Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath told that it was funny to see her in a petticoat like that. Pandian bent down and kissed her two big ass cheeks which were perfectly round and white without a scratch or wrinkle. He used both his palms to hold the asscheeks and crush them. He then gave a slap on both ass cheeks. Her ass became red. Shruti shrieked out. Pandian alternated between crushing her ass cheeks and slapping them. Then suddenly, without any warning he pulled the top of her panties, tore them and threw them away. Her panties fell on Aarthi's lap. She took them and started laughing. Her panties were totally wet like they were dipped in a bucket of water. Bharath saw that and took the torn piece of petticoat to observe it. The petticoat cloth was also very wet. Juices were still leaking from Shruti's pussy. They were trolling her for that. But Shruti was in no mood to hear them. She just kept moaning and screaming with her face buried in the bed asking for Pandian's dick.

Pandian told "Ok. I will give you my dick. But not in your pussy. You have to take it in your mouth. Based on your performance, I will decide whether to put it inside your pussy"

Shruti - Mmmmmm.. I will perform well. Don't worry about that

Pandian - Ok. Here it is bitch.

They rolled her back to the original position and made her lie on her back. Pandian sat on her breasts. He asked Shruti to do the rest. Shruti smiled like a baby who got chocolate. She didn't waste a microsecond and pulled his boxer down. Pandian's dick jumped out of his boxer and moved around like a spring. Everyone in the room was stunned by seeing that. His dick definitely looked like a snake. It was circumsized. It was around 11 inch long. It was too thick too like an iron pipe. While he was sitting on her breast, his dick was touching her eyes. That was how long his dick was. Shruti was a bit taken aback by the length of his dick. She knew it was long. But didn't expect it to be so long. Pandian commanded her "Enough watching. Don't waste my time and take it in your mouth bitch"

Shruti took it in her mouth. Only one fourth of his dick went in her mouth. She was trying to satisfy him by movin her lips up and down the top of his shaft while using her palms to shag the rest of his dick.

Pandian - I didn't come here to make you suck only the bud of my dick. Take it completely bitch

Shruti tried even more. It went 2 inches more and a little less than half his dick was in her mouth. It was already hitting the back of her throat. Pandian was pumping but was not satisfied yet. He lifted his ass, held her head with his hands and pushed his dick inside with all his might. Shruti started squirming. She was quivering and trying to escape. But Pandian and Santosh were holding her hands and legs. I saw that Shruti's throat was expanding a bit. Pandian was forcing his dick down into her throat. Aarthi was still talking to me "See how deep your wife is taking the dick in her throat. She loves such beasts. She might even take his dick till her chest"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:28 AM