Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - Give it, bitch

Shruti - Come on. You enjoyed it very much. It would be even better without this

Both were running around me and Aarthi. I realized it was the bag Pandian had brought condoms in. 

Pandian - Ok. You want me to fuck you without condoms right?

Shruti - Yes.. Do you have the guts to do that?

Pandian - Of course I have. Come here now. I will show my bravery

Bharath and Santosh were watching from the bedroom door. Shruti threw the bag to Santosh and told "You guys heard him. He has accepted the challenge. Hold the bag safely"

She ran towards Pandian and jumped on to him like a monkey. Pandian caught her in his hands. He put her on the shoulders and made her lie on the floor right next to me. He asked Santosh to hold her legs the same way he did before. Shruti was asking "Why do you want him to hold? I can take it again"

Pandian - You will understand soon

Santosh pulled her legs up to her head and held her ankles next to her head. Both her ass and pussy were visible. Pandian was about to mount her, when Aarthi had an orgasm. I heard Shruti's voice tear my ear drums. I looked to my left to find Shruti rolling around the floor with one hand on her ass. She was in unbearable pain. She looked like someone had stabbed her. But Pandian was laughing. He told "I told I will fuck you without condoms. I didn't say which hole. Santosh, why did you leave her?"

Santosh - Dude. She is in some serious pain. Don't do this

Pandian - I will do whatever I want till she uses the safe word

Shruti was still in pain and was rolling on the floor. He held her hair and made her stand up. He pushed her to a wall in the standing position. He was still holding her hair and shouted "You are challenging my bravery? You bitch" He slapped her ass. Her ass was shaking. The second slap was very hard and her ass became red. Then he kept slapping on both asscheeks alternately for a long time. Shruti was crying and begging with her hands together to stop it. For every slap, she was dancing in pain. Now, he pushed her to the wall closely and stood behind her. He turned back to look at me and told "She didn't use the safeword yet"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:36 AM