Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Aarthi told me, "Come on. Don't look at them. I know you are so angry. Show all that on me. I want you to fuck me as fast as he is fucking your wife" I pushed Aarthi to the floor. I made her lie fat on her stomach, mounted over her and put my dick on her asshole. Aarthi screamed "No.. No.. Not there. Put it in my pussy" Santosh kept his hands on my shoulders. He told "You people are slaves to Pandian. But she is not slave to you. Just do as she says"

I gave up and positioned my dick on Aarthi's pussy. Pandian positioned his dick near her asshole and whispered in her ears "Get ready to pay for your mistake, bitch" He pushed his dick into her asshole again. Shruti resisted.

Pandian - Don't resist. I have enough strength to push it in. But it will be so painful

Shruti - Please. Don't do it. Your dick is so big. I cannot take it

Pandian - Don't worry slut. You can. Just leave your asshole freely. It will be painful at first. But you will get used to it eventually

Shruti - At least use oil

Pandian - How many times should I tell that I am the king here, I pass the rules here and you must just obey what I say?

Telling that, he held her hair tightly and kept pushing his dick continuously. Shruti was struggling hard and trying to get out of it

Pandian - Remember. If you use the safe word, I am done here. You won't see me again

Me - Come on Shruti. Better stop this. 

Aarthi - She is an adult. She knows when to stop. Now you start fucking me.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:37 AM