Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti looked at me and told "Please Dilip. My last sex wish. As I told, I will be a good wife after child birth."

I said yes reluctantly. But deep inside, my submissive side had woken up. It was asleep for a long time as Shruti didn't really dominate me much. It was back to full swing. I was going to lick her feet after a long time. Given that she was going to be fucked by Shruti's dream cock, my licking was going to multiply her orgasms.

Pandian called Bharath and Santosh again to help him. They made Shruti lie down on the bed. Bharath sat behind her head and held her hands to the bed. Santosh kneeled next to Bharath. Pandian held her ankles and lifted them up as much as possible till Santosh was able to reach her ankles. Santosh held her ankles and pulled them towards him till they touched the bed on either side of her head. Shruti was now completely bent like rubber around her hips. But her pussy and asshole were exposed. Shruti's head was poking out from between her legs. Pandian kept his palms on either side of her hips and stayed in push-ups position with his dick positioned on her pussy. He looked at me. I automatically moved near her head where her feet were placed. I bent down like a dog and licked her feet. 

Shruti looked at Pandian's face expectantly. Pandian pushed two inches inside with his first push. Though Shruti had taken upto 7 inches long dick inside, this was the first time she was taking a cock so thick. That meant more pressure on the vaginal walls. That meant more pleasure for Shruti. Pandian took his dick out and inserted suddently with lot of power this time. Shruti's body moved back by itself due to the power of his push. Shruti's eyes and mouth were wide open. Six inches of the dick went in. Shruti didn't breathe or talk for around 10 seconds and then she let out a wild scream with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Pandian asked her "Want to use the safe word?"

Shruti just shook her head and tried to get her hands out of Bharath's hold. Bharath was holding them tightly. Pandian held the same position to make her pussy get accustomed to it. She then told Bharath - "Bharath and Santosh. Leave my hands and legs. I wont run away. I want to hug Pandian"

Bharath - What? Why do you want to do that?

Shruti - These are things you won't understand. I have just surrendered to his body. Please leave me. I want to hug him
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:33 AM