Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - You look really good in such dresses

Shruti - Wow. Words of compliment from Pandian. Am I dreaming?

Pandian - I will praise people when they deserve it. By the way, relish the dresses you are wearing today. Starting tonight, you won't be able to wear a single piece of cloth till Sunday night.

Shruti got horny just by hearing him speak like that

Shruti - Mmmm.. So you believe that I will be able to handle you for 4 days

Pandian - Shut up bitch. If you are not able to handle me, I won't fuck you. But still you are my slave. You have to stay at home nude all the days

Shruti - Ha ha.. Ok Sir

Pandian - Now go to restroom. Remove your bra and panties. Come out and put them in the cafeteria dust bin when no one is watching

Shruti did as he told. I saw some commotion in the cafeteria in the evening. Some office house keeping workers were fighting for Shruti's inners. Two of them took each of them home

We were about to start from the office that evening. Pandian came in front of us and told Shruti"I want you to be dressed up like a bride. I want you to wear the same dress you were wearing for your marriage. Same jewels. Tonight must be like your first night. The bed should be filled with flowers"

Shruti - Oh. So we are going to have our first night today?

Pandian - Wait and watch
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 02-12-2018, 06:22 AM