Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Aarthi, Santosh and Bharath left the house. I had so much thinking to do. I woke up Shruti, took her to the bathroom. She was walking slowly. She told she didn't need my support. On the way, I saw that Pandian was having a deep sleep on the bed with some scattered rose petals. I washed her pussy and ass. I soaped her well so that all the traces of cum and blood are gone. While taking bath she told me "I heard what Aarthi said"

Me - Pardon me?

Shruti - I heard what Aarthi said

Me - Don't mind it

Shruti - What she said is true. My addiction to Pandian is mostly because of his indifference towards me.

Me - I understand that. But you should know when to stop things

Shruti - Don't worry about that, Dilip. It is all a matter of getting used to. You saw how easy it was for me to take his dick in the ass towards the end

Me - Yes. But you had to undergo hell before that

Shruti - Not anymore. I can take it easily here after. I could take 10 inch of his dick in my pussy and 8 inch in my ass

Me - This is just the first night. We don't know the things he will try in the future

Shruti - Don't worry dear. If I cannot handle it, I will definitely use the safe word. I am not that dumb.

Me - Then why didn't you use it today

Shruti - What he did was so painful. But definitely not something for which I will give up. I thought I will be able to endure it. 

Me - I never knew you had such a great endurance

Shruti - If it is worth enduring. I will endure. I feel that a guy like him is worth enduring.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:40 AM