Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 18

While hugging I kissed my sister’s neck very slightly and repeat back my sister’s words to her love you akka. I broking up the hug, hold her through her face which was now wet with her tears, I bring my face close to her, kissed her eyes while saying, akka I can’t see the tears in your eyes, you are everything for me. I love you. And finally giving her a kiss on the lips. She didn’t object me as for her it was an affectionate kiss, from a brother who is for the time being saving her from the monster.

After seeing she is getting normal I asked her for a lunch, for which she said we will have that at home, but still at that time I was driving the car with one hand as another hand was holding her beautiful hands. She was bit pleased with my unexpected and lovingly behavior, I slowly pulled her to me and rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my one arm on her back, and one arm was on steering. While going towards the home, my hands were very slowly feeling her back, there I said akka, and don’t you worry of anything. And I once more hugged her very tightly. She was silent for some time and in the same resting her head on my shoulder.

Then she breaking her hug, sit back to her normal position but by that time when she sat, she top had gone bit sideways or has lost its place which makes her large amount of cleavage to come out, my eyes automatically goes to them and the effect of watching my sister’s cleavage is coming between my legs. My tool was saluting the beauty. Sonia seeing me what I’m watching, she adjusted her top and sat normally looking at the front glass of the car. There I put my hands in front of her and ask her for her hand, she asked me why, and I said akka have u trust on me or not. She politely put her right hand on my left hand, I gripping her hand and brings them towards my lips and kissed her hands saying akka I don’t know but I love you very much.

She was silent, (I know that she is now under my influence and somewhere start hating Sonu, this was the right time for me to make a platform such that she stop talking about Sonu and only thinks of me). When I kissed her hand she looked at me and then tries to pull away her hand from me, I looking at her said what happen akka, she said bro please, I very politely said ok I will not, but let your hands be on mine, she was silent and I was cheering in my heart as her hands are still on my hands, my thumb was rubbing her hands, and we were reaching towards the home, but somewhere I was feeling that due to continuous touching of my hands some of my sexual vibrations had transferred to her and she was feeling hot or under my emotional influence, I again bring her hand to wards my lips, she was not looking at me, but her breast was going up and down very fast showing that she knows and feeling conscious.

I kissed her hands and spread my tongue on her hands making them wet. She had closed her eyes, I licked her hands and finger and said I love u akka, she politely opens her eyes looked at me as she is confessing the same and takes her hands away from my grip, now we were very close to home, this time I bring my hands close to her and said can I ask one thing from you, she looked at me as what, I said a small kiss on hand, she straightaway reject it by saying please I don’t want this mess bro. I understand her position, she saying this put my hands down with her hand and kept holding my hand till we reach home. While parking I was wondering how will I start again with her, I was confused but happy that she is desperate to get rid of the monster (Sonu). But I don’t want to waste time or make the thing get cool down; I was desperate to fuck my sister tonight again and then forever.

We came out of the parking and went towards the lift, she was going the way as she is out for a first date with a boyfriend, holding her both hands together looking down to the earth as if she is shying to talk to her bf. We were in the lift and I was continuously looking at her, she looked at me and smiled and said please bro, please don’t look at me like this). But I without saying anything continue to look at her, she came close to me and takes her right hand on my face and turn it to other side and said please don’t give me completion, while she was doing this I her arm was touching my lips, I first gently kissed them and then gave a small bite to them, for which she stare at me with her wide sexy eyes.

Immediately the lift reaches the 5th floor, she immediately ran to the door and enters it, mom and uncle still hasn’t reach to home, I was happy over it as I feel something can happen during this evening time also. I asked akka nobody is at home. She replied then, I said don’t know cutting my words myself, I said want to have beer, she looking at me with naughty smile said now I will never take any hard drink with u, ok, and with that she start going towards her room. I ran to her while saying why, why? And hold her through her arms and turns her to myself, I asked her laughing why you don’t want to have with me, she said I don’t want to comment ok, leave me now, my hands slowly going down from her arms to her forearms and then to hands, and grip them she was standing there as waiting for something to happen again.

