Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Oz, hey it's Kerry. We're at Lizzie's place and well we need you to send a clean-up team." After Jeff took Lizzie inside it was Kerry's job to get things situated.

"What? What the hell happened Kerry, and please tell me Lizzie's okay?" Oz was freaked out instantly at the call.

"It's Jonnie, Oz. She's been killed. I don't have the whole story yet, because Lizzie's not doing great, but I think she's physically fine. We just well...we'll take care of her. We just need Jonnie taken care of."

"Listen, You get Lizzie fixed up and find out what happened. We need to know what to be prepared for. I'll have a wagon come out and pick up Jonnie. Damnit, she was a good agent!"

"She seemed it, and I know Lizzie cared about her. We'll give you a call when we figure this out, but I don't think she's leaving with Jonnie still here."

"Yea, I hear you. I'll get things moving."

"Thanks Oz." Kerry hung up and took a look down at Jonnie. The woman was really beautiful. He could understand why Lizzie liked her, and seeing her here was just sad. He had thought foolishly that Lizzie could have a good life with Jonnie, maybe be able to be happy in some way. Now, he wasn't sure.

"Are you all set?" Jeff sat on Lizzie's toilet and when the water turned off in the shower, he wanted to keep her moving. He knew that standing still and thinking would mean she would feel everything that had happened, and he couldn't let that happen, not yet.

"Yes, but I think I'll need a bandage." The shower door opened and Lizzie stepped out with a towel wrapped up in her hair and naked otherwise. For a moment, he was stuck taking in her naked form and then he saw the blood trickling from a nasty slash across her demon warding.

"Shit. Um, do you have gauze and tape?"

"I think so. It would be in the downstairs bathroom cabinet." She said it easily and stood there in a daze.

"Okay, let me go get some and I'll take a look. Do you have alcohol too?"

"Yes." A sudden wave of exhaustion washed over her and Lizzie felt her knees grow weak. In the next instant, she saw only black.

Jeff had stood up and was about to leave the bathroom when he saw her eyes roll back and moved quickly to catch Lizzie before she fell on the bathroom floor. She was limp as he carried her into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. He dashed down the stairs then heading for her medicine cabinet.

"Hey, Oz's guys are taking Jonnie, where's Lizzie?" Kerry came inside from the backyard.

"Upstairs. She passed out, and has a nice cut. Come on, you can help me fix her up and hopefully find out what happened." Jeff started up the steps with Kerry close behind.

Lizzie was back up and around within a few more minutes and Jeff and Kerry tended to her wound. Kerry ended up putting in a few stitches before all was said and done. She had finally been able to piece together the details of what happened for them after another hour. A few drinks later, and both men left Lizzie to sleep for at least a little while as they tried to figure out what to do.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:53 AM