Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 31

Pandian did not mind her and continued walking. Shruti was on the floor, holding his right leg along with her chest and begged him not to leave. He just kept dragging her on the floor. They were already near our house gate. If the people from both our neighboring houses looked through their windows, they could have seen Shruti at this state. I rushed and switched off the verandah light. Pandian told her "Don't make it difficult for me. I wont even mind dragging you out of your house to the road like this. So leave my legs"

Shruti(with tears in her eyes) - Please Pandian. Just imagine how many things I did to get you to the bed. I slept with that black guy in open forest for you. For the past one week I have been doing everything you asked me to

Pandian - Yes. But your husband is spoiling things. What does he think about himself?

Shruti - You are the one who wanted Dilip there. 

Pandian - I want him there. But he should just sit and watch. What happens on the bed is none of his business? I don't want him to poke his nose into this

Shruti - Ok. I will talk to him.. Please don't leave

Pandian - What are you going to talk to him?

Shruti - I will tell him not to get involved
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:29 AM