Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Kerry and Jeff both wanted nothing more than to have their way with Lizzie that night. They had resisted so many temptations throughout the past few days and after the incident with Jeff, they both strained to make themselves leave. Now, they sat at the bar together throwing back shots. Thank god they had walked there.

"I got to tell you Kerry, if I was ever gonna have to share a woman, it would be her and it would be with you." Jeff was feeling good as he downed the last shot.

"I know Jeff, I just wish we could be with her, like really be with her." Kerry's ability to speak on an intelligent level had died out sometime ago.

"This is what's best for her though, Kerry, and we love her. Let's figure out this heat cycle and go from there...maybe we can get at least hold her and hang out." Jeff mused to himself.

Neither of them saw Gabriel in the background, watching and waiting to push things over the edge for them. Now that they were a little tipsy would be the perfect time to put the last bit of his plan in motion. Tom was out of the picture at least for the time being so he had all the opportunity he wanted.

After the demons had gotten to her at the house, Gabriel knew it was imperative to finish her destiny and do so the right way. He had realized that if she was impregnated by a demon then it would be the end. She could end up in hell for her part in bringing some evil being to life. At least if she was going to die, then he wanted her to be with him. He wanted the eons that an after-life in heaven would offer him to win her back as his child. It was cruel, but necessary to end this perpetual hell that she found herself in here on earth. His daughter deserved better.

With a few implanted thoughts and impulses, Gabriel had done what he needed. Before Kerry and Jeff realized, both men were walking back to the house, having forgotten that they were supposed to be gone for another two hours. The sobriety creeped back in slowly, but neither seemed to care. For some reason, they needed to be with her.

Lizzie was drinking as well thinking it would make relaxing and taking care of herself easier. It was when she had both of her hands on her body, which lay naked across the bed that she heard the key in the front door.

A second later, Kerry and Jeff walked inside the bedroom, finding her splayed out and shocked. They looked and smelled incredible. Her fingers left her core and she lay them at her sides not sure what to do or say right now.

"Oh fuck." Jeff stood staring, Kerry next to him doing much the same.

"Sorry, I guess. I thought I had more time." Lizzie tried to stammer the words out.

"Shhhhh...just let me take this in, please beautiful." Jeff stood looking at her trying to burn this picture into his mind. Something in him made him move though, as if it was outside of his control. In a moment he was crawling across the bed and had sealed his lips on hers. She moaned at the intrusion of his tongue. His clothes were rough on her skin, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

Jeff covered her mouth with his and started to kiss all over her neck and chest. She wanted to tell him to stop, but then she saw Kerry undressing at the end of the bed. This all seemed so odd to her after their self-control before, but the whiskey in her body made her not care about weird or normal. Jeff snaked his body along hers back to her mouth letting his chest graze her and then a large hand wrapped around his shoulder.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:53 AM