Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 11

I said okay akka tell me how you allow Sonu so easily as you are known to be very strict, she looked at me and said I don’t know, I ask her akka it’s up to you we are now quite open and I can manage things for you people and over all I know everything happens between you. She came to me and said it was not my fault, and start telling me the whole episode, till the day before her birthday.

I asked her then what happens when he went to you in the kitchen when I was also there in room did he sucks you, she said no he only kissed me, I said akka I was noticing that he was seeing you every time, whenever you are in front he always try to looks at your breast, we both were sitting on the bed and I was looking at her, I said akka you are so beautiful that anybody can die on u. Even yesterday person like me was not able to control u. then I asked k tell me truly what happen bet you when he went to drop you to temple.

She said nothing, I holds her hands tightly and looking at her u can tell me freely as you have told me everything, she said there in lift he kissed me, and in car. I asked in car what? she said we kiss each other, I was rubbing my finger on her hands side by side, I said and she said nothing, did he kiss you or smooch you, she said kiss, I argue that he can’t do that I know him, he must have smooched you tell me please dear, she said yeah, I said wow and taking my fingers on her breast, I asked did he touch them she said yeah, I said I means kiss them, she said no just press them, I said he didn’t look at them, she said he only saw with you in the car and not before, i said yeah I wish I could see them again now, she slowly looked at me, I said akka I have seen you yesterday, you know with Sonu also and with me also, I didn’t do anything which harms you, more ever I really wish to touch you.

She suddenly remembers something and got up my shit I again lost the opportunity, I asked what happen akka, she says, I will be killed today, I ask what happen, she says did you bring everything from the car, I said yeah everything she said but I fear something has left out in the car, I asked her what, she after getting some courage said my bra, I said yeah, just see it will be there in the bag, she said I have check it. I ask her to sit with me and said relax akka, we will get it, she said Did Sonu took it with him, I said no, he go empty handed, but why you remove it when wearing new dress (I was just teasing her now) she very innocently said the strap of the bra was coming out of the dress as the dress was deep from back, I said yeah therefore you was looking hot that had make Sonu monster.

she smiled i taking my hands in pocket brings out her bra and said are you looking for this beautiful piece, she was mum, I said can’t I see it or feel it again, she looking at me but was silent. I taking more initiative as she was silent, so it could be her yes, bring that bra on her breast (she is already wearing suit) I fitted that on her, she said bro. Please she removes my hands from herself, I was now bit determined the way she has open up with me, I putting my finger on her neck said I really want to feel it Sonia, she looked at me when I called her by her name.

I start rolling my hands downside and saying her that how much she was looking beautiful. She holds my finger, I was looking at her please she someway looking at me to leave her. I understand her wishes as she was not internally ready, I removing my hands from her, said its okay but whenever you need any help from me for Sonu I will be there, but to be a truly friend you have to tell me everything, she was silent in tension as what is happening in her life a beautiful b’day has made her somewhat slave or something she was internally crying. I moved out of her room and masturbated for the things advance today.

I was in deep asleep I heard the voice of my sister calling me, I opened my eyes and saw my sister was standing in front of me with two cups of tea, she was looking superb in the v shaped pink and white t shirt and blue jeans. She came next to me and sits there. I sat properly to give her space and said hey looking fresh akka really you are going to kill somebody today again. She smiled by saying shut up. I was looking at her from top to bottom said I think in alcohol I was thinking very right that you are the prettiest women on earth, she said should I leave now, I said no holding her hand, I was hard again. It was now 4 pm and I enquired about mom, she said she come at 2.30 and just left to walk, I looking at her passes smiles, she too passes smiles with shyness, I said is Sonu is coming today, she said don’t know but in morning he was saying that he will come around 6 pm, I looking at her from breast to her face (she was noticing what I was seeing).

Said so therefore you have dressed so revealing, she immediately replied what revealing I putting my hands on her cleavages here dear, she looking at me DEAR?????? (her words come in anger or in bit surprised form as she didn’t expected that from me). To see her mood I diverted the topic and said okay. So what’s your plan for today with Sonu, she said don’t know but she was looking excited to have some chance to meet him. I said ok let him come then we will decide it is not possible for both of you to have fun at home in presence of parents. (I was wondering how I was so openly speaking to my real sister about her dress her body and her love relationship) I said but I request you one thing please don’t cross your boundaries, she said shut up.

You are only thinking in one way. I said okay so you will tell me what will happen between you people then I can help you. She said now I will not do anything with him ..okay…and she start moving out, I said ok dear………but looking hot one it was now 6 .30 mom comes to home, and after 15 minutes Sonu too comes to homes, Sonia was excited to see Sonu, but shyly seeing him. He too was looking at her, after tea we all decide to go for a market for some time, we went to lift and Sonu asks her yesterday experience she was silent now she was becoming whore in front of her brothers as the way she told me everything she did with Sonu in last few days and then again today without any hesitation she comes to market with me and Sonu and looking a help from me for making Sonu loves her.

Sonu said I really enjoy everything in the party you people and everything. Sonia looking at me puts her eyes on the ground, we reach in the car and in between I hints Sonu that she is ready to do things with u in front of me, it was unexpected to Sonu also. He was excited and said to me lets first go to liquor shop. We sit in the car and Sonu immediately instruct me to take the car in the liquor shop there we took 5 beers can and Sonu took the driving seat and start moving to highway road. So again the things happen like yesterday night. Sonu get three beers and gives one to Sonia one to me and one keep to himself. Sonia said she can’t drink coz they have to be at home in next 2 hours by 9 .30 pm.

So you guys enjoy, for which I said touching my sister shoulders k you can share with us, she smiled in an accepting way. Sonu offered her first sip, and Sonia with no choice sip it, she took it and intake it in one breadth, now Sonu sip it and said yaar as beer is tasted by you it has got sweet and we all laugh, I too offered her and she sip off and we finish out our first two beer, we were around 10 km away from home, but I was believing Sonu had the same plans of going where we went few days back, where I was fucked by him, today my sister is going there with her destiny in Sonu’s hand. We got our second session of beer and as usual first offer to Sonia, she took it and she was now comfortable, while driving Sonu put his hands on her shoulder he put his hands on her shoulders from where he moves his hands towards her breast and hold her breast, she very calmly holds Sonu’s hands on which was holding her breast and shyly looking at her.

She knows what was going to happen, so she was not shocked but she was getting excited and I was seeing everything, she said Raju is seeing please slowly, he said in a low voice let him too enjoy darling, she smiled at him. His one hand was pressing and playing with my sister breast and other hand was holding the beer and car together, Sonu’s hands were playing with Sonia’s breast she too was enjoying and I was wondering as how she is so comfortable with Sonu in front of me. By now we have crossed the border and on the highway, after border Sonu took the car on the left side of road near some snacks corner, he open the windows of Sonia, Sonia resist him and try to bring out his hand out of her t-shirt at now they are in public, Sonu said sit quietly he doesn’t know us, I was smiling sitting on their back seat. I asked innocently what happen akka, as I doesn’t know what is happening there with Sonia, Sonu said nothing yaar she is not sipping beer in front of these shop keepers, I said it’s your matter solve it, Sonu smiling at Sonia pinches her nipples, she closed her eyes with humiliation pain and excitement.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 20-07-2020, 01:31 PM