Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 7

She opens the box and was really surprised to see that it was costly watch from Cartier. It must be more than 25k. She said she can’t accept so precious gift, he said by holding her hand nothing is more precious then you dear, and said if you want to return me something for this gift just dance with me there. She readily accepts it and was looking for this opportunity. On the other hand I was burning with jealous that how he is enjoying with my beautiful sister in front of me, but I know I have to keep patience as all these things were in our plan to seduce her for me.

He took her by holding her hands and took her too dance floor where some soft music was going on. He holds her from her waist and she hold him from his shoulders and were dancing, Sonia was looking at me as what I would be thinking so after a minute or two she removes her hands from him and puts his hands down and start dancing separately but closely. Now they were dancing and Sonu was saying her something listening which she smiled with shyness and lower her beautiful black eyes. I was seeing her breasts they were bouncing from that long single piece shoulder cut dress. From her low bottom neck her cleavage was visible and me and Sonu both were looking that.

Then he turns Sonia facing her back towards me and continue dancing (so as she could not see what I’m seeing) he kissed her cheeks. She was frightened and stopped dancing and comes back to seat. She was bit upset as she had feared I have seen that. She was looking at me with fear full eyes, I pretend her that I haven’t seen anything and asked her hey why you have left dancing, you was dancing superbly plzz continue and Sonu also come there and ask her to come, let’s celebrate, I interrupt him and said lets have one more drink, which Sonia denied, but after seeing anger in my eyes and in Sonu eyes she agrees over it. This time I ordered her cocktail with 60ml of vodka in it, and more tomato juice. The drink came and we all took it, this time she liked it cozz of more tomato drink. Sonu said I have one more beautiful gift for you which you will get just before dinner.

She was very much excited as what would be the next gift for her and even me as it was not in our plan. He was holding her hand while drinking which she was not feeling comfortable, for that Sonu said hey look here you are not my sister and neither sandy’s sister we all are like friends here so be chill and ask sandy if he mind I hold your hand, he ask me: sandy do u mind that, I said no man why I will mind we all are types of friends so nothing to mind and we all are broadminded, this cocktail and dance has make influence on her as she was losing her control on her thought and smiled over my answer and looked very lovingly at Sonu.

He was rubbing her hand and said Sonia you are really looking very hot in this dress. She smiles at him and was looking at her cocktail, till yet she was not fully comfortable in front of me like this with Sonu (but I was enjoying it). I said akka look be chill, okay it’s a party and enjoy it, I’m not minding anything okay, with this Sonu ask her to dance with him, she looked at me as if she was asking, I said please go ahead, this time she was dancing more freely and was holding him and he too was holding her, he this time comes close to her and kissed at him, she looked at him but since alcohol was more strong at this time over her mind, she ignore it, now some fast track was playing and they both were dancing really like beautiful couples and it was looking that she has forget my presence, while dancing he hugged her tightly which she too responded him very well.

After dancing and hugging they comes to seat after 20 minutes and both looking exhausted so I ordered drinks again and this time Sonia took it in 1 sip and looked at me and said What are you looking at bro (that time I was looking at her cleavage) I said nothing just seeing u in this roof. She laughed and said my sandy you are so sweet and innocent. Now Sonu brings the big gift covered in beautiful silver paper from the poly bag and gifted to her and said before opening this you have to complete my words which we have in the morning. She understand that what he was saying but said by smiling what words you are talking about for this he said sandy close your ears and said to her kiss on lips.

For this she said hey what you are saying I can’t do it and looked at me with slanting eyes as saying him to shut up sandy is listening. For this he said it my promise that he is not going to say anything for it. She was not getting ready for this, so finally he said to me in loud voice that sandy I’m gifting her this gift and in return your sister is going to kiss on my hands, will you mind it? I looked at him as why I will mind, I said we all are of equal ages and kissing sister or brother on birthday ceremony is not that harmful, now she was looking bit normal as he said about the hands instead of lips.

He very politely bring out beautiful packed box with silver color paper, she smilingly took the box and thanked him by holding his arm and said thank you dear, and but kept the box a side and bringing his hands up, Sonu then interrupted her that before giving me return gift you have to see the gift right now. She was very much excited and looking now quite comfortable as still she was holding his arm and was putting her hand on his arm as she is resting on them, now she got active and tear off the paper from that box and start opening the box, as she was opening the box Sonu put his hand on her shoulder crossing her neck and she looked at Sonu with smile and continue opening the box.

We both brother and sister was astonished to see the box, it was really very beautiful long single piece cloth of light green color with laces on it. Sonu asked her to open it and ordered for repetitions of drinks. Sonia was very much thrilled to see this dress as it was really looking some costly one, she was really loving that dress and me too, now the drinks came and we all finish it in two minutes but Sonia was very fast as she was very much excited and in love with Sonu. It was looking that Sonia has forget my presence the way she was looking at him. Then I said akka dress is really very beautiful and will make u sweeter.

Then Sonu said hey you have to try it right now, and show me weather my choice is good or not. Sonia seems that she doesn’t like the idea, and didn’t reply for the same. Then Sonu said man please go and change this dress, for that now I believe she somehow was coming in senses or what said I’m not going to change this dress but I will first wear dress in front of you both tomorrow. With these words Sonu looks disappointed and got in some anger as he too was drunk and I know what is the state of his mind after drink it was very clear in my mind of the yesterday incidence. He got angry and said its okay try it any time when you like but from now never expect anything from us. Even I was worried to see his attitude this time,

She after thinking some time accept that, and asked me to accompany her to the changing room, I know that she was not feeling herself proper in senses so she is taking me there, start moving towards the lobby as we moved out of the lobby she looked at me and said: Bro i m really enjoying my 22nd birthday party the most, it is really full of surprises and she got silent. I asked her what happen why you stooped in between akka, what you was saying, even we are enjoying this party and I never expected that you are going to be so open with us, it’s really very wonderful, she blushed immediately and said but bro you have to promise me one thing that whatever we are doing today you are not going to say it to anyone, even to my friends, he hold my hands and looked for my answer.

I said akka forget about this tension nothing is going to come out of our mouth. Just enjoy the party. He continue I hope you are not minding about being frank with u all (she specially means Sonu). I said absolutely not, I know my limits and know Sonu limits as he is not going to cross his limits to heart you. Hearing that she was smiling and thinking that u idiot brother you don’t know that what the limits of Sonu are.

Now she went to the changing room and asked me to wait, in 5 minutes she came out without changing her dress and said I can’t wear this dress, it is not suitable for this purpose and it is deep from back, kind of backless. I said just do what so ever you feel right but think of the Sonu’s sentiments too, she said it is quite……………….
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 20-07-2020, 07:26 AM