Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian- A prostitute had taken in almost the same length

Shruti - Then push it in more

Pandian - What?

Shruti - Push it more.. Please

Pandian - You are crazy. You have taken it much deeper. It will be way too painful if I try more

Shruti - I want to be the person who has taken your dick to the deepest place. I want to be the queen of your cock

Pandian - Ok. Dilip. You just saw. It was her request. That is why I am doing this. Here we go

He pushed again. This time, it was not a single quick push. He kept pushing continuously for 1 minute. He was screaming throughout as he was putting so much force. Shruti was screaming in chorus with him. Bharath moved behind Pandian and looked at his dick closely. Shruti's screams got louder and she was crying hard now "Aaaaahhhhhh.. Aaaahhhh"

Pandian - Is it paining?

Shruti - Ya.. It is paining so much. You are tearing my tissues apart

Pandian - You want me to stop? Mmmmmm...Aaaaahh

Shruti - Noooooo... Keep doing it

Bharath - Guys.. His dick is going in even deeper but very slowly. It is like watching a snake moving

Suddenly Shruti hit Pandian's arms hard and shouted "Stop it.. Stop it.. Stop it"

Pandian paused. Shruti wanted to get out of his hold. 

Shruti "Take it out. Take it out. "

Pandian - No.. Let it be. Only then it will get accustomed to it

Shruti was crying now "Please. I took it too deep. It is paining deep inside"

Pandian - Dont worry dear. It will be like that only initially. Your body is getting used to my dick.. You know you have taken in 10 inches? Just 1 inch is remaining. I wont push it in anymore. This is enough. You are definitely the queen of my cock
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:35 AM