Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 17

All the while we all at home she didn’t talk to me, moreover her face was looking depress, even mother had enquired her about the mood but she didn’t tell anything to anybody. She was not looking at me by now and wherever I was trying to talk to her she was limited to the answer of my question. I was not getting worried what to do and how could I bring her cheer on her face back. I went out of the house to the cigarette shop, after lighting cigarette I called Sonu and told him about my latest development, he too was very happy over my achievement but now he too was doubtful as how to convince her that take all the things happen with her as normal, as Indian girl can never expect what she did and she is guilty over that.

Now the things was on my hand as he too was not sure what to do even more with her this attitude he was doubtful that weather Sonia is going to have love sequences with him (Sonu) or not. At 12 my we all had taken the bath and mom and uncle goes to relatives place and soon my sis close the door. I was sitting in a living room; she without looking at me went to her room and closed the door. I waited for some time for her, then I call her by name but she didn’t replied. Then I went to her room and knocked it. She comes and opened the door and without saying anything went to bed and sat there and was watching TV.

I sat next to her and ask what has happen why you are not talking to me. She was silent, but her eyes were getting wet and wet and red. I holding her hand says hey dear what has happen tell me please, are u angry over me or something else she replied at me why should I now be angry with u. What has left me in that I can hide you or proud of myself, (I was sensing the situation and her reaction, but I can’t do anything else then listening her and making her frustration and anger comes out in form of words?).

She continues, i don’t know what should I do know what, what I has done and all that. I tried to consolidate her by saying akka I think it’s not your fault what has happen yesterday was just happens. It was none of our faults, she knows that it was not my fault but she didn’t say anything and was crying, I got up and hugged her and said akka look am not like Sonu that I will force you for anything, I only can say you that I loves you and will always love you. What so ever you do, I will stand by you. I continued while holding her hand, do whatever akka but please don’t involve yourself with Sonu.

I feel he is very rude on your side. We were talking like this after 1 hour of talk I left the room to let her think herself otherwise Sonu was there to force her again. hehehe (I was laughing in my heart). It was now 2 pm and I was sitting at living room thinking what should I do now to make her agree her today, suddenly she came out of her room and ask me for the lunch, I looking at her said, if she doesn’t mind we can have lunch somewhere out. For which she said, am in no mood to go out.

Saying that she went to kitchen, I followed her there and I hold her through her shoulder, that time her back was facing me. She closed her eyes as I holds her shoulder, very low volume comes out of my sister mouth sandy please leave me, I turning her to my side, (I didn’t want her to discuss yesterday’s matter with her right now) said akka just get yourself ready we are going for a beautiful lunch today and will spent some quality time outside, she insist as if she is not ready, but I forcefully convinced her to go with me and I said don’t be afraid please feel comfortable with me m not like anyone else (I mean by Sonu), she looked at me, I very simply hold her face by my hands and said love you sweet akka.

She removing my hands from her face went to her room, and after 10 minutes she came out wearing light pink color suit with matching duppatta which were hiding her assets. Today she was looking like a very beautiful sincere and soft girl who is so innocent today her looks are totally different from the yesterday’s look. Today she is looking so cute so innocent so beautiful as I was not able to control my urge to fuck her again, but I know I have to make her calm first, even after she has all the beauty she was looking bit upset or guilty, her this attitude was raising my blood pressure, well we both are ready for the lunch, I locked the house and holds her hand and walk towards the lift, she removes my hands by saying it’s okay am coming.

I was understand her situation, so I didn’t say anything she was going along with me towards the lift, we waited and with the coming of lift we get in to and in a minute we were in parking, all this time I was looking at my sweet sister and relooking ours yesterday incidence how beautiful she was looking when she was nude there with me, her duppatta which was hiding her breast were in my mouth yesterday and I was biting them. Well today things were different, she is in guilt or confused as how to deal with her brother as how to face me knowing that her real brother has fucked her last night and her cousin brother has manhandled her few times in front of her real brother, she might be thinking as how to face both when we all three were all together and somewhere she does not want to be or treated like whore.

We both took our seats in the car and moves out of the society, we were now heading towards hotel Jan path, I was trying to talk to her but she was not responding as she was to be. I know it will take some time when we moves around and she will feel relax then, after going half way I took my hands over her head and with my finger I took the leaf of her hair which was falling over her forehead behind the ears, she immediately looked at me with some shock as some current flows through her body, she was silent but shivering from inside, my finger was now going from her right part of forehead to southwards side to her cheeks now to her lips, while doing so I said one thing since morning that akka you are really looking very beautiful, I love you and will always loves you.

