Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 9

Now the waiter was ordered to just keep two plates, and the meals was put on the plates, before anyone go ahead Sonu took away the whisky glass of Sonia and ask her to drink the same from his glass as they both will share it. I immediately laughed and said that’s nice idea akka by sharing same whisky in a glass u can escape from the kiss you have to give him on returning, she was thinking as what to do as she was not getting anything in her mind.

Finally she said is it okay what you will not ask for the gift is I share the drink with you. Till this time Sonia hadn’t speak the word kiss, but when Sonia again repeat return gift, he asked her to tell the name of that instead of gift, she said u know what I mean looking at me, but Sonu was in no mood to hear that, he said tell me the name of gift u want to. She didn’t say then he spoke with loud voice tell me...she immediately said okay. I’m telling you. To avoid the unwanted attention of the crowd.

She said I mean kiss on hand. He again said no tell me in proper sentence what u will do instead of that. Then she looking at me and then looking at him said if I share same whisky with you from yours hands then I will not have to kiss you on your hands, he said yes that a lovely darling. And he holds her trough shoulders by slowly moving his hands on her naked back and she was getting sensation. Now they both were closely sitting together and their legs was touching each other, Sonu took the glass and place it on the lips of my beautiful sister and said dear now sip it with your rosy lips, she smilingly opens her red lips and take the edge of glass and took the sip onside her mouth and puts the glass away from her.

Now Sonu said very well done sweety I love you for your spirits and kissed on her hands and said look you can’t give me but I can and smiled and now Sonu did the same by takin sip on his mouth and again put the glass on her lips she again did the same. Now when only two sips left in the glass Sonu kept the glass on one side and ask us to have dinner first. Again he took the spoon and gave her the spoon full of rice to her, she was enjoying this importance and took it now she said I will serve you and took the spoon from him and gave rice to him. They both looked at each other and continue to eat like this, as she was putting spoons on Sonu mouth she very silently was polling his finger on her arm, by this time she was so much under the influence that she forget that her real brother was also sitting with her.

She was enjoying his hands now his hands has reached on the top of his arms and from there his fingers start rolling towards her neck and she was rolling her face as she was getting excited with this act. Now with dinner she was more getting trapped in the alcohol, slowly he reach at the top of his neck and from where he start going upwards to her chin, she has stopped serving him rice and has closed her eyes, he reached her chin and there his two fingers pinch her and she drink that pinch and closed her eyes vey hardly, now he start rolling his hands up and she loosens her eyes but kept them close and he reach my sisters lower lip and then on upper lip.

There he rested his finger and then rub her lips very hardly and while rubbing he brings his finger from left to right side of lips, now his finger went into the mouth opening the gates of lips and make his tongue wet, he slowly remove his finger from her lips and brings to his lips, she slowly open her eyes and looked at his (she was totally under the influence of lust this time) eyes. He sucked his own finger which is moistened by Sonia’s tongue and then start bringing it to her face and this time he was also coming close to face and she has closed her eyes when his finger touch her lips.

He was coming closer to her and when he came very closely to her, he raises his one hand to me to ask how he is going. I was out of sense that time by seeing that scene. He then brings his lips on her lips and locked it. My sister was looking as she doesn’t know what she was doing; when his lips touch her she got some jerk as a sensation of man’s lips. She opens her lips and his tongue went inside my sister mouth. My cousin brother tongue was playing in the mouth of my real sister and in front of me, (her real brother) waiting for his chance. They both were kissing passionately and this time Sonu hands was touching my sister breast and this time he his gentle touch turns to hard press and he was pressing her hard and my sister was smooching him more faster with his hands on her breast, now he put his hands under her dress and was exploring her breast without any thing between his hands and her beautiful breast.

Sonu sensing the position brings out his hands and broke the kiss, as he broke the kiss, my sister opens the eyes with lots of strength and sees around herself and bend down on table, she went in to sleep coz of alcohol, we bot try to wake her up but she was not in the mood of getting up, then he said to me, as how he is doing, I really appreciate him for his work the way he seduce my sister and makes her more friendly with me. I asked him about the idea of dress, and then he said I said u before na, we will make her our whore, this was the first step towards it. i smiled at him, now we decided that let her take rest for 15 minutes and then we wake her up and took to car, while we were drinking then he said, in the car I will suck your sister breast and will show you her boobs, and I will do all that when she is in sences.

So we were talking about her in the whole time and we both were crazy over her, he said I know I can fuck her before u, if I could get u, I would again fuck u brother. I smiled at him. After 15 mins I make my hanky wet and out it on my sister’s face and called her to wake up, she gets up in a strike as she don’t know where she is, we calm her down and she sits for a while and thinking what happen till now, she said yeah ok now, and she looked at Sonu and very shy to look at me, I smiled at her and said hey u went to sleep why???, now she was feeling that what she felt about kissing and pinching of her breast was the dream cozz her brother was smiling, she though everything is normal now the Sonu took the last two sips of whisky which was left by her and Sonu, and ask her to drink, she shown him her incapability, then Sonu put that too on her lips and give her a small sip and took the glass on his mouth and took all drink in mouth but he didn’t took the whiskey inside his stomach keeping the whiskey in his mouth he gave her flying kiss, and again put the empty Glass on his mouth and fill the glass with his liquor of his mouth.

Then he gives glass to her and said now we will go only when you finish this drink otherwise we are sitting here and you both could be late as your parents don’t know that I’m with you. And smiled , then to give encouragement I said akka take it, we are very late now its 2 am. She immediately emptied whole glass, she was coughing coz of its sourness and she does have that capacity to drink it in such a way. He hugs my sister and kissed very politely on her lips and said well-done dear. She was very much confused as what she is doing in front of her real brother with his own cousin brother. But alcohol was not allowing her to think that much, After paying up the bill by me, we got up and start going out, Sonia stands there and said let me change the dress, for this Sonu said please wear it for today as for me, then it up to u never wear this dress again, she said look I wear this dress just for u, just see its very transparent, I can’t go out, over I said akka it’s not that as u are feeling, if you are feeling uncomfortable u can move in between us.

She was not convinced, Sonu also try to convince her and after our repetition she agrees, we came to the lobby and all the employees were looking at Sonia, Sonia was just looking down and trying to go as fast as she can, we gave the car parking number to the guard there and waiting for car, Sonia came closer to me and said bro I’m sorry for what I did, please, I said akka we will talk about it in the car ,after dropping Sonu. As we were waiting for the car, one person comes to Sonu and both greeted each other and Sonu introduce me as his brother and Sonia as his friend. He appreciate Sonu’s friend that’s my sister through eyes to Sonu as she is very hot, Sonu smiled at him and said we will talk later, and he went off After that person Sonu told us that he is Mr. Bansal, his NRI client, and tell us his importance to him in his business.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 20-07-2020, 08:37 AM