Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 10

She was bit upset cozz of the things she did today as now she was realizing, to ignore things she said when Sonu get to his home , I told her that around half an hour back, she says sorry to me, I said its okay holding her hands, this time she need support to hide her embracement, I said akka as soon we park car, just run fast towards the lift, I don’t want you to be seen by my any guard or another person, in society we immediately ran towards the lift as we reach lift, it was already coming down, she said bro lets go through stairs as dress is transparent and it will be wrong if anyone see us in this way. We both march to the 5th floor and it was silent, I unlock the door, and enters the house, she enters to her room and I too followed for the bathroom, she sat on the bed while I went to the toilet, when I came out, she was stand in in front of mirror and watching herself, I came to her from back and was looking at her, she after looking at me, hide her breast with hands, and said man it is very transparent, I said it is looking here in the lights but there it was normal, and said good night to her, and left the room, she locked her room.

And I too went to bed and thinking of the whole episode, and in 5 minutes I heard the voice sandy, It was the voice of my sister, I thought she might be feeling hot and has come to me for satisfaction he he he he, I went to the door and open it, she immediately gets in to the room I switched on the light and again I was hard on as she was still in the same dress, I asked her why she looking so afraid, she said bro I had left my dress in the car itself and I could be in trouble if we didn’t bring it up as father will take this car in the morning.

I understand what she meant, I said ok I’m going, her breast was going up and down with her breaths and she had notice what I was seeing, she immediately puts one of her hands on her neck by covering her breast with the arms. I said k m going and wait for me in your room, I’m coming. I ran toward the lift and get in fast and was hoping the lift could be very fast. I came to car, bring out the polybag containing my sister’s dress, I enters the lift and press the 5th floor button, and then I open the polythene and bring out her dress, as I open her dress her bra fells down on the floor of the lift, in my one hand it was polythene and on the same arms I put the dress and get down to pick her bra, I bring my sister’s bra up to my lips and kissed its cops and was looking at the bra and thinking of the whole day, suddenly lift doors open up and the guard of the floor enters in it (I didn’t notice when the lift stops as it was unexpected for me that somebody going to come in lift at 4 am around. The guard looked at me then at the bra and then at the dress, he noticed that it is the same dress which my sister was wearing in the evening when she was going with me, he smiled at me and said sir whose dress you are taking.

I immediately hide the bra and said nothing, it was my friend’s and then lift came to my floor and I ran towards my door open the door and before entering her room I put her bra in my pocket and enters her room very politely she was laying on the bed straightly due to influence of alcohol by this time I too was feeling very sleepy, she was looking angel literally, her breast was trying to tear the dress, her smooth silky thighs were just like inviting me to suck them. I went close to her and gave that dress to her and said now please change this dress and sleep. With this I went to my room and in no minutes I was in different world of dreams.

In the morning I heard a loud voice from my mom as she was shouting at me, she was asking the time when we came to home and it is not right all that, I then tell her that we were at home at 1 am, she then cool down. I enquired about my sister to mom, she said she is in her room, when I saw the watch it was 11 am, I quickly ran to the bathroom and take bath, and waited for my sexy sister to bring the breakfast for me in the same way she was yesterday, she came in with plate and gave that to me without looking at me went to kitchen. I got nervous as I thought she has mind yesterday act or something parents has said to her. After giving me breakfast without saying me anything she went to her room. I was now bit worried as I was not seeing her jolliness on her face, I went to her room and closed the door and sat near to her, and ask. Is everything all right akka, you are looking upset with me? She said nothing is that, I’m perfectly alright and saying this she adjusted her duppatta of suit got silent. I said I believe u mind some in the party or u didn’t enjoy it, it was looking that she is not able to face me due to guilt of yesterday; I said ok we will talk when mummy goes to her friends place. She silently shakes her head for accepting that.

Around 12.pm phone rings and I picked it up and it was Sonu, he asked me about Sonia’s mood and all that, I tell him everything , he then said don’t try to go fast with her as it will take some time, then chatted about the enjoyment we did with my sister yesterday. He too was very delighted as he too never thought that it will be so easy to get her. Then he asked me to give the phone to Sonu, I called my sister, as it was Sonu calls. She came to the phone with lots of shame facing me, I to make my sister comfortable with Sonu went inside the room and out of phone , there Sonu asked her about the party and all that, for which she says everything was very well and your gifts were nice too, but I dint like one thing the way I behaved in front of Raju, it was bad really, he said it is okay no issues and he didn’t mind anything.

While taking Sonia looked all round to see if somebody is present in her room, she then asked him, hey it was you yesterday night who unhooked my dress, to which he smiled and said even I gifted you a love mark there on your body, she very shyly said hey it was not right u undress me in front of my real brother, how could I face him, he is so innocent that even now he is not angry over me for my yesterday acts. Over which Sonu says I know he is very nice guy, so you don’t worry for him and make Sonia comfortable for me, and said yesterday you was looking stunning, she was silent for the time then he said Sonia sweetheart I’m coming to your place right now as you looking me very tense and I will sort out all the confusion, over which Sonia said no please. Don’t come today, let me talk to sandy first.

