Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
[Image: 155515320_a16.jpg]

After a few hours, the door to her bedroom crept open. After ensuring Both Anupama and Asin were fast asleep, Vadivelu slowly went near Asin’s bed. He admired her sleeping beauty for a few seconds. Then he opened his phone and took the nude photo Asin sent him the previous day. It was the cropped photo of Asin. He opened the photo and placed it in front of her body.  It aligned perfectly. Now he saw her completely nude and it was enough to give him an instant boner. He slowly went near her wardrobe and picked a black coloured panty. The panty was crinkled and damp to touch. He thought Asin might have worn this panty, the previous day.

[Image: 155515321_a17.jpg]

He brought them into his nose and inhaled deeply taking in the smell of Asin’s dried pussy juice. Curious about the stickiness in the panties, he took another long whiff. The panty was now stretched across his face and Vadivelu was beginning to stroke his cock. He closed his eyes and started to fantasize.

He inhaled deeply taking in as much as intoxicating scent of Asin. He tried to picture Asin from what she was doing. He stick out his tongue and licked her panties trying to get a taste of  her musky juices, imagining her was licking her pussy. He played with his balls, thinking Asin’s tenderly fingers playing with them.

His breaths were now in short bursts intermingled with his muffled moans. He stocked faster as he reached orgasm and shooting the thin ropes of cum high in air and landing on Asin’s face. He then took his phone and started a video recording.

[Image: 155515322_a18.jpg]

He then lowered his cock and pressing it slightly to her cheeks and extracted the last of his creamy goo. Satisfied, he left the room taking the panty back with him.

Day 3

The next day started as usual for Asin. She woke up and got refreshed and checked out her phone while drinking the coffee prepared by Vadivelu. As she started to sip, she received a video from her blackmailer. Seeing that video, she almost spit the coffee. She rushed to the bathroom and washed her face multiple times. It was no use. The damage has already been done. The blackmailer’s dark black cock spraying the cum and her cum covered face was forever etched in her memory.

And then the reality hit her. How could have he done this? How did he enter her house? How did he pass her bodyguard? How did he escape without getting caught? As she was thinking all these, the fear on her face started to grow and she was worried what he might do next.

There, Vadivelu was hiding and seeing her reaction was left thinking that his plan has worked and Asin is now very scared about her blackmailer. Vadivelu sent her a message initiating the next phase of his plan.

V : Do you know realize how I can do whatever I want?
V : No one can stop me.
A :
V : That’s right., you are my bitch now.
V : Do what I say and you will not have any dire consequences.
A : hmmmmm
V : There’s a gift I have sent you via postal. Check it.

Asin got startled for a moment. She didn’t want others to find this or she would be in big trouble. She called Vadivelu to check if there’s anything inside the mail box in front of the house.

“There’s a parcel ma, without any name. Shall I open?” asked Vadivelu.
“No need. Its for me. I will open it. Now, you can go” Asin got defensive.

She made sure Vadivelu left out of her sight and opened the parcel. It had a tight black colour outfit. It was very revealing.

V : That’s going to be your dress for College tomorrow.
A : This is very revealing.
A : What will others think of me?
V : Exactly. That’s the point.
V : Now don’t ask any more questions.
V : You don’t have any other choice.
A : Okay.
V : Bitch, address me Sir.
A : Okay Sir.

Asin felt defeated. She felt she had to oblige to his requests. She was the kind of girl who fits perfectly for the term ‘Born with silver spoon’. But now she has to face humiliation towards her blackmailer who she has no idea of.

She seemed cornered. She had no other choice. She wore the dress and looked herself on the mirror.

[Image: 155515323_a20.jpg]

Asin was flattered by how well the outfit was made. It was a perfect fit for her. Even though it was little revealing, it flaunted her assets. She was surprised to say least that she had this sexiness hidden all along. Needlessly to say, even though she had no choice in wearing this outfit, some part of her liked it.

When she arrived at the college, everyone was surprised to see Asin in her new avatar. The boys were stunned and they couldn’t take their eyes out of her. Some girls were also jealous of her who thought they were the queen of the college. Even the professor, who always goes hard on Asin, just let her go easy. He just smiled at her all day while giggling. At first Asin was puzzled but then she quickly realized it was due to her change of attire. She liked all the attention she is getting.

For the next few days, she had to buy similar tight and revealing clothes to college. She couldn’t go to back original self. She was afraid her newfound attention will leave her. She loved all the complements she had been getting. It helped her self-esteem.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 21-07-2020, 09:26 PM