Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Okay. I'm sorry Jeff. I don't mean to be such a problem." She hung her head and Jeff scurried across the room kneeling in front of her. His hands went to her face cradling it.

"Hey wait. You are not a problem. It's us Lizzie. Kerry and I want to protect you, but we're just not immune to this and with the mating and all, well...it's just..." Jeff looked into her eyes and they were suddenly those dream eyes that glowed green and beckoned him.

He exhaled as she stared back at him and then leaned forward kissing her firmly on her lips. A whimper came from Lizzie as she returned his kiss. In an instant, the room got hotter and her smell surrounded him. Jeff's hands threaded next to her, pulling her by her ass up against his stomach. Lizzie's arms wrapped around his neck and he lifted her. The two were on the bed in the next instant, with Jeff completely unable to control himself.

Lizzie wasn't sure what happened or how, but suddenly her heat flashed through her body and all the sadness cleared. Jeff's touch was enough to bring the world to peace around her. She moaned as he pressed his hardness into her dampening core.

"Whoa, hey guys..." Kerry's words came through the fog and Jeff raised his head looking to his partner. It was just enough for him to stop what he was doing and pull back even as Lizzie still clung to him.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Lizzie...I..." Jeff stammered as he tried to regain his senses and Lizzie released him sliding herself up and away from Jeff's body.

"I didn't mean to interrupt something; I was just coming to see if we were planning on going out or not." Kerry could smell Lizzie's scent so strongly and he dared not move in from the doorway, not wanting to chance something from one of his dreams happening.

"It's okay Kerry. I think maybe you guys should go out. Seems like we all need a break." She was panting and completely unaware of how that just happened. Sure the attraction to Jeff was there, but never had it been so magnetic that she couldn't stop herself. This was a new level of connection beyond what they had before and it was terrifying considering the consequences.

"Lizzie, please, I didn't mean to..." She reached out putting a finger to Jeff's lips. He was now sitting up in front of her and she couldn't help but smell the excitement oozing from his pores.

"It's okay. I know it's not your fault. It's that you're my mates and I'm in heat...and...and..." She moved her finger taking his lips again without thinking. His hands went to her face and held her there as they started kissing harder and harder.

"Guys!" Kerry called out and Jeff instantly pulled back forcing himself to stand up from the bed. Lizzie stared at him in disbelief.

"Wow! Uh, yea, I think we should go out for a bit Lizzie and maybe you...well...I have to go for a minute." Jeff almost ran out of the room heading towards the door for some fresh air.

"Call us if you need anything Lizzie. I mean anything. We're just going to have a few beers at the bar down the way and play some pool or whatever. We'll come back in a few hours, hopefully refreshed. We can be here quick if you need us though, so just call."

"Thanks Kerry. And tell Jeff I'm sorry."

"I will, and I'd kiss you goodbye, but uh...he's not the only one having a hard time right now." Kerry smiled and waved as he turned to follow his partner towards the bar.

Lizzie sat in her bed, feeling the heat coursing through her. Just that short time with Jeff had sent her brain into overtime and now it was inevitable that she needed a release. There was simply no way for her to avoid it.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:53 AM