Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Good morning." Jeff wandered into the kitchen, having woken up on the couch and saw Jonnie there cooking.

"Morning. There's coffee in the pot if you want it."

"Thanks." He felt the icy air in the room instantly. He tried to ignore it finding a mug in the cupboard to fill from the small white pot.

"So, you slept on the couch? Were you guys afraid I couldn't protect her or something?" There it was the first barb that he knew would be coming for him.

"Nope, honestly, just didn't want to hear you with my girl last night." He jousted right back to her willing to deal with any repercussions.

"Your girl? Your girl? Last night she was my girl, and I didn't even have to bang her." Jonnie was clearly full of bitterness and knew exactly where to hit Jeff so it hurt the most.

"You fucking bitch. You know that in this line of work shit isn't always black and white. I never meant to hurt that beautiful woman upstairs."

"Then why did you? I had to watch as she cried you know even after she left Oz's place. I watched as those beautiful eyes filled with tears at night and she tried to get your face out of her head. I can't believe you are even here right now."

"You don't understand. I love her, you...you're just a good fuck. I'm her mate and so is Kerry. It's not something we chose and we didn't choose to hurt her either. Like it or not though, she doesn't have the same bond with you that she has with us. And don't doubt for one second that if I could have been the one with her I wouldn't have. I know I hurt her I do."

"You think I don't love her, how could anyone not love her? The hardest part of all of this is just knowing how incredible she is and seeing her in pain. I hate that I can't fix this."

"It's the same for us. We've been trying to fix this for years and this time, we were so close." Kerry had joined the two of them in the kitchen.

"We're not going to stop trying. I don't care what you think of me, just know that I will never stop trying to fix the damage I have done to her, never." Jeff leveled his gaze at Jonnie and she eyed him. She had barely noticed Kerry's entrance.

"I don't care how you do it, but you fix her because she deserves better than this life. But, I have to ask you guys to leave here."

"We planned on it. But, you have to promise us that you will keep her safe. I know she has this new power, but who the hell knows if it'll be enough. So, you promise me that you'll keep her safe." Jeff had a finger raised in Jonnie's face. Jonnie squared her shoulders as she stood there, daring him to touch her.

"I'll die protecting her if I have to. That's our job and that's my woman. It's also why I'm telling you both to leave. I can protect her from a lot, but not from herself and not from whatever magic has a hold on the three of you. So, you have to go so that prophecy doesn't come true, because I can't lose her." Jonnie softened as she spoke begging Jeff with her eyes.

Jeff saw the struggle in her eyes. It made him question his own words to her. After all, they shared a common bond with Lizzie and they all wanted her to be safe and have her life back. He also saw himself there and that terror that struck his soul when he thought he might lose Lizzie forever.

"We'll head out soon, try to leave before she wakes up." He pulled himself back and made his way around her heading for the door to living room, so he could start pulling his stuff together.

"Please take care of her Jonnie, and call us if you need anything." Kerry said the words before he went to the other room doing much the same.

Within 20 minutes, Jonnie was seeing the two of them out as Lizzie continued to sleep. It wasn't even 8 am yet, and it made Jonnie feel a little bit better already to know that the two biggest threats to Lizzie had left and now she just had to protect her for the next few weeks until the heat was over. Then, at least, Lizzie wouldn't be in as much danger. Oz had thankfully let Jonnie stay on cases close to the cabin, understanding now that Lizzie had found someone she could trust in Jonnie.

The next few weeks passed by uneventfully as Kerry and Jeff worked a small case a few hours from the cabin they had left. It was hard to leave her, but they coped by not addressing it at all. Oz had called and given them the assignment and they jumped on it. After all, they were fresh out of leads for helping Lizzie and the short time of being with her had only made them hate that fact even more. It was bad enough to imagine her from afar and hating them, but now they knew she didn't hate them anymore. Plus, they had a fresh picture and memories in their minds to keep them up at night.

Jonnie had done her best after the guys left to keep Lizzie occupied. It wasn't difficult with as insatiable as she had become. Lizzie needed the physical attention, and Jonnie was only too happy to give it to her. The two women rarely got completely dressed as it was starting to seem pointless. For Jonnie, it was heaven. It was time with the woman she loved, and Oz permitted her the "vacation" as it were. Truthfully, he thought of Lizzie as a daughter of some kind and knowing she was being watched after made him feel at ease.

As was usual in Lizzie's life, though, things were never uncomplicated for long. Those weeks of bliss with Jonnie gave way to a cold, rainy day that she would remember for the rest of her life. Jonnie was outside, working on the car, and suddenly the rain had hit. It poured and by the time she got inside the house, she was soaked to the bone.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:51 AM