Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
That was when I ejaculated. The cum sprayed in the upward direction and landed on my shorts and Aarthi's hands. She laughed and told what happened to Santosh. They looked at me and laughed while Pandian still trying to push his dick inside even more. Around 7 inches had gone in and 4 inches were remaining. Shruti's eyes became red and were about to pop-up. 

After ejaculation, I lost my horniness and my common sense returned back. I felt that what Pandian was doing to Shruti was so dangerous and Shruti was running out of breath. I stood up from my seat and jumped on Pandian to push him away. I did not have power to push him away. But at least his dick came out of Shruti's mouth. Shruti coughed a lot and was breathing hard. Her face was wet with sweat. Pandian stared at me, slapped Shruti and got out of the bed. He started dressing up. Shruti asked him "Where are you going?"

Pandian - To my house. I will better shag alone at my house than doing it in front of your stupid husband. He doesn't even know who takes the decision here

Shruti - Please don't go. It won't happen again. I promise.

Pandian - I don't want excuses. I thought I made myself here before coming here. This is not how it was supposed to work. I told you before-hand that I am a rough guy and I will try to have my way with you. If you don't let me do any of them I will just leave you

Shruti - Sorry. I was giving my best. My husband got afraid that I was running out of breath

Pandian had dressed up by that time. He went to take his car. He looked so angry. Shruti ran behind him. She forgot the fact that she was wearing only a torn blouse with her bra lowered and a comically torn petticoat. She ran behind him and fell at his feet while he was at the verandah of our house.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:29 AM