Thriller Back to Him
Flashback Part- 1

Myself, vinay and praveen were been friends from childhood, after finished our high school joined in the college, we three of them has fuck our girlfriends in school before the final exams, my girlfriend and vinay once has joined different course and different city to go. 

On the first day of college we four was of goes around the college, myself, vinay, praveen and Varsha (Praveen girlfriend and our classmate in school) on the first day we have no class just one old professor said that he was our class in-charge and he introduced himself as our department HOD. we four of them sit on back bench which the bench hold sit of two members, where its was been three row. Me and vinay sit on the middle row, and left side varsha and praveen has sit together and on the right side two girls was sitting, i looked at them one girls was bit chubby sit on the wall side looked at me smile back to me. Next to her girls was not fair and chubby like her she looks slim has sexy face, Vinay was hearing HOD speech, I thought that both girls might me friends like me and vinay sit next to each other. Both of them whispering each other on HOD speech. 

Later we had orientation program, saw all 1st year was on the auditorium with their department staff, praveen and varsha sat in front row and we both sat behind them, saw three empty chair was next to me. Vinay and me having chat our the orientation, suddenly hear a noise hai, turn aside look the same girls on next bench on class has arrived, can we sat here, yeah no once comes it empty, you can take it. Both of them sat on the chair. our class has sat on mention area, one by one dept student coming, praveen turn back and vinay its fucking here. Fan was fixed on so high no air come down her, yes dude i don't whether a.c is working to. 

Hi, my name is swetha and she is riya. what your name ? myself Rahul and he is my friend vinay, this time only vinay and riya saw each other and smiles. And he is praveen and varsha, we four of them classmate and friends from school. ohh nice to meet ... swetha was thinking!! Rahul. yeah rahul sorry, its okay. Like you said me and riya was childhood friend and studied same. ohh nice. Saw swetha has been around 5.2 high and her figure might me 34- 30-32. But its 33 B-30-32, she was fair like my gf in school, but slim he was bit chubby but i likes her assets. 

After the orientation program, we goes around the campus and department, and come back to class. HOD come back have some intro section and senior has come issue the invitation of fresher party for tomorrow morning. HOD said class was over for today and tomorrow too you don't have class, student you leave he walks out. Swetha comes to me hey rahul, if don't mind can i have our number yeah no problem. we leave the class but i dont asked her number back. I know she will call or message me back. 

Praveen and varsha walking together we was behind them asked vinay about riya, 
V- no dude, i don't get interested her.
V- I think you got interest over swetha right?
R- yeah dude; want to put dick on her holes, and she looks similar like my gf #######
V- yeah rahul, looks bit like ###### only.
V- soon you own her. 
R- yet waiting and see. 
P- vinay about riya dude, she to looks good right?
V- yeah but i don't get interest on her. 
P- Hmm. 
VA- But rahul, you teased me and Praveen today morning, for roaming together.
P- yeah but know he got swetha
R- May be think so
VA- rahul your lucky fellow dude. 
V- yeah varsha your right.
R- May Varsha.

Vinay car has come to pick us, we four drop on the way one by one, At night i was earlier wait for some message or call from swetha, but nothing, put my phone down gone to sleep. 

Morning we four gather around, Varsha asked about call or message from swetha, i said no buddy. You can make to her know? but i don't take her number back. Ohh she nood her head and all walked to our class and senior said that auditorium has changed guys moves to our department program hall. I phone vibrate saw some number, i answer the call hai rahul, its swetha, yeah swetha, rahul where your now, which auditorium, swetha its back side towards our department. Okay can you wait outside for me, yeah.

Saw swetha was wearing ethic wear pink salwar with some deep neck and salwar tight fit on her, omg she looks bomb today with some makeup she making my dick crazy, she come we moves in set as pair and having chat with her. Program was going one side on stage.

R- swetha today your looking more beautiful.
S- Thanks Rahul.
R- Nice shade lipstick.
S- Really. It's my mom onces.

I moves my hands to her and hold her hand with mine, she turn and looked me at her eyes and smiled and Rahul i never been such closed any of my boyfriends. I knew she just signal me that she was virgin. Swetha you feels odd, says this i removed my hands from her, she stocked said no no rahul i don't mean it. I say some hesitation on her, what about you rahul? I don't feels odd swetha even i feels friendly with girls. I don't feels odd in it. Sorry swetha i makes you uncomfortable. 

I knew i'm going quick over her, but she makes my dick feels crazy over her, my dick want to enjoy her holes. Swetha really sorry for making you uncomfortable, wait a bit i moves over and make your friend seat next to you. I try to get up swetha grab my hand said rahul, I don't tell you that i'm uncomfortable with you. I don't want to think her mind deeper about the right or wrong. 

Swetha knew that she make me upset, with something, after the lunch we leave college, i said bye and quick moves to praveen and varsha, vinay has having lunch with riya, Varsha said guys waiting here yet want to go restroom. yeah bae we wait here. 

Praveen asked rahul you going so quick with her think so, yeah dude but she was right on my wave and she knew very well, what i want from her to. yeah but go bit slower, yeah praveen i understood what you mean. okay i taken some more time with her. Fucker vinay said yesterday he don't have interest on her (riya) but know he is make late for her. leave it dude. Praveen saw swetha was standing parking and may be she wait for riya or someone to pick up. 

Swetha was upset looking me and praveen from parking, saw varsha was coming out from restroom, Vinay and riya to coming. Praveen hit me said dude your company car come to pick you. No dude, we going in vinay car only. Rahul see their its our company car right, yeah GLA it is. But the car has come to me, its stopped near swetha. say here get in and car drive back out the gate. 

Praveen your right that my company car, but GLA she should be daughter of some ones executive member of our company. Yeah rahul, I'll found out tomorrow. How dude? Praveen our company employee awards was on saturday night in hotel. All executive have been welcome with their family members. so that most properly she used come their yet found out. 
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 09-07-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Back to Him - by kamdev99008 - 14-07-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Back to Him - by paamu_buss - 14-07-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Back to Him - by Kishores200 - 14-07-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Back to Him - by Redbull_69 - 14-07-2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Back to Him - by kamdev99008 - 16-07-2020, 05:05 PM