I again taking my hands to the arms and then to shoulders and hold her through there, I was hard now, and don’t want to loose a chance. I holding her through shoulders said u didn’t do my one task, she looking at me as what task, I putting my finger on her wet lips said to touch this on my hand. Before she could say anything I holding her hand which was coming to remove my hands from her lips, I showing my hand to her said a kiss, she replied my removing my hands from her lips, please bro, i accepted her denial by kissing her on cheeks and said love you, waiting for you to join me for beer in sofa.

I came to the living room and she went to her room locking it from inside, I without thinking what she would be doing inside open up the can from the refrigerator, she came out at least after 10 minutes which I thing was more than 10 hours after changing her dress to nighty as it was 7 pm, she was looking gorgeous in the nighty, her breast shape was clearly visible from the dress and her bra lines too. I was simply looking at her face and her breast and she noticed my attention. she looked at me taking beer, she said I will tell to mom what you are doing at living room, I said and what about the other things, she smilingly said shut up and went towards the kitchen, as she was going there I asked her to join me she again laughingly declined (but I know somewhere she wanted to join it).

She went to kitchen where she was preparing for dinner, after 5 minutes of waiting I went to kitchen and stood at the door of the kitchen and start watching the beauty and all the curves of back. Her panty live was driving me crazy moreover her bra line of which am fetish i know I have to just go inside and tear her clothes and fuck her hard, but that was not lovable sex, I went inside and stood just at her back, without her knowledge.

She was busy in doing her work, suddenly she realized of someone at her back standing she turn to my side in a sudden and she shouted in a big scream due to sudden fear, and in seconds when she realizes it’s me, she hugs me and said loose never do that to me again. My hands were creasing her back and she was holding me very tightly. I again kissed her forehead and then eyes and said dear am always with you never fear of anything. We were still in the same hugging position, and I believe she was feeling my hard tool on her thighs and I was feeling her breast on my chest. I asked her akka I want to hear from you do u love me, she was silent but still was hugging me, I got my answer in her sealed lips and I bent my neck slightly to reach her lips and kissed them saying love you akka, and as was expected she too make her head upside to make me feel comfortable, and my lips was sucking her lips.

Without bending too much, while tasting the lips of my own real sister my hands were cursing at the back and slowly going upside to her hairs. Now my one hand was and her head and other on the back I pulls her hairs slightly and simultaneously I pressured my tongue to enters her mouth and with the pressure from two sides she opens her mouth and my tongue get its ways and I was tasting her tongue ,saliva and she too has joined me by now. And small whispering was coming from her side which was encouraging me.

Now I was sure that this love from her side is not like the first time where she has no option, this time she liked me and was feeling more secure under me. Today our kiss has love and affection for each other. Our soft kisses was turning to the wild kiss and biting each other lips and our hands were now rolling all over each other’s bodies. My hand gone to the chain of her nighty and within a second her nighty was unzipped and my hands were now exploring my real sisters nude back and they were turning to her breast which was still covered with her bra.

I breaking up the kiss looks at her and start removing her nighty from her body and she too was helping me and as I removed her half nighty to her waist and start removing my shirt and jeans I was now in undies and she was in bra and all nighty was hanging on her waist. We again start kissing each other we were still in the kitchen. And my sister hands were exploring my back, and my hands was busy in bringing her nighty down to the floor. I was not able to see her naked body as my eyes was on her face as we were kissing each other. And now I was to feel her whole body from my lips, I broke the kiss and start licking her neck with small biting, my sweet elder sister was encouraging me with her nails on my back and her warm whispers and breadth on my body.

Her brother wet tongue was slowly and slowly going towards his sisters breast which has been seen by many people in last few days which includes her cousin bro, who has strip her in the open area and hotel, one hawker for it was the jackpot, few people in the hotel through her dress, many be by the business silent of Sonu and above all her distant uncle who has seen her niece, my sister nude chest through the bus, which he has hinted me, all these things were arousing and exciting me more and making me to get wild with my delicate elder sister. With the thoughts my loving licking on the curves of the breast of my sister was turning to biting and sucking hard which was making her to moan a loud.

