Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 6

I did that and he tries to put it inside but since the things were dry, that idiot then brings whisky and put it on my ass and then rub it with ice, I was about to shout, then he put his tool on the target and I too adjust my position according to that so to make insertion comfortable. (Oh what I was thinking in my heart was what I am doing I was planning to fuck my sister but I’m getting fucked by my brother. Hahaha and was laughing). He then convert all my laugh into shout when he jerk his tool in my ass, oh my god it was paining but feeling good too. Then I open my legs somewhat to make insertion less painful, he was in no mood to leave today, he in one shot put his tool inside mine and even with that pain my voice was struck in the neck, and now it was pleasuring and he was taking it out and in, i requested him to do it slowly as I was taking rest on car bonnet. After pushing in and out for around 15 minutes he took it out. And now I was feeling pain but it was joy too. Then I asked him to suck mine and I will help him in his masturbation, he bends down and took my tool in his mouth and start sucking it and I was shaking his tool, he was giving me now real pleasure and I was so much thrilled that I come inside his mouth, he immediately remove my dick and was about to abuse me , I start jerking his dick to give him pleasure and asked him to suck it, he is so great means he bring out his tongue out and start cleaning my tool and suck all that and then he said he is too coming so suck it and I have no options he too did for me but I really never liked that.

I put it in my mouth and stop my breadth and suck him faster and he ejaculate it in my mouth and was out of breadth I remove his dick and start taking breadth and that time his semen was in my mouth and I took them him in one breadth without tasting them then we wore clothes and start moving for home. By this time it was 1 am.it means next day has started.

Today is the birthday of my sexy and hot sister and it was decided that we are going to have a dinner at pub and have the dance there. As we reach home at around 2 am we went to sleep and don’t know when 9 am of the morning comes in. but by this time my cousin has left for office. I came out running to look for my sister to wish her, but she was not at home when I enquired mom told me she has gone to temple as on this beautiful day and Sonu was going to office so he took her and left her to temple on the way to office, I got it that Sonu will get today his return gift before celebrating her birthday. She came in after ½ hour and was looking stunning in the white suit. I was wondering she is looking so gorgeous that it is impossible to leave her without fucking her. And I was thinking what Sonu would have done to her on the way to temple as till yesterday he was only able to smooch her and didn’t touch her assets and he was looking monster since that.

I was very much keen to know what would have happen but before that I have to do more important work, I went to akka’s room and wished her for her birthday and kissed her on her forehead which we were doing for last many years. But this time my kiss was a wet one and not to a sister but to a beautiful girl. After wishing her I took bath and masturbated once more and went to institute and from there I called to Sonu to ask what happen today between them, he told me that while they had nothing much as he kissed her and pressed her breast for the first time and smooch most important tell me that he had tell her the program and had challenge her that today he is going to smooch Sonia in front of me, as it could be opening for me to her after the call I went to market for a gift to beautiful girl, I selected one beautiful top and jeans for her and went to home and gifted her.

She was really happy to see the gift and hugged me and thanked me for the same. Then I tell her today program which was already been told to her by Sonu but she expres he feeling like that it was surprise to her. Then in the evening Sonu calls us and said that he cannot come to the home so we have to pick him from his office, Sonia was bit upset. She went to the room and getting herself ready for the party of her life. I too went to the room and took out my original diesel jeans and Giovanni shirt and called Sonia to come fast, she said coming and with her voice very exotic fragrance comes in from her room as she was coming out. Oh My God she was looking angel, a beautiful doll, she was wearing her favorite white color middy with green color nighty over it, and her face was having very different glow from others days.

Today as we were going to big hotel so I took my father’s Honda city which is rarely used as being the new one. She followed me to the car and as we reach to the parking I complemented her that she is looking stunning, she shyly smiled and took her seat next to me and we moved towards our decided point to pick up Sonu. In the mid-way she unlocks her seat belt and unzip her jacket and bring it out of her body. oh god I was just going to collided with a wall after seeing that scene as her dress was really very low neck and her cleavage were shining like moon.

Her beautiful firm pair of breast was looking as if they are waiting to come out of the dress the dress was really very fitted on her and she was looking just sex doll/ I asked her why she wear it when she have to remove it, she says she can’t wear such dress in front of mummy so she wears jacket. As we reach there Sonu was standing on the road side with a beautiful bouquet of some rare and exotic flowers and one big polybag, he came to Sonia and forwarded her the bunch of flowers and said a beautiful flower to the prettiest lady of the world, she was taken surprise by these words as I was sitting along with them and she is not so open with any of us when we are altogether.

She shyly thanked him and said don’t joke; I was seeing that he was rubbing her hand while giving her flowers but she was trying to ignore it. He took the back seat of the car and we start moving towards the mouryas’s through the, after entering the hotel, the chafer comes towards the Sonia and opens the door for her, he was greeting her like that as she was a princess, and he took the keys of the car and we went inside, then we decide to have some drinks in pub, but Sonia denied it as she was with brother and she doesn’t drink, but Sonu persuaded her to accompany us she agreed, but said she will not drink and only take 1 cocktail for the company purpose only.

She said me not to tell what we are doing here to parent even in the joke, I know that I can’t coz somewhere it is going to be good for me too. We took the remote left side seat, the crowd there was really looking very posh kind of. Many boys and girls from high society were sitting there and enjoying drinks, some were holding each other through shoulder and few were kissing there partner, in the heart I though It is the right place we have bring our sister here. We ordered there two large one of black label and a cocktail for Sonia, and tell her that she will be served only juices and very less alchol.

As the drinks comes, Sonu first gave the cocktail to soina and then we both took it and hold our glasses and cheers for my sister birthday and Sonu said a 3 cheers for sweetest, prettiest and hottest sister of ours and we all laughed and took the sip. Sonia after taking first sip feels some sourness in drink coz of alcohol. She agrees over it and continues to drink. After this drink we ordered the same for us but other cocktail for her, after she took two cocktail she was looking under the influence of alcohol mixed in it but was under control. Now Sonu stands up and brings out a small packet from his trouser pocket. Give it to Sonia and said happy birthday to my darling sister and kissed on her hand. Sonia was under the influence of alcohol but still she was able to distinguish between the person to person and situation. She looked at Sonu with anger as sandy (Raju) is sitting with them and he could doubt on them, and she immediately looked at me, I immediately put myself in that posture that I’m busy in my drinks and snacks there.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 20-07-2020, 07:09 AM