Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 24

Next morning my sister came to my room and said that bro today you go ur class and I will definitely tell you the progress in the evening, she told me that as she is going try something, so I want me and mom to be alone at home. I smiled at my sister na accepted that. So by 10 am I was ready to go to my institute and my father was too going to his office. And by 11 pm we both me and my father had gone to our respective places.

Now my sister was getting ready for exercise and mom was in her normal dress and Sonia wear her sleeveless track suit, which had stripes on her shoulders. As she was coming to mom room, mom called her from her room for the exercise, and it was something different for Sonia as she heard the call from mom, well she was very happy and she ran to mom room and kissed mom’s cheeks and said yes mom I am ready. Over which mom looked at Sonia and said ur looking pretty darling and mom was holding my sister through her naked shoulders and arms, which was giving some sensational shivers to my cute sister, as mom said u r looking pretty Sonia came closer to mom and said but mom not like you, I want to be like you in all the prospects. In beauty and figure and everything. Mom took one step back and said I love u dear and you are more than that.

Over which Sonia said mom see we have around equal waits but see the size of yours and mine, they are not similar, and moreover your skin is so smooth but I have rough skin. Over which mom smiled at her and said you continue to work on your exercise and see the difference, and mom went and sat on the chair to watch her beautiful daughter doing exercise, but my sister didn’t move a bit for the exercise, over which mom ask her the problem, Sonia said mom am not getting the motivation, mom understands what’s her daughter needs as it was asked yesterday also, mom got up from the chair, and went towards the door to lock it, as mom was going towards the door, Sonia holds the mom’s hands and said mom leave the door as it is, nobody is here in the home, so nobody can see us like this in heavy voice of lust.

Sonia came close to mom and ask mom to raise her hands and as if mom was hypnotized she raised her hands and Sonia took her hand on mom shoulders and slowly bringing them down to the lower portion of the top and saying that I need this kind of hot body mom and as the hands of her daughter were going all over mom’s body she was too getting some hot or enjoying we both doesn’t know. As her hands reaches the bottom of the top of mom, Sonia start bringing them up to her face and then removes it from her body now mom got relaxed and brings her hands down but was looking at the floor and not at the sister as expected, Sonia then looks at the mom’s body and her white 36 inches fair round and firm breast and hold them in her hands which suddenly astonished mom and mom went step back, but Sonia said mom I want my breast too looks like that and Sonia came closer to open mom’s bra, over which mom says dear its okay no need for that, over which Sonia said mom I want to see, and these are my motivation so don’t stop me, her words make mom more week in strength and mom took her hands to unhook her bra, but my sister Sonia restricts her hands and said no mom I will lose them, mom was just looking at her daughter her grownup daughter.

As Sonia was standing in front of the mom she went to her back side slowly touches her all back and moves her hands to slid more downwards to her ass and touches the part of them and brings back her hands in the bra straps and very lovingly she unhook her bra and gives a silky kiss on mom’s back but still the bra was covering mom’s breast and she immediately came in her front and removes mom’s bra from her front portion too and making her breast visible, now mom said its okay now, now do your exercise, but Sonia had something different in her mind, she said mom I will let me first see them and with this she holds mom’s breast and squeeze them, and said okay mom m fine now but please let me kiss these beautiful things, there was no reply from mom’s side.

Sonia bends down and kissed mom tits and bites them little. Mom notices her act and may be like it. Till now Sonia hasn’t start any exercise now Sonia was standing in front of her mom who was standing without any clothes on her upper body, (believe me friends whatever kind of a person is , but if one person is showing some of private parts then that person always feels some hotness inside her or some kind of lust or fun) the mom might be enjoying the sudden importance and praise given to her by her daughter. Then Sonia start removing the strap of her track suit, in a minute she removes her top suit of the track suit and to wonder off mom she was not wearing bra and my sister’s breast was now visible to mom and mom’s breast was visible to her daughter and both standing in front of each other.

Sonia now again holds mom’s breast and ask mom to feel her breast and see the difference bet u and yours. Mom’s holds her breast and pressed her daughter’s breast and to make mom bit more bold Sonia sounded aaha, over which mom smiles and said now please dear, over which Sonia nodded yes and got bit disappointed as she was not getting any way to make her mom more opens with her. As Sonia was doing exercise mom went over bed and relaxes herself by opening her legs and after doing some exercise my sister too went to bed for some rest and lie next to mom and looking at her.

Both mom and daughter were looking at each other, now as Sonia was bit tired with exercise she was breathing heavily and mom notices that as her breast was going up and down very heavily, mom took hands on Sonia’s hands and said dear why are you so worried at your fitness all of sudden, you don’t have any needs, Sonia was still breathing heavenly and she said mom I have always admire you as a beautiful lady and a women who attracts all the attention of the gathering of not alone of the men’s but also from the women’s by saying this Sonia took my mom’s hands on her breast which was still pumping. As she puts mom’s hands on her breast mom felt bit awkward, but Sonia was trying to kept mom busy in talks, she said mom please tell me how many men have been after you after your marriage, over which mom said no beta nothing is like that, I have never notices that, as she was saying this Sonia took her hands on mom’s breast and start playing her hands over them, as mom said nobody, then Sonia said I feel our dad would be the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful lady isn’t mom, but I know he never had time for us as he is so busy in money.

