Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti didn't respond at all. I wanted to stop things right there. But I had promised her I wont. Now his huge dick was tearing its way through her rectum. It went 5 inches deep. She had taken dicks till 5 inches deep in her ass. But not this thick. Shruti managed to push him away and walked 2 steps to her right. She was stuttering while walking with one hand on her ass. I just couldn't watch it. In rage, I pushed my dick into Aarthi's pussy so hard that Aarthi shrieked. But she asked me to continue like that. Pandian followed Shruti and pushed her to the wall again and inserted his dick again. Shruti shrieked and fell down. I saw that her asshole was bleeding a little bit. But Pandian didn't mind. He fell over her limp body. Held her hair, lifted her hair up and told "Slut knows everything. This is the best position to fuck her deep. That is the reason why she fell down."

He was right. Now he was able to put his entire weight on her and push his dick in her ass. I was on the same position over Aarthi. But I was fucking her pussy. I was fucking her so hard holding her hair the way Pandian was holding Shruti's hair and fucked her much faster. Faster than I have fucked anyone before. Pandian was still pushing his dick in. Shruti looked like an insect caught under a car tyre. She was unable to move. Pandian put back the 5 inches inside. But he was not able to push it further

Shruti - Please. That is enough. Just pump with your dick that much deep

Pandian - Come on bitch. My dick is totally 11 inch. Not even half of it has gone in. What could I feel with just 5 inches inside. Just take 2 more inches. Then I will start pumping

Shruti - Please use oil. I beg you
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:37 AM