Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Have you watched bdsm videos? Most of the time the sub is tied up and master/mistress tries various things on the sub. If any of these cross limits, the sub can use the safe word to tell that the sub cannot do that. The master/mistress have to stop whatever they are doing

Me - What is the use of safe word if your mouth is stuffed like that?

Shruti - That is not a big problem. I will have TOP-GUN as my safe word. If my mouth is filled or I cannot talk for some reason, I will bend my right hand's forefinger like a fork or a loop. Is that ok?

Me - That is fine. But why do you take such a risk for him? Am I not satisfying you enough?

Shruti - Just one last time, Dilip. It is not like you are not satisfying. You saw the size of his tool. I just want to get the feel of it. Please, Dilip. This might be the last such escapade I have in my life.

Me - Whatever it is. Will Pandian accept for the safeword thing?

Shruti - I will convince him. But you promise me that you wont stop anything unless you hear me use the safe-word. Just go by whatever he says.

I promised with some hesitation

We both went out of the kitchen. Shruti called out for Pandian. Both of them went to the kitchen alone. They came out after 5 minutes and Pandian accepted the suggestion. Bharath looked at Shruti and smiled

Bharath - You are such a diplomat

Shruti(blushing) - Thanks for the compliments

Bharath - Except one thing. I have never seen a diplomat dressed like this

Shruti scolded him and chased him around the living room. Pandian got between her way, lifted her up and took her back to the bedroom. He threw her on the bed and started undressing. He got completely nude and pounced over her. Within seconds he tore of her blouse, bra and her petticoat. She was now completely nude just wearing the ornaments and mangalsutra. Shruti lied in the same position like before and Pandian started fucking her mouth. We all went back to our seats like before. It was around 11 PM by that time. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:31 AM