Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 26

I was getting mentally week thinking of that and losing control on my body too, and I after mom took vegetables she raise her hands towards me to give the vegetables.my eyes were on my mom’s face and breast and my hands went towards her hands and as I got hold of vegetables my hand brushes mom hand and those brushing gave me vibration in my body specially at my hand and I was harder now, I just want to hold her in the market but somehow I manage to control myself, as we completed shopping I decided to be bit close to her as my sister has already made mom open with herself and bit towards me too.

As we were going towards the market I decided to take few bold and safe steps and I hold mom through shoulder and start talking about the market stuff and all, I think mom felt bit awkward but she didn’t object and while talking I brought my hands on her back and was feeling mom’s bra strap, for which I’m fetish, but it was giving me excitement I was rolling over her back. And while going through we reached the car and settled our self-there in our seats and reached to our society mom was noticing in the car that I was looking at her breast as her duppatta was not on the place and to my good lunch after knowing it she didn’t put it in the place. as we reach to the parking I was shocked to see the Sonu’s car there, and I know that my sister is in mess with him as she is alone at home, and I ran towards the lift but to my bad luck lift was not working that time, so I had to ran through the lift and I was happy that through stair I will reach faster than mom and can warn about the mom coming, I ran to the door and give them bell and also told them to open the door fast as m alone right now mom is coming through stairs (some where I was liking to see them in position also).

Then the vice came from inside of Sonu saying to my sis go and open it, Sonia in soft and mild voice said I her I was long it indicates me that my sister has been tasted by him today then again voice came go, there was silent in the house then again Sonu voice came go like that. I shouted to open it fast, and in a second door opens up and it was Sonia only in panties opening the door and Sonu was in clothes laughing at the sofa, I try to close the door but Sonu said Sonia just stand for a sec in front of the door, Sonia was not interested but I know the situation said to sis do that mom is coming and I pull my sister hands towards the door and in a sec I hide my sis behind the door and close the door and ask her to get herself ready. Sonia immediately went to her room after collecting the clothes and in the meantime mom too comes in the house. Thanks to the lift which was not working otherwise it could be a mess.

Sonu was looking happy and asked me about my achievement and I told him everything he was happy over it and said me as promised now it’s his turn to fuck my sister still now he hasn’t fuck her and second that I have to make the scene from where he can view my mom nude. I think in heart bro not only nude I will also make u to feel her in few days. Soon Sonia joins the room with shying eyes where then Sonu said lets have some fun and goes outside, Sonia was not ready as she has some plans with mom, but she was helpless as she doesn’t want to share anything with Sonu about this so she got ready for it. I know that today my sister is going to be get fucked by my brother, but Sonu has something different in his mind.

Now the program was made that we three me my sister and Sonu will go out for the dinner and some fun, I was excited and bit worried and my sister was not that much delighted for the trip, as still we all were sitting in the living room there Sonu went for the loo then my sister said that today want her energy for the mom and not for the Sonu and say that she don’t want to join us today, (I don’t have any idea so that she doesn’t join us). And Sonia said i know it is going to be fun with him too and if it is made for tomorrow then it will be cool. Before we could plan something Sonu was back at is seat next to Sonia and kept his hands on her thighs. Sonia looked at me and then at Sonu with fake smile and then our chat then Sonia said to Sonu that dear today she can’t go as she is not feeling well and you and Raju can go.

Sonu looked at Sonia with bit disappointment there Sonia holding his hands and putting them on her breast said I know what you want we can do it tomorrow. (My sister wants me and mom both) she doesn’t want to ignore Sonu too. After thinking Sonu accept her request and said that if possible then she comes to our room at night when we come to home after dinner, tell her that when at night we comes to me u (Sonia) will open the door and then at night we can have fun. Sonia nodded her head thinking that problem is delayed till few hours an after few ours things will be seen again.

Sonia left the living room and me and Sonu was sitting there and Sonu said yaar I might not be able to get Sonia today also as I have to go at night its important and will be back after few days. I was happy to hear that and he came close to me and said yaar I want your mom she is sexy when I came back i want to see her nude once, I was excited but doesn’t want to tell him the things right now, I said ok dear I will try my best. Then he went to Sonia room along with me and call Sonia there and smooches her in front of me and moving out I too came close to my sis and said that he might not come at night so and kissed her lips and said at night ask mom to open the door in the transparent nighty. She smiled at me and kissed me and I went out with Sonu.

We both sit in the car and went towards the car and after taking drinks we went to our old place of highway, on the way he was asking about my experiences and all and was talking about my mom too and was praising her body and style. I was getting hot and somewhere my gay hiding inside was arising and his to. Her he said that he is going to is come for few days, there I taking panga with I’m asked so there you are going to screw Neha, (Neha is his younger sister of my age) he looked at me and smiled and said I haven’t make her my slut, even I want to watch her nude properly) I said bro she is hot yaar more than Sonia so try it naa, over which he said that bro I will do that, just she comes to delhi for studies then see how slut se will be made and she is not better then Sonia your sister, soina is best but I want it to fuck them together.

