerry had been kissing her neck and he moved with her as she straddled Jeff. This all seemed such a blur as she looked down at him before sliding onto his cock.

"Oh yes..." Jeff breathed out as she felt her own breath catch. He filled her so well and this position only made it that much more intense. She ground her hips against his not wanting to let any part of him out of her body.

Kerry's hands grabbed around her pulling her face back to meet his waiting mouth. They kissed even as she rode Jeff harder and harder. When he released her face, he let one hand trail down to her clit rubbing her as Jeff had only moments ago. His other held onto her left breast playing with her nipple as he gripped onto her tightly.

"God, it's too much...oh...god. I'm...OH YESSSSSSS!" Lizzie's core released sending a bolt of lightning through her. She couldn't say much else as she felt Jeff sit up below her and kiss and suck on her neck.

"Unh...baby...I'm gonna, oh fuck I'm gonna cum...I can't...unh." Jeff fell backwards on the bed. Kerry and he saw pieces of the same thing happening then. Kerry saw the mark on Lizzie's neck glow the same green as her eyes, while Jeff recovered himself to see her eyes glow bright. The mark on his own hand lit up as well.

Both men paused, thinking that something seemed off, but they quickly disregarded it as she turned her head taking Kerry's mouth.

"I want to feel you inside of me Kerry, now, please." Lizzie groaned the words out before leaning down and releasing Jeff from her body. She shoved her ass in the air inviting Kerry inside and leaned down connecting with Jeff's waiting mouth.

It was so intense to have her on him like this, begging to be fucked and having seen two orgasms from her already. Jeff could only think of wanting to give her more, so much more. When he heard the wet slap, he saw her eyes open wide. It was Kerry filling her up even as she kissed at his neck.

Lizzie felt amazing. She had her second mate inside of her now and with each thrust she felt another release coming. Looking down at Jeff she could hardly breathe.

"I love you Jeff." He needed no further invitation as he grabbed her mouth. He laced his fingers down to grab his own cock, which was growing hard again. He started to rub his head on her clit, hoping he could feel her cum again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:54 AM