Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
We reached home. She looked so nervous. She took her bridal saree. She asked me to go out and buy lots of flowers and fruits. When I reached home, the bedroom was locked. I waited outside for half an hour. She opened the door and came out. I re-lived our marriage at that moment. She had dressed herself up in our marriage get up wearing a shining red color silk saree with a matching red color silk blouse. She had applied full bridal make-up and wore lot of gold jewelry - 3 gold bangles on each hand, 2 gold necklaces, one mangalsutra, one golden hip chain, silver anklets and big golden ear rings. She looked so beautiful like a golden chariot. She stood outside the door and looked at me. She felt so shy. I saw her being shy after a really long time. I wanted to relive our wedding night. But she didn't let me do it. She got some flowers from me and wore it on her hair. She spread the rest of the flowers on the bed. She put the fruits on a plate near the bed. 

We had dinner. We didn't know what to talk. We heard the sound of a car at around 9 PM. We opened the door to find our entire team coming in. Pandian, Bharath, Santosh and Aarthi came into our house cracking jokes with each other. We asked them to get in. Once they seated themselves in the living room, Shruti asked why everyone came.

Shruti - Why did everyone come?

Aarthi - We did not want to miss this. After all, you have been trying this for months. At last, Pandian budged. We felt it would be better if we had a live view. Your fuck today is going to have live audience. We asked permission from Pandian. He accepted. But we promised him that none of us will get involved in this. We are just going to sit and watch

Bharath - Yes. Pandian had talked so much about his previous sexual escapades. I never believed them. Now is the chance to see if they were all true.

They had brought a set of white shirt and dhoti, the dress a groom wears in our marriages. I thought Pandian was going to wear that and enact a typical Indian wedding night. But Pandian asked me to wear it. I categorically said no. Pandian told Shruti "See. Your husband is not doing what I say"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:23 AM