Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian did the same thing again. He pushed his dick as deep as possible. After some effort he was able to put around 8 inches in her mouth. It was deep in her throat for that. He realized that he couldn't push it anymore as he couldn't bend his dick anymore. He pushed his dick in her throat, held it for 10 seconds and took it out. He repeated it multiple times. Meanwhile Aarthi became so horny at that time. He asked Santosh for permission to have sex with me. Santosh nodded. But Pandian denied. He told "Not now. Let me fuck Shruti once in front of Dilip. I want him to concentrate on us completely. I want him to see how his sweet  wife capitulates to this ugly guy's dick" 

He asked Bharath to take condoms from his shirt packet. He had around 10 boxes of condoms. That was too much for any condom to handle. They were all the bigger sized ones. He sat on Shruti's breast with his legs on both sides and asked Shruti to put the condoms over his cock. Shruti smiled while doing that. After so much of effort, she was able to stretch the condoms and put over his dick completely. She told "You beast. Even an XL sized condoms could cover only half your dick. What if it breaks because of your dick size?"

Pandian - Don't worry dear. I will be safe about this. Put another condom over that.

Shruti - No dear. Let us proceed with one itself. Don't waste condoms

Pandian - I know that you want the condoms to break. I am not falling for that. Just shut up and take the next condom

Shruti reluctantly put the other condom over his dick. Now was the time for the big thing. Shruti was getting ready to take that dick in her pussy. She sat with her legs apart. Pandian observed her pussy which didn't have a single hair. Even after getting fucked pretty often she had managed keep it very good. He played with her pussy for a couple of minutes. He slapped her pussy hard around five times asking her "Is your pussy ready, Shruti? Is this pussy ready" Shruti jumped and screamed for every slap and replied "Aaaaahhh.. Yesssss.. Please stop... Mmmmmm. Please fuck me" When he slapped her pussy, the sound that came was good enough to understand how wet her pussy was. Then he held both her pussy lips together between his thumb and his forefingers tightly and pinched them together. Shruti gave a loud non-stop scream.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:31 AM