Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - Now. If you want my dick in your pussy, you have to do one final assignment

Shruti - Oh shit... What now? 

Pandian - Aarthi. Can you bring your sweetheart Dilip here?

Shruti - Why him?

Pandian - Before starting to fuck you, I want to know if he had succumbed to the rules of this place. I want to be sure that he will not disturb us

Shruti - Please leave him

Pandian - Listen. If you want to taste my dick, you and your pussy husband must learn that you are both my slaves. Only then it will work. Now shut up and ask your sissy husband to come here with Aarthi

Shruti looked at me and blinked her eyes. I stood up. Aarthi came with me holding my hands.We went and sat on the bed.

Pandian - Aarthi. Hold his throat tightly, choke him and push his head near Shruti

Shruti - What the fuck are you trying to do?

Pandian - Shut up, bitch. One more question and I am out of here

Aarthi chuckled and did what Pandian asked her to do. She choked my throat lightly and pushed my head to Shruti

Pandian - Now, I want you to slap his cheeks so hard till he asks sorry to me. Remember, it must be so rough and hard. I must hear the sound loud and clear. If I see any namesake slap, I am out of here

Shruti - Please

Pandian - Bitch..

Shruti - Ok.. I will do it

I looked at Shruti in horror. Before I could think anything, a hard slap landed on my cheeks with the chiming sound of her bangles. My head moved a bit and Aarthi held my throat tightly and pushed me to Shruti again

Pandian - What are you waiting for? Did he apologize?

Shruti - No

Pandian - Then continue bitch

She slapped the same side again and again till I felt enough was enough and shouted "Sorry.."

Pandian - Now I am going to fuck you. You are going to achieve your dream. I want Dilip to suck your toes throughout the session
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:32 AM