I accepted his views and said bro suck mine today as I was driving while he was sucking mine I was imaging the body of my cousin the real sister of Sonu who has little fats on her but as beauty as Sonia, so on that way we bot brother had some beautiful time were he sucked mine, I sucked his and I was too got fucked by I’m there in the field, m nit explaining it to you guys as it will be boring for u. so around 2 pm we reach home, and I was now sure that mom and Sonia also had wonderful time together and they were be relaxing now, now Sonu was going I said bro u want to see mom nude naa, he immediately nodded yes I said okay then come with me might things go up in your favor,( I was very much sure on my sis that she will go on her words and will sent mom out in the planned way).

We both waited for 2 minutes before we hear that someone was coming to open up the gate, and from inside it was mom asking who’s that I called from there and said it’s me mom, the light of the room got opens up and then the door opens and me and we both were wide open to see mom, she was looking as if she has come to open the gate for her lover not for her son, she was wearing the nighty which was holding her shoulders through laces and the laces was till her chest and the the nighty begins to her knees. It was light green color satin cloth and the whole nighty was showing her body if seen properly and the nipples of mom was coming out of the nighty the nighty was deep as dressed up my sister so he r cleavage make Sonu mad over her, we both were flattered to see mom in that dress and we were just standing there, mom realizes herself she put her hairs in front of her hiding her naked body through head hairs and with arms and get in and ask us if we need tea or coffee.

Sonu was dying to see her more and he immediately accept the tea and mom went to the kitchen and Sonu in my ears yaar who come your mom came in such dress, she is like nude here in front of us. Hey man your mom’s boobs are tight, and I was dying by his words due to lust and as he continued bro did you see her ass, its big and huge (I was laughing why she hasn’t wear anything), he was hard rock and he said bro, I was killed by her beauty, I said just be silent and hope for the best let first get Neha under us, he smiled at me and said yeah but I need her too. And mom came to us with 3 coffees, and after putting the coffee she went to her room and came back with the other part of nighty covering her, making her more beautiful and respectable. After having coffee Sonu went to his home as he has the train for early morning and I rested to my room.

In the morning Sonia came to my room as father is back from the office as she came inside her went in to my blanket and hugged me and said bro night had a blast with mom and tell me what’s happen at all the night. Sonia got up from the bed and more out to see where mom is and ask mom she is sleeping in her room and mom said ok beta we too are sleeping. Sonia came inside her room where I was already lying she locked her room and remove her nighty and undergarments and came over me in a seconds and as biting my chest and neck and bringing my jockeys down to my feet and now I was too naked with my sister under the sheet and she brought her breast over my lips and ask me to suck her and as I was sucking my sister breast she said this way today I sucked mom breast she was over me for the first time and she had finger fucked me twice we both have sucked and tasted each other bro, I love u and mom. I asked her about the latest progress and what she thinks about me.

She laughed at me and said brp she didn’t tell much but she was feeling good about you when you touch her hands and back in the market especially when you had touch her bra strap over clothes, I smiled at my luck and smooch each other and said means mom need my proceedings, over which she said yes but I’m opening her more in front of you that’s why she went in that nighty in front of u, but even me doesn’t know that Sonu will be with you, otherwise I wouldn’t have send mom to the gate. I smiled in my heart and said but it was awesome mom was looking so hot, Sonia said over it she failed ashamed in front of Sonu in that dress therefore she cover herself with full nighty otherwise mom we had plan that mom will sit with you in that dress and show you more and more naked breast and wants to tease you.

I got up lied my sister on the bed and get over her directed my cock on her pussy and in one jerk I put it inside her and she block her breadth due to pain and so that she does’ shout, my sister hands were pressing her won breast and biting lips ….it was pain on her. After pumping my sister for times I asked her about how mom in bed, she said bro I’m her daughter and half of her and she itself stripping herself to me and said his uncle is not crazy for mom bro and the world. We were about to climax and in few minutes my sister was again fucked by me and took my come inside her. I lie over her and kissed each other. She told me that she has talked about uncle also now I want to listen the whole scene between them which she told me word by word

As we both left for the dinner me and my cousin, my sister closed the door and went to her room and changed herself to the dress given to her by Sonu (that transparent and backless dress), and came behind the mom where she was in the kitchen doing final preparation in the kitchen for that day. My sister slightly kissed on my cheeks from back which gave warm to my mom and she turns back with smile to her daughter and without looking at her daughter she kissed to Sonia in revert, after kiss Sonia get back and mom was astonished to see her daughter in such a sexy dress.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 26-07-2020, 10:07 AM