Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 18

Returning from court had been interesting. It was the first time that Kerry and Jeff had seen her as someone other than the girl in heat. Lizzie couldn't help but notice that they each eyed her as she moved around the courtroom. It was obvious that her suit was doing the same thing for them that it did for the prosecutor. She smiled at the thought that she was so alluring in the outfit.

When they returned to the cabin, Lizzie had to start work right away. She started making phone calls from her home office and wandering about as she often did trying to think about next steps. It was about three when both guys decided that they would go into town and grab some supplies. They had all decided that they should stay a few days in case she had to return to court. Lizzie was sated that day and felt good. It wasn't until late afternoon, when they had been out for a while that she started to get frustrated on the phone.

"Well, I don't particularly care what you want to do and not do while you are on bail. You need to keep a low profile. That means act like you are devastated so I can sell it if I have to." She hung up completely dialed up and waiting for herself to calm down. Getting too excited like this made her heat kick in strong, and she didn't want to be with Kerry and Jeff again if she could avoid it.

When a knock came at the door at 5, she thought for sure it was them, but it wasn't. It was a pleasant surprise. She opened the door and there stood Jonnie. Jonnie was another agent that Oz had sent to check on her and of course to help her out when needed. Jonnie also helped to train her a little bit. She was so sexy standing in the doorway. She had on a white men's tank top and a small white camisole under it. They played perfectly on her light brown skin. Her hair, which was always short had the perfect tousled effect.

Lizzie's smile widened as she glanced down seeing the tan khaki pants beneath. When she looked back up a pair of brown piercing eyes held her gaze. Jonnie was gorgeous; her muscles made Lizzie want to lick her arms right there in the doorway.

"Hi." Jonnie spoke to her, returning her smile.

"Hey stranger. What brings you to town?" Lizzie was coy as she caught her bottom lip. The heat between them was palpable as she stood there. Truth be told, Lizzie's other girlfriends had nothing on this woman. Jonnie was an incredible lover and from their first meeting it was clear that they had chemistry mirroring what she had with Kerry and Jeff.

"You know, between hunts and I know it's your heat cycle. So, I came to lend a helping mouth." Her beautiful brown eyes glistened as she eyed Lizzie in the late afternoon sun. Jonnie loved how she looked in a suit and now standing in front of her in a button down sleeveless white shirt and navy pinstriped skirt, it made her mouth water. Lizzie could be so feminine and she had pictured her almost just like this the whole ride over.

"Jonnie, I...there's something I should tell you..." The crash of soft hot lips into her mouth took away Lizzie's need to speak. She was forced into the house as hands moved all over her body, eventually seizing on her ass. The heat had exploded as she knew it would. Jonnie had no patience. It was always like this when they saw each other. Within minutes, she would be pinned to a wall and she loved it.

Their mouths wrestled as Jonnie made a path to the right and into the kitchen. Lizzie was pinned shortly to the nearest wall and Jonnie's mouth had never left hers. She moaned as she felt the grip of a soft hand around her breast.

"God, I missed how you feel." The words sang in Lizzie's ear as she felt lips travel down her neck and a hand grip onto her ass tighter. This was exquisite. They never did end up in a bed the first time, but afterwards it seemed hard to leave one. Jonnie had been in and out of her life since she came back from Oz's. He had asked her to check in with Lizzie and then it was stolen encounters between hunts. Thank god for her too, she had done so much to help Lizzie recover and showed her there was hope for her to have an incredible sexual relationship without her mates.

"Wait sexy...I need to tell you..." Fingers silenced her words as a second hand traveled down her leg and under Lizzie's skirt. It slid up, under Jonnie's touch, and then a soft hand cupped her pussy.

"You cum first, then you can tell me. I gotta hear you moan little girl." Lizzie groaned at the words and the slow intrusion of Jonnie's fingers into her panties.

Kerry and Jeff returned from the local hardware store, and made their way towards the house. They saw that the front door was ajar and both had a moment of fear. Each questioned whether they should have left her there alone, but she was engrossed in work and they figured it would be fine. At least they knew she had powers now, so she could defend herself in an emergency.

"Hey, there's a back door right?" Jeff whispered to Kerry.

"Yeah, let's go." They dropped the bags at the doorstep and made their way around back. As they moved through the house, they heard movement in the kitchen. Both drew their guns and made their way through the dining room.

"Oh God, Jonnie please...oh yes...right there." Lizzie's voice called out from the other side of the kitchen and both men stopped to stare.

"What the fuck?" Jeff mouthed to his partner with no words.

"I don't know. We have to check. Go." Kerry mouthed back to him.

They edged around the doorframe and then froze. Lizzie was pinned against the wall in the corner with a very butch, yet sexy, woman kissing her neck. Her skirt was pulled up and the other woman's hand was rubbing her pussy as Lizzie moaned out.

"Yea little girl, cum for me...let me see that beautiful face." Jonnie panted into Lizzie's neck moving her fingers faster.

Kerry and Jeff were frozen. Kerry was slightly embarrassed at the sight, and wanted to make sure that this was consensual, although it certainly looked that way. Jeff on the other hand was getting harder by the second and was starting to get angry that someone else was touching his girl.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-03-2019, 11:50 AM