Mom smiled at Sonia and was feeling the hands in her breast which was making her too loose control, and with the impact of her breast being squeezed mom’s hands too reacts in the same way and mom too start playing with her daughter’s breast and she was squeezing them hard while talking, as Sonia was saying mom how u felt when people stare at you, she was asking such question to mom and mom was giving quite diplomatic answer in the starting, as look beta as being women we have to ignore such things, after such taking she again ask mom tell me can I become as hot as you are, over which mom said off course beta you are like me and better than me, in all the terms, Sonia brings her face close to the mom face and continue to talks, she asked mom tell me naa , who was the first person in the family who try to manhandle you, as she was saying Sonia was pressing mom’s breast quite hard over which mom said darling I should ask this question , as who has ever tried to harm your decency, over which Sonia pinching mom’s breast said mom I had told u about that it was the uncle only who had mom asked what he did I didn’t remember.

She said mom he was witting in my room and taking to me when no one was there( mom knows everything, even Sonia had heard uncle was talking about Sonia’s body to mom) he pressed my breast and kissed my lips , over which mom said yeah I remember darling, he hurt you., then Sonia asked mom did he ever hurt you, please be frank with me, over which mom said dear, as mom was saying Sonia brings whole body closer to mom and her body was touching to mom’s body but mom didn’t object that they both were hot at this time and have crossed the boundaries of a daughter and mother, as mom was saying that he is very nice to her, Sonia bents down and kissed mom breast without saying anything, and all of a sudden there was shiver in mom’s body but that shiver was weak to break their rhythm, as first it was kiss then Sonia brings out her tongue and licked mom’s breast without saying anything and same time was talking about uncle as uncle had sucked my breast and smooched me but mom after that incidence he never talks to me and never tries to hurt me, she was making mom comfortable with uncle thoughts, as Sonia said mom uncle is nice mom removes her hands from Sonia’s breast and said yeah he is very nice and mom’s hand scents to Sonia’s head and pressing her hard against her breast and this was giving encouragement to Sonia and she start licking and sucking mom’s breast and saying mom you are so beautiful, I’m dying to get you, I want to taste you all over, please mom and all of a sudden Sonia puts her hands in mom’s pussy and start pressing it from the clothes making both of them more unstoppable, mom said Sonia what are we doing this is wrong, over which Sonia while licking said no mom let me feel you today, it’s not a harm in any scene.

All of a sudden mom also got more excited as she brings down her daughter on the bed and lie over her and start kissing Sonia’s all over wow in a week mom and daughter has turn out to be lesbian mom was kissing her widely… and for the first time mom and Sonia. Mother and daughter went for the smooch which lasted for around 30 sec and after that both releases what they are up to. And both got separated and without saying anything both dressed up and went to their respective rooms.

After that both mother and daughter were feeling awkwardness and didn’t have the courage to face each other as guilt was over powering them, both were sitting for the whole eve without saying anything to anybody. but somebody have to break the ice na, so it was mom who came to her room in the eve at 5pm and talk about all the things and both compromise to feel normal to this act as this can happen and no body minds it, but mom said that it should not happens after that over which Sonia said it fine but before going she wants a big hug for the last time and mom hugs her and as they were hugging each other. Sonia holds mom face and said for the last time and Sonia smooches mom tightly and bites at mom’s lips for the first time both exchange the saliva and sucks tongues. And when they broker it, mom smiled at her daughter and said love you darling and u can’t be treated and by hugging her daughter mom went from the room.

As mom left Sonia’s room Sonia lie on the bed keeping her back on the bed and feeling refresh and bit satisfied and had some smile on her face and she was tasting her lips which few seconds back were being tasted by her hot mom. Sonia’s hands were rubbing her own cheeks thinking how it were being rubbed her mom and in minutes she felt in sleep thinking of the beauty of the incest. It was now 4 pm and suddenly she wake up in a shock, might be my sister had went through some beautiful dream or anything, but she was now more dedicated to something, she smiled on herself over the experience of the day, she looked at the mirror make her hairs and went out of the room thinking something in her mind.

First my sister went to my room to check either am back or not, after seeing me not there she felt happy and then she went towards the mom room, as the door was closed and she very slowly opens the door to see what’s the daughter’s new love is doing, the room was dark a table lamp was splitting the light in the room other than TV which was on, but the mother was sleeping which tell the Sonia something that mom too went in to sleep while thinking of the happenings of the day. She enters the room saw mom was laying on the bed covering herself with bed sheet and she was in deep sleep, my sister slowly sat on the bed look at the mom and removing her sleepers, she came next to mom and lie with them, without saying anything and put her one hand on the mom (my sister’s new love).

