Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti hugged Pandian loosely and put her head on his shoulder. Pandian was consoling her. After sometime, Pandian took his dick from her pussy leaving a huge void in her pussy. Weird sounds were coming from her pussy. He didn't give her much time and inserted his dick again. Shruti shrieked this time too. His dick had gone in by 8 inches this time. He had to put more pressure to insert the 10 inches again. Shruti's voice had totally gone down. He started the pumping motion slowly. Shruti was in severe pain. But she didn't use the safe word. She was slapping his chest again and again. Her bangles gave the chiming sound everytime she did that. But she didn't use the safe word. Pandian was good at controlling his ejaculation and he continued for another 15 minutes. By that time Shruti was totally limp. She had her eyes open when she saw him flex his ass muscles and cum. He then collapsed over her. His weight was too much for her

Pandian moved aside after 2 minutes. He took out the condoms. I saw so much of cum inside the condoms. One of the condoms had broken. But the second one had held together. If not, Shruti would have definitely become pregnant. I looked around to find both Santosh and Bharath sitting with cum on their hands. Shruti slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. She didn't mind wearing any dress. She ate some bananas to get back her energy. She also drank some energy drink she had in the fridge. After 1 hour, she was back to normal. But she still felt so much of pain in her pussy. 

Aarthi asked Pandian "Can I take Dilip now?"

Pandian - Yes. But not in this room. Go to the living room

I really wanted to do it at that time. Both of us rushed to the living room. We undressed each other and became nude in a minute. I made her kneel on the sofa. I kneeled behind her and started fucking her pussy from behind. I was out of control that day and fucked her too fast. Aarthi was equally out of control. Watching Pandian fucking Shruti excited her more than me. Shruti came out to see what was happening. She went into the bedroom. I was fucking Aarthi for more than 10 minutes continuously. As I had cummed before once, I was able to control for longer time this time. We changed position. Aarthi made me lie down on the floor. She sat over me and was riding me.

We heard some noise from our bed room. It was some swearing sound mixed with laughter. I saw Shruti running outside the bedroom nude into the living room. She had removed the necklaces. Now she was wearing only the mangalsutra, bangles and anklets. Pandian was chasing her in his boxers. Shruti was carrying a small bag. Pandian was asking for it
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:35 AM