This time my finger was rubbing her lips, she removes my hands from her lips and said please can u give me sometime I didn’t understand what she meant by that we reach the hotel premises and step down off the car, I holding my sister through her back were going inside the hotel, she was trying I shouldn’t hold her but she was helpless as she was not able to remove my hands from her back. As we were crossing the lobby we pass through the lobby there I looking at our image said to her akka we both are really looking like a beautiful couple, isn’t?

She looked at me and said lets go (should we move to restaurant). I smiling at her this mood, moves towards the restaurant which was at first floor, it’s an elegant Italian restaurant. She I moving my hands in her back and was feeling her back and bra, (for your knowledge am fetish about bra lines.) as we enters the restaurant its elegant appearance and fragrance drastically changes the mood of me and my sis. The restaurant was totally made of wooden theme, something pirates theme, but still it was so beautifully designed that anybody will fall in love with its ambiance.

I took the extreme corner seat and I make my sister comfortable to sit on sofa seat and instead of sitting on opposite to her I sit along with her on two seated sofa where my sister was already sitting. As initially we ordered our soft drinks, she was bit relaxed after getting in to the restaurant as she was too impress and the restaurant has somewhat changed her mood. She was sensing the restaurant by looking every corner of the restaurant and I was sensing her in the same way. Both of us were disturb in our own way when the waiter come to us with our drinks, I gave the glass of virgin marry cocktail to my sister and took the glass of coke for myself. While she was sipping the drink and looking at the table very innocently I put my hand on her hand which was lying ideally in the table, she immediately looked at me and tries to remove her hand from my grip, but it was useless for her as I had gripped her more firmly after realizing her hands are trying to get away from me.
I asked her akka are you angry over me over yesterday incidence, she was silent, I asked her again and said look if u don’t want to tell it is going to harm us both of us and allow Sonu to take advantage of it. I continued to say that I know akka what I did was wrong and I should not do that with you. As being you are my real sister and it is wrong, but just think it was the conditions which make me to feel in that way like you and I don’t know my love which was hidden in my heart for you suddenly overcome my other senses and doesn’t allow me to think anything other than you. After giving her many more convincing words I said akka, I will always love you and love you what so ever u do. But something is sure I will never harm u. (this time I too was bit frustrated over her attitude as till yesterday as she was going nude all over city along with her cousin bro who is her boyfriend also and her real brother, now if her brother has got lust o her she is not taking any responsibly for that, even when I was touching her and proceeding her for fucking till that time she was not objection as much she has make her face today…it was hell).

But I don’t want to hurt her rather I want her to love me also so i finish my words saying that now it’s up to u akka what u want to say and what could be the way to get the things bring back to normal. I remove my hands over her and sat quietly and diverted my attention to my drink. There was silence on our table for two minutes which was broken by my sweet sexy sister, she said I know I am wrong, It was my mistake my immaturity which led to the things to this extent, and am just upset over it as what I have become in just a week.

She had tears in her eyes over which I took my hands to her eyes and remove her tears and said plzz sis, I know it was not your fault, it was Sonu who make u feel like that, but believe me for me your still as my sis and I love u the way I do it before and your image is not changed in front of me, she was crying and looking that she is soon going to broke, she looked at her surrounding and said please can we go to car, I don’t want to have food. I immediately paid for the drinks and took her to the car, we were sitting in the car in car parking and I was looking at her, she still was in tears, I hold her hand to console her, she said please move out of here, I bring out the car from the parking and start driving towards nowhere.

I now again start the communication by saying that di don’t feel bad about you, it was not your fault, it was Sonu who took advantage of yourself, and she was denying all that and keep of repeating that it’s her mistake, and was feeling guilty of incidence happen yesterday. To be true I don’t have words to calm her. I don’t know how can now I bring the smile back on her face again. Then I said akka don’t feel guilt about it and all, then she said but what should I do, what is my image left in front of u and Sonu. Anybody can come to me now anytime and do anything. I have lost my self-respect and all that. These were bit serious from her side and she was crying.

I stopping the car at the corner of road and turning her face towards mine and ask her to look at me and said: akka please do not take any tension, I continues I assures you that Sonu is not going to touch you again and the same applicable for me. Just forget the past as a bad dream. She was looking at the carpet of the car, and bit relaxed but I was feeling hard as I was holding her hands and it was giving me sensation. She looking at me hugs me and said thanks bro, thanks a lot for your support, love you bro. (I know this time her word LOVE U is different from yesterday). But her hug was relaxing me as I was now sure that we can live with open words if without sex. I too hold hug her tightly and moves my hands all over her back. Was just getting out of control but I know for the time being I have to control myself.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 07:20 AM