Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 28

After fucking my sis in the morning I went to sleep and she too went for the sleep and when I wake up after around 3 hours I found that my sister was not there with me on bed and after getting freshen up, I move out of the room to see where are the beauties and I found mom was in living room I went to her and saying hi to her passes smile to her, I sat opposite to her and this time my mom was in normal dress in which she generally stays. I enquired about Sonia over which mom said she has gone to temple, and will be back soon. And said father has gone to the office. I was happy to heard it, then mom went to kitchen for my tea, she was in between of the preparation of tea, I went to her holding mom through back, I asked mom please make it strong, initially mom got bit afraid as who is it, then realizing them, she smiled and was relaxed may be enjoying my warmth, all of a sudden Sonia enter the room, and seeing me like this she said ohh it’s you bro, I thought some beautiful couple is standing.

Sonia as always perfect for the words, and her words make me and mom bit in ashamed but internally both are happy over it, mine and mom eyes met for a second and then mom puts her eyes back to the ground and pour the tea, Sonia smiled at me for my flirting and then to mom with my advances she came to mom and said me with eyes to get back to the living room, I went to the room, ad Sonia went to the mom and said mom what was happening was everything is normal na, mom was shying or feeling embarrassed said yeah he was asking me to make tea bit strong, over which Sonia said you should have kissed Sandy when he was so close to u, mom looking at eyes of Sonia with bit anger for something said u r mad, I can’t and I don’t think of him like that it is just the feeling when I dressed in front of him like that, over which Sonia holding mom hands took her to remote corner of kitchen and said if u ear that dress again the again u will feel same for him na and this time Sonia was touching mom face with her fingers and rotating her hands over them, mom was silent she said okay.

Mom I understand after tea u go and change the dress like that day only and I will try not to come in between you and see what happened, what is in his mind mom smiled at her daughter, as if mom was happy over it, again and said but mom remember this time I want to be the spectator of you and uncle, mom nodded her head by simple yes. Now me and my sis was sitting in the room and mom came in the room with tea and she was shying today as if she was new to us, specially to me, Sonia was not leaving any chance to make mom comfortable, she said mom you are looking gorgeous and again she said today you both are looking like couple in the kitchen and if you both are in the market na it will be difficult to feel you are mom and son, i looking at mom smiled at her and she too smiled at me, now I said akka we are couple okay now stop teasing us, over which Sonia said nope you look like you are not then mom to taking my side taking the things on lighter side said yeah I’m gf of sandy.

I was smiling at my sister teasing her m she said okay if you are gf and boyfriend then sandy kiss mom, I was shock but knows that it’s the best time to move, mom said no we are couple and we don’t kiss in front of anyone, mom was laughing and as shoeing eyes to Sonia to stop this stupidity, but no I as prepared and said we are and we can mom just be silent she is teasing us too much, I came close to the mom and took her hands and ask her to stand up, mom to got up and I said sorry mom but let us tease her, mom smiled and said she now okay, she as smiling at me, I means Sonia) I came close to mom and kissed her on cheeks and said okay see are couple and said love u and kissed her again mom was bit surprised from such advance form me specially love you, she said yea no I will not say much but still there is something missing, mom said Sonia now leave it still I was holding mom hands, and I said what Is missing now see she is my mom and gf see this I hugged mom and kissed on her neck, my face was towards my sister and she was showing me thumbs up saying carry on.

I broked the hug but now the fire was burning in bet us due to hug and co of Sonia’s inspiration, I was in mood now and as I broke the hug, but mom was mesmerized and she was still holding my arms and was looking at the ground, I said mom just say her that you are my gf and please be chill, she said to Sonia no are you fine Sonia my son is my boyfriend okay, mom was looking at Sonia as if she was saying ki things has gone too fast and she is not prepared for it, as mom was looking at Sonia my hands move to mom face and said see again I’m hugging my gf my sis, and hugged mom and said last kiss again to my gf and kissed mom on her lips, it was very surprising to mom and Sonia as me too as I didn’t think of it, but my lust overcomes my brain.

As I broke the kiss mom looked at me anger and move out of the scene and I aid sorry to her but mom didn’t listen to her, and I came to Sonia and said please see mom, and make her normal with me, she said loose you have gone to fast, well I will manage her, she came to mom room and my mom was sitting in the room and was thinking, Sonia came to mom and said mom why are you angry. She said nothing dear, Sonia sit along with mom and said mom look it isn’t bad I was just trying to make you people more open and sandy went to fast but still you too liked it naa, mom was silent over it, Sonia hold mom face and kissed on mom lips and said ok mom just abuse him and he will not try this or should I go to him and scold him for his doings, mom look at her and sad no dear, leave it, Sonia then said then how are you, you said it to me that you like his touch therefore I did all that, I am really sorry for it, but again asked just tell me u like it naa, mom was liked, Sonia hugged mom and said if u love me mom then tell, now there is nothing to hide.

I know everything, you did to me, to father to uncle also, then mom smiled at her daughter and said you are really very naughty my love. Sonia kissed mom at her lips and said I called him, mom said no beta, please don’t call him, and don’t tell, kept the things happens itself, Sonia smiled at mom, move out for the water, there she said mom is normal and happy over it’s to take advantage of it and go to mom room, as I pretend to be in the toilet, she smiled, my sister went to the toilet after giving to mom and I enter the room and came close to mom and said sorry mom if you are hurt, mom was looking at the TV I again pleaded her and she said its okay, I can understand but this time there was surprise mom didn’t have the duppata over her and her cleavage were visible to me and mom notice that that I was seeing, then I said okay now you are my gf mom, mom interrupts and said yeah but in the limits not that far where you went sometime before.

I smiled at mom and said love you mom and said ok can I kiss you at the cheeks naa, she smiled at me and I came close to her kiss at my mom on cheeks. I was at the 100th cloud to got open with mom, I said yeah from today you are my gf, mom smiled at me and said yes dear I’m you’re………I silent for 30 sec then she said girlfriend. I was happy before 30 secs more, I said yeah mom if you are not angry then I want to you to say me u love my, mom said it the time for lunch let me cook something and she got up from the bed (I know she wants to say but was shying from getting open up with her own son) as he was going I hold mom hands and make her to stand there and to got up and said my gf bolo plz, mom said Sonia is in the bathroom, she can come, leave it, I said okay once, she smiled at me as I ask her for hug with my hands, mom said I love you my son and hugged me.

I was jumping and hard, and was expecting that I can fuck her today itself, as she hugged me I hugged her tightly and said love you mom you are the are the prettiest and kissed her on neck, then at ears and then cheeks and said from now I’m yours mom and kissed her lips and mom said leave me I said yeah mom and just a second and I put my tongue in her lips and for the first time I tasted my mom saliva and lips and I don’t know how my hand slowly went to mom stomach and mom was saying me to stop it, and my hand for the first time went to moms breast and I just as holding them and it was so hard and firm and smooth, suddenly my sister came out of the kitchen and said oh I disturb couple, mom was in big embracement and she went to the kitchen breaking the things. I too remove my grip and went out to the kitchen and mom was in dailamo as what is happening. I went to the kitchen and Sonia hugged me immediately and said now bro you can fuck her too very soon and then we all three, I smooches my sister and said thanks my love.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 26-07-2020, 12:37 PM