I took her hand to the lower side of my body and get them to my penis which that time was little more the 6”. She got hold of it over my underwear, my lips, tongue and teeth all were exploring her pink nipples which were now rock hard. Her hand were now going under my underwear and she hold it now naked and I helped her to remove my underwear and to stand naked in front of my semi naked elder akka or sister. I took my nude or semi sister to the living room from kitchen where I was planning to give luck to her. Now I was kissing her to her breast to her naval to her neck everywhere to her panty line. And she was exploring my hairs and back with pleasure, my lips wee now kissing the panty line of stomach of my sister, and my teeth grip the panty from her waist and sliding it downwards and my hands were holding Sonia’s breast. Soon my sister’s body gets the rid from her panty by her own real younger brother.

My lips was on her feet now and I start licking those sexy white smooth and going upwards to the doors of heaven, my sister has precum already and some of the juices were flowing in the upper part of thighs. Which I was going to lick and ohh gooddddddd they were so sweet and salty and hot……now a have start sucking the com of my sister which was floating on her thigh and going upside towards the heaven it was extremely hot, her cunt was as hot as some volcano was erupting from there . I reach to the heaven gate kissed there and the body of my sister shivers with a sensation of the kiss on her clit. I looked at her she was standing with her eyes closed in joy which she was getting from her real brother and her hands were creasing my hairs.

I again start concentrated on my work and kissed her on her clit and start putting my tongue inside and sucking the cum of my sister and my tongue was going deep inside her and she was now shouting with pleasure she was so much excited and enjoying that she was not able to stand on her legs and she fell on the sofa and this broke my sucking. I then move closer to her mouth and we suck each other tongue and this time my sister too was tasting her own cum which was left un sucked on my lips… i asked her how it tastes she smiled and continue to biting my lips her hand this time reach to my tool, which she wanted to get inside her clit.

But I want something which Sonu has not done to her, blow job, I took my one feet on the sofa, very next where my sister was sitting and place myself such that my penis face her face. I hold my penis and place next to my sister lips. And said akka taste it, u will love it and to know whether she still likes Sonu or not, I said its better than Sonu’s. She looked at me as am making her fun; I push my penis strongly on her lips and pinch her nipples. Then my sister looks at my tool and opens her mouth and start taking my tool in her mouth for the first time. I was on the heaven her sucking was far better than Sonu did with me, her soft lips were making my hard penis to harder one and I was pressing her both breast. I too was now not under my control, I pinches her nipples very hardly and said Sonia lick it with your tongue.

She looking at me starts sucking it with greater frequency; aahhhhhhhhi was on the heaven or somewhere above it. It was looking so beautiful that my very fair slim sister sitting naked on the wide living room and sucking her own brothers penis and with her frequencies of in and out the breast too was going up and down and making me crazier.

I was now reaching to my highest level and I warn my elder sister that akka am going to cum in your mouth and I hope u had never tasted it of Sonu too. She too was in the heat of sex, she replied do it in my mouth, I want to taste it…..aahhhhand I was making her pinks lips turns to white due to my cum. She immediately spit it as if she doesn’t like or she might get choked. After that I laid on her naked bod on the sofa and preparing myself for the bigger session. i was kissing her lips and face in between I ask sweetheart do u like its taste, she smiled at me as if she can’t utter any words or ..i don’t know, I then asked her looking at her pink erect nipples as akka when u sucks Sonu’s penis did u sucks his cum, she looking at me with embarrassment I sensing her situation, start smooching her and ask tell me nee beautiful, she said no I didn’t I was happy to hear that and while doing this I was again getting the mood and strength in my tool.

I sat on my knees on the floor and widen her legs and put my tool on her gateway. She was very well lubricated by her own cum of previous sessions and, it automatically got it was the second fuck on my sister and she was looking as if she had learned a lot. To enjoy herself she got up over the sofa putting her hips for a seconds to give my tool enough penetration and push herself to my side and then pull herself and in no seconds I was totally inside my sisters hole and pumping it hard and hard, but today I was surprised that was not climax even after this much of excitement. She was screaming with pain and pleasure and pumping herself she was looking so beautiful half laying on sofa and her legs on my back and her swinging breast. It was going great, we both brother and sister was enjoying suddenly we heard the sound of my mom and uncle.
[+] 3 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 08:11 AM