Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian lifted her ass up from the floor. He kept her head sticking to the floor. Only her ass was up. He kneeled before her. He was tall and Shruti was in a bent position with her ass up. He stretched one leg alone over her body to her face.. He kept one foot on her face and the other foot behind her ass. He asked her to lick his feet and keep his feet in her mouth. It was like doggy style. Just that he had one leg on her face.

He pushed again. Shruti didn't scream this time. I saw that Shruti had Pandian's feet in her mouth and she was biting his feet to endure the pain. That was enough for me as I ejaculated a lot in Aarth's pussy. Aarthi also orgasmed at the same time. I stood up from her. She also stood up and hugged me as we both watched Pandian and Shruti.

After he had reached the 5 inch mark in that crazy position with his feet in her mouth, he found the position uncomfortable and took back his leg to kneel in proper position and fuck her in proper doggy style. He started the pumping motion with just 5 inches. Shruti thought he had given up and won't go in any deeper. Still it was painful due to the girth of his dick. She left her hole loose. She stopped resisting as he was in the to-and-fro motion, Pandian got Shruti unaware and pushed with lot of power. Shruti crashed into the floor with an even louder scream. By then, I got used to her screams. I just couldn't watch her crying like that. I was pissed of that she was not using the safe word. I went out of the room. Pandian didn't mind that. He knew how difficult it was to watch her like that. 

I was in the verandah. I heard Shruti's voice now and then. After around half an hour, I ceased hearing her voice and I just heard the others laughing. I went in to find Shruti in doggy position as strong as ever. Pandian was fucking her ass from behind. He was fucking her 8 inches deep. Only 3 inches of his dick was visible. He was fucking her slowly. I saw some dried blood around her thighs. But I didn't expect her to get used to it so fast. It was still painful for her. I saw that her face didn't have a single expression. She had her eyes closed. But she was able to endure the pain. She was strong. Pandian ejaculated 5 minutes after I went in. There was literally a river of cum flowing out of her ass. Shruti tried to direct some of them to her pussy with her hands. Pandian laughed at her and held her hands tightly till all the cum came out of her ass. He stood up with a feeling of accomplishment and went into the bedroom to sleep. Shruti was tired and fell asleep on the floor.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:38 AM