Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
That definitely didn't look like a dick at all. It looked like a cricket bat's handle. So thick and long.I turned to my side to see Aarthi looking at it awestruck. Bharath went out and took 4 chairs inside. Bharath and Santosh put chairs on one side. I was sitting on the other side. Aarthi stood thinking for sometime and brought a chair near me and sat so close to me. Shruti was standing with a glass of milk in her hand to the right of Aarthi.

Pandian - Wow. I have to say. You look so beautiful today. If you had come wearing such a costume to our office once, you would have got my dick long back. 

Bharath - We could have arranged for the first night at our office itself 

Aarthi - Even I feel like doing lesbian with her today. 

Santosh - Even though i have seen her nude multiple days, she looks so different and hotter in this dress

Shruti remained silent all the while with her head bowed down like a typical homely Indian bride. 

Pandian got the glass of water and kept it on the headboard of the bed. He stood up and went near her. Shruti was shivering when his body was so close to her's. He hugged her tightly for some seconds. Then he tried to remove the pallu of her saree. But it was pinned to her blouse. He smiled and said "This is the most useless thing I have ever seen in my life" . He pulled the pallu hard. It came off tearing her blouse around the shoulder region. He put the pallu down, took a step back to admire her blouse-covered breasts. Her sexy fleshy hip was also visible. Her hot boobs with a silk blouse, two gold necklaces and my mangalsutra. He devoured her with his eyes from top to bottom. Then he held the two sides of her saree along with her petticoat and pulled them down a little bit so that her navel will come out. Her hot round navel was covered a little bit because of the flesh and curve on her hips. He then told "That is how a slut like you must be dressed in a saree. It should be 4 inches below your navel" 

Then he lifted her on his hands, turned around threw her on the bed. Shruti crashed into the bed with the sound of her bangles and anklet. Shruti still had her saree tied around her hips on the petticoat. Shruti was lying on the bed with her left knee up. As a result, the saree and her petticoat had moved a little bit up on her right leg showing a part of her legs, ankles and feet with the silver anklets. I and aarthi were to her left side sitting and watching while Santosh and Bharath were at the other side. Pandian crawled over her and Shruti lowered her knee. He hugged her by lying over her and started kissing her neck. Shruti tried to kiss him lip to lip. But he denied her. Both of them were moaning

Shruti - Mmmmmm.. Please kiss me

Pandian - Bitch. First remember that you are just a bitch for me. I am not your lover to do it romantically. Just shut up and do what I ask you to do
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:25 AM