My sister was watching very closely to mom and her hand was on mom stomach, mom was looking in deep sleep as she didn’t notice hands on her body, as Sonia takes her hand to the upper part of her stomach, towards the breast, mom felt some sensation and she move to Sonia’s side keeping her face towards Sonia, Sonia had to dust her hands again, as doing so, mom opens her eyes and looked at her innocent daughter laying along with her, mom smiles at Sonia and ask what she is doing here, over which Sonia said mom just not feeling sleepy, so I came to you for sleep, listening to her daughter mom smiles at her and kissed at her forehead and puts her hand around her daughter to make her comfortable.

Sonia smiled at her luck, and smiled to mom as mom again had closed her eyes and was in deep sleep again. My sister was now laying altogether with mom and both were hugging each other, as Sonia was laying bit under mom so Sonia head was at mom neck level, Sonia while laying unbutton her shirt buttons and very politely remove the one part of the shirt from her body. Bringing out her most intimate part of the body for which the whole world will wait for years to watch it. Then my sister slowly went more close to mom’s neck and kiss her there, there was no response from mom, seeing this my sister moves more closely to mom as to make her to feel her whole body and again she kisses mom and hold her tightly, this time there was some sensation from mom’s side as she hold her daughter tighter.

It was nice indication for the Sonia, now Sonia brings out the tongue and lick mom’s neck and was holding them tightly, there was just some response from mom hands as it they are asking her to go ahead, as mom hands which were laying on Sonia’ back now slides after licking to some other part of back. Sonia again lick that part hardly and took her hands to mom’s stomach and start playing there, and going towards the upward side, and Sonia licking at the mom necks went towards the downward slide toward the cleavage, it excites the both ladies, as mom without opening her eyes said to Sonia, dear what are you doing, over which Sonia said nothing mom, don’t say anything, am not able to be away from you, please, over which mom kissed her head and Sonia taking her hands away from mom’s stomach, holds mom breast and put her hands on her naked breast, and she continue to kiss and lick mom cleavage and again brings her hands on her breast and start squeezing them it was a current on mom’s body as soon as her hands went on her daughter breast, mother’s hands was on nude breast of her own daughter and her daughter is licking her cleavages.

Mom opens her eyes and look at her daughter (somewhere mom was enjoying this too) mom tries to remove the hands from her daughter hands but seeing her daughter deeply buried on her breast And also due to sensation, she got weak but still her mind was saying her something, as mom tries to retaliate and trying to make her daughter away from her (but mom’s voice and pressure was like zero) Sonia broke the licking and looked at mom, which was saying Sonia what has happe…..aahhhhhhaaaaaaa…mom lips blocked by her daughter lips and there Sonia said mom, I love you please don’t stop me aahaaaa..mom was not saying anything, but she gave response to her daughter my opening her mouth and this was the second time both mom and daughter were tasting each other tongues, and Sonia again brings mom hands in her breast and this time mom’s hand was pressing her hard and pinching her own daughter’s nipples, as they were getting more aroused Sonia broke the smooch and puts her hands inside mom suit through the neck and hold her one breast and bring is out, and start sucking it, it was painful to mom and some enjoyable too , painful as mom’s bra was not allowing her breast the fullest of the edacity as her daughter had pulled it out of her suit and enjoying the pain of love which was given to her by her own daughter, as Sonia was sucking mom’s breast mom’s hands on her daughter’s breast were turning to brutal from the love making, mom was pressing them to the fullest and pinching them digging her nails to her own daughter my real sister breast mom was pinching her hard nipples hard and making Sonia to scream and bite her in pain, and Sonia was doing the same by biting her mother’s nipples and breast hard, both were shouting aahaaahhaaaaaaahaaa.

Now both got up from the bed and in no time Sonia brings out the mom’s top out of her body, her one breast was out of the bra and other was still hiding inside the bra, Sonia in no time remove the bra and start licking and biting her own mother’s breast. Mom was in pleasure there the was that mom was seminude getting sucked by her daughter and her daughter in sitting with open shirt and her breast was held by the mother and now Sonia moves to her mom face they both looked at each other and without saying anything their lips strike again and Sonia while doing that removes her shirt and now both the beautiful white ladies were enjoying nothing over them above waist. As they were smooching Sonia was feeling something like organism she put her hands on her pussy and start rubbing it widely and the mom notices that, mom taking her hands on her daughter pussy over her jeans start rubbing it and Sonia brings her hands to the mom pussy and they both start rubbing each other and in few minutes without anything Sonia cumm in her jeans, and expressed it by relaxing herself, but her mother was not satisfied but seeing her daughter she pressed her urged and they both lie altogether on the bed kissed each other, but the urge of sex was still burning inside the mom as she had yet not cumed. So mom was still pressing her daughter boobs and few times licking her cheeks.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 10:57 PM