Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 19

The Torino pulled up an hour later with Jeff and Kerry inside frantically trying to get to Lizzie. They had been nearly two hours away when she called, but her words and her voice were enough for them to come screaming down the highways to save her. The door was open as the men approached her cabin, and both knew it wasn't good. They quickly ran through the house checking for anyone or anything, with their guns drawn.

The rain had stopped, but there was Lizzie when Jeff exited the back of the cabin. She was soaked completely through as was the lifeless body that she lay atop. Her face was turned away as he approached and Jeff's heart sank. Was Lizzie dead? Her words had scared the hell out of him, and he had no idea what to expect now.

"I came as soon as I could what is going on?" Tom's voice broke his stunned silence and the angel appeared out of nowhere beside him.

"I don't know. Lizzie? Lizzie, are you okay?" The terror in his heart subsided as Lizzie lifted her cheek from Jonnie's chest to look at him. She was blank as she stared back before light came to her as she made eye contact with Tom.

"Tomas, oh thank God, please, Jonnie's hurt. Please heal her." Her voice was weak as it came out and Lizzie barely recognized it. She had lain there so long just praying for Tom and after calling Jeff she truthfully had no concept of how long it had been.

"Lizzie, you must move, and I will try." Lizzie pulled herself upright at his words and waited as Tom approached her. He knelt down beside Jonnie and his hands moved to her chest. A blue aura came from his hands and she stared at it, hoping.

Kerry had joined Jeff in the backyard and stood there taking in the scene. He had never seen Lizzie like this. Her clothes were completely soaked through and she had blood streaked down the front of her shirt, faded out slightly from the rain. Her eyes were puffy and red, but her face an ashen white. She looked drained, completely lost. Kerry's heart ached to see her like this, and he just watched hoping Tom could fix Jonnie and perhaps bring this beautiful woman back from the hell he saw on her face.

"Why isn't anything happening?" Lizzie broke the silence with a small question as she looked at Tom pleading with him to make it all better.

"I...Lizzie...I can't fix her. It's too late." The glow stopped and Tom looked at her with sadness.

"What? No, it can't be. Please bring Jonnie back, please."

"Lizzie, I'm sorry, she's been dead too long." Tom reached a hand out cupping her shoulder.

"No...No...then just leave. What good are you if you can't fix her?" Her words were full of anger, and Tom had never felt that from her. It was one thing when he helped open the gate, but this was nothing he had done. He figured that she needed to be angry with someone, and if that's what she found in him it was the least he could do.

"I'm sorry Lizzie." Tom disappeared at those words leaving her there staring at Jonnie. No tears graced her eyes; they had long since run out. Now, there was just a cold numb feeling in her.

"Lizzie, hey, we should get you inside and changed, you're soaked. Can you get up?" Kerry was by her side with Jeff. She made eye contact with him, but he could only see a shell of who she really was.

"I...I...don't want to leave her."

"Baby, she's gone. We'll call Oz and make sure she gets taken care of and everything, but for now, we should get you inside and cleaned up." Jeff had his hand out to her on her other side. He could see the pain in her eyes, and having lost his share of friends and fellow agents he understood all too well that she needed to be taken care of right now.

"I...but what if she wakes up?" Lizzie's brain was only half-functioning and she couldn't quite wrap her head around the situation yet.

"You know what, I'll stay with her and call Oz. Lizzie just go inside with Jeff and get cleaned up okay?" Kerry chimed in realizing that without meeting her somewhere between her thoughts and reality she wouldn't move forward.

"Okay, but come get me if she...oh God...if she..."

"He will Lizzie, now come on. Let's get you up." Jeff leaned down threading an arm around her and she struggled to pull herself up. Her legs were asleep and her body felt like lead. It was all too much, but now that her men were here she could breathe again. Jeff soon swept her up in his arms, carrying her into her house and up the stairs.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:52 AM