They continue to talk like this and in few minutes she was smiling while talking to Sonu, Sonia asked him hey when we were in car and doing all that where was sandy?, Sonu said what all that? For which she said you know that, he said tell me in the proper words what all that, she smilingly and closing eyes said when we kissed each other, he said why are you taking tension, let him enjoy also watching you such a beauty, she said Sonu please it’s not a normal thing, he said yes he was there but he too was so much in alcohol that he didn’t remember anything, so keep enjoying and he said that he is coming today night, she was silent, Sonu again asked her softly didn’t you want me to be there with you, no Sonu I don’t want tension at home, please over which Sonu said it’s your wish, so they talk for few more moments then before putting phone Sonu again ask her , for which she replied I don’t know.(it was invitation to Sonu indirectly) and put the phone down. And gets in to her room.

After some time mom called Sonia to lock the door as she (mom) was going to friends place. Sonia same out of the room in hurry and this time she was not wearing duppatta over her suit, she closed the door and take a seat on living room and start watching tv. whereas I was waiting for my sister to come to my place, finally I came out of the room with my laptop, and sit along with her in the room, she was not comfortable with me as she was thinking of the scene and felt humiliated I in front of me.

As last I have to speak first and said what happen akka why are you looking so upset, is something wrong with me. She looked up in my eyes and then took her eyes to down the ground in guilt. Things were silent for few minutes and then my sister Sonia broke the silence and said sandy im sorry what happen yesterday, listening words from her I put the laptop to my side and sit next to her and said please akka, if you drink there then we too drunk along with you, so we both are culprits. She was still looking downwards but her face was bit comfortable, to continue talks I said well whatsoever I really enjoyed the party, the way we drink like stupid’s dance together all that, she was now enjoying the chats with me as she again gone to her night dreams, she was saying yes, it was good, then I said it was good when he tease you to drink whisky in same glass, for which she said hmm I didn’t like that but had no choice that stupid was forcing me too much.

I taking the joy said yeah that was force full when he gave you the last sip which you took from his mouth, she go silent. Over which I said all the things were great but akka one thing I tell you, please don’t mind she says me to proceed and she will not, I said the dress Sonu gave you was quite revealing, everything was visible, she was feeling hearing this to go and jump out of 5th floor, she was so embarrass, she said I would never but it was you and Sonu who force and I was very much under the liquor so I was helpless, but I am sorry for that bro and please don’t tell about that dress to mom, as she will got angry over me, I calm her by assuring her.

I was constantly looking at her breast while we were talking and she notices that. I said so where you have kept the dress, she said in my cupboard, I asked her to bring it out and let’s see it again and its fabrics, she went to her room and I too followed her, she gave the dress to me and looking at me. I put the dress on the bed and touch the area of the dress which was covering her breast, she was seeing me what I’m doing, I said it is transparent and quite, she smiled and sit in the opposite side of me and the dress was in between us.

She then again feels sorry to me as what happens in the car, I asked about what, she said u know Raju please I don’t know what had happen to me yesterday, for that I said oh you are saying about smooch you gave to each other, she was silent, I said you both were doing enough in the bar, so in car was nothing. She said yeah I know, I said its fine akka, I think you was too much drunk so u can’t distinguish between right and wrong, she said yes to receive support from her, I said di u know what actually happen in the car, she said yeah he kissed me I said and she said that’s it.

I said akka you was very much out of control of yourself, when he kisses you on lips you unlock your dress and you bring it down to your stomach and ask Sonu to kiss on your breast, she was ashamed and was thinking of killing herself, due to humiliation by her own brother, her eyes got wet, I said hey akka why are you crying, I came to her and holds her hands and said it was okay, I didn’t mind it please sorry if I hurt you but I was making you aware for the next time, she said hmm with tears, she said crying what you would be thinking of me Raju, I cleaning her tears from her eyes said hey its fine……I didn’t mind it I too was under alcohol so I think that time I was too enjoying, but in the morning I felt some bad, she was now some composed.

I said akka you know how much you was drunk yesterday, she asked me I got it the things you told me it was enough, I said no akka u was too much it was not that u make Sonu to touch your body(breast) in front of me, when I came to your room at night to give u the dress you had nothing on your upper body, she was ashamed but somewhere feeling hot, she says what, I said yes you was lying on bed and u had put down your dress to naval, there I keep the dress and put the dress on your body and ask you to lock it, she was just feeling to die due to humiliation, I said akka I’m sorry to you for one thing, she ask me what, I took the promise that she will not mind it.

I said when I saw you there on bed and I was not able to control myself you was looking... I stopped, I said but I know my limits akka, but when I was putt on dress on you I felt your breast with my hands and pressed it once, by saying I put my hand on her hands, I said but I’m really sorry for that, and I’m guilty too, but I was helpless coz you was looking beautiful since evening, when I first saw you in the Sonu’s dress and the way you presented that dress I was helpless since then, and in the party when you both smooch it made me crazy, and in the car when you both were kissing in front of me and your breast was sucked by him I was just killing myself by killing my desires,

She was confused as what to do she can’t get angry over me as for her it was she herself who makes the things like that and how can she get angry when she herself was doing it in front of her brother with cousin brother, she was in trouble but right now she was hot then humiliation as I was telling her sitting very close to her holding her hands and my warm breadth was going on her face, she was silent, I rubbing her hand said believe me you are really a very beautiful and hot one, I don’t understand how you get the trap of Sonu, she somehow gets in to her senses and took her hand away from me and got up.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 20-07-2020, 01:12 PM