Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Santosh - That was quite a hard fucking session. Your wife is a really strong person dude

Me - How did she get it in till 8 inches?

Santosh - Pandian was right. Initially she was resisting it a lot. After you went out, she suddenly lifted her head and looked back at Pandian. She herself held her ass cheeks apart, loosened her body and commanded him "Now push" Pandian didn't even wait a second and gave a hard push. I literally heard her asshole tearing. It went in till 7.5 inches I would say. I thought Shruti would have been dead at that time. But she just gave a groan and kept taking it from him

Me - I don't know what is wrong with her. Why is she doing that for him?

Santosh - I think I know the reason

Me - What is that?

Santosh - Some women just don't like it when some guy ignores them. Pandian has been ignoring her for a very long time that it got into her head. It was a psychological thing with her for a long time

Me - What am I supposed to do now?

Aarthi - Absolutely nothing. If you ask me, she is strong enough to endure

Me - But why? Why should she do that? Why is she stubborn about this?

Aarthi - This is a problem with many beautiful women. They would have been the centre of attention for all guys throughout their lives. If someone ignores them, they just cannot accept the fact. Shruti has been receiving so much attention in our office from everyone. But Pandian ignored her completely. Even worse, she was addicted to his manliness and muscular body. When she wanted him and he ignored her, she just couldn't handle that. Now that she has got a chance she is trying her best to impress him

Me - I don't know what to do now

Aarthi - If you try to stop this now, things will go bad. She is strong and can handle this. And this is only for 4 days. You are lucky that Pandian is leaving now. Just try to go through the motion these 4 days. Things will be fine after this. Don't forget. She still loves you. What she does with Pandian is just something that grew out of her ego

Me - Thank you so much for the advice

Aarthi - Don't mention it. It is time for us to leave. Call us if there is any problem
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:39 AM