Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian asked Bharath to come down and hold her legs with the bed. Bharath left her hand and Santosh took over holding both her hands. Bharath held her ankles with his hands tightly. Now Pandian proceeded to move the pin around by pulling it with all his power. He was tearing a part of the petticoat. Shruti started enjoying this with her closed eyes. After some amount of hardwork, he had removed the front part of her petticoat completely. She just had a thin cloth going from her left hip to her right hip at the top. Her panties were also so small and covered only her pussy. Below that, was completely torn off. Her legs and thighs were fully visible. Her legs looked hotter with the silver anklets. Her legs and thighs were glittering in the yellow light. She had gone to the beauty parlor the previous day to wax them completely. The color of her legs contrasted with the black petticoat.

Pandian admired her legs and thighs "Wow. Bharath always talked about your legs and thighs. I did see them in the forest camp and resort before. But I didn't really have time to observe it properly. They are definitely so hot. The perks of being a woman"

Shruti - Mmmmm.. You have me for 4 days. The entire body is yours. Observe them nicely.. Ha ha ha

Pandian - Really? Why is this beautiful lady interested in a lower caste ugly guy grown up in slums?

Shruti - Mmmmm.. It is not about caste. It is not about looks. It is always about your dick. Now please stop teasing me..

Pandian - Wait slut? We have 4 days. We have a lot of time. Don't rush. I need to admire your body completely.

Pandian signaled to Bharath and Santosh and made her roll over. Now Shruti was lying on the bed face down. Bharath and Santosh were again holding her hands. Pandian used the same pin and pierced it in her petticoat just above the ass. He started tearing the petticoat again. But this time, he just just cut off a big rectangle around her ass. She didn't cut the lower half of the petticoat behind her. Her huge bun like white ass was visible now. Shruti's panties were small compared to her ass and the panty cloth was hiding inside her ass-crack.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:27 AM