Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bhumi Chachi(mature, rural,armpit fetish, big tits, long foreplay)
I love sex between papa and chachi.i thought it would be a great chance to recreate the story as sex between bhumi chachi and papa.its one of my favourite story.the credit goes to original writer. 
I am xx years old boy and have just completed my xth exams. Now I have a long 2 months vacation ahead of me and nothing to do. So Papa was planning to go out with Famlily to some hill station.So we decided to go to Kashmir and do some trekking there.then we would take a road trip from 
to Jammu. We also agreed as it would be really interesting to travel through himalchal as at this time of the year it the landscapes would be really beautiful. 
But one day dad received a call from our village and said 
As you know we have some farmland in buner district in Rajasthan,” “Yes dad I know that, what about that?” 
I asked patiently as I was hoping that he would not tell me to go there with him as it would be really boring as our land was in some distant village 
“So we have not collected the rent for quite a few years” 
He said looking at me 
“Its not as if we need the rent but just to keep the ownership with us I think we should collect it” 
He said 
“And if we don’t then they would think that they are the owners of the land” 
He said and then looked at me as if waiting for me to say something “Yes dad you are right” 
I said 
Now I was sure that he is not going to Rajasthan, all alone. 
“So I know we can adjust our plans so that we can visit there and collect it” 
He said. Although his tone was not too harsh but I knew that it did not meant that I can take his request for granted. I mean although it sounded like a request but I knew very well that it was a command. So I decided that instead of arguing and then going to Rajasthan it is better that I agree 
“Um sure dad that would be nice” I said half heartedly. 
“That’s like a good boy” 
My dad said patting my shoulder. 
“So I think if we leave 4 days earlier then our planned day then we will be able to adjust small visit” He said with a smiling face. 
“Why 5 days dad?” 
I asked 
“uuuuuum it would take us 1 day to reach there and I think we should have a stay of 3 days there in case they have to make some arrangements there.” 
“Ok dad and I think it will take 1 day to reach Punjab” 
“Yes and don’t worry about anything as they are really good people and they will take good care of us” “Dad but will they recognize me?” 
I asked as I had not met them ever. 
“they will recognize you” 
So that so cool. I mean I am wasting my holidays and going to a far of bloody village to collect some minute amount of money there’s no guaranty that they will recognize me.Any way that what had to be done and that’s what I will have to do. 
I guess I knew this and now as per the plan we had to leave for the village tomorrow night. The bus will leave at 9 o clock and we will reach buner 1 in noon and then we will have to travel by some 
local means like rickshaw for 3 more hours and then we will finally reach the destination. Then I had to spend the night and 2 more nights there. 
I was told that there was no electricity there and the village was very small so I was advised by my dad to take all the necessary things with me. 
So I packed my bags. I took all the necessary cloths, my brush, some books to pass the time, which I think I had to do lot as I had to spend three days in a village where there was no electricity 
So finally the departure time came As we were in Gujarat so the journey was not going to be half a country away but because of bad roads it would take a lot of time to reach there. 
So I sat in the bus and soon fell asleep. I did not have a very sound sleep as at regular intervals the horn or some bad patch of road would wake me up. I became fully awake at 6 in the morning when the warm sun rays lightened my face. I came to my senses and saw the surrounding area’s suddenly the wide city roads had been replaced by a narrow road which could hardly accommodate two vehicles at a time. And the surrounding people had also been changed. Big bungalows had now disappeared and small mud covered houses and the attire of the people had also changed. But still we were not that deep into villages so some effect of modern world can be seen. So soon I again dozed off as I had nothing else to do. I told the dad to wake me up when my stop would come. 
As the bus was air conditioned I did not feel the heat outside. But soon as we were out of it and just by looking at the outside sunny scene I was beginning to feel lousy as I had to spend nearly 4 days in this heat. 
the dad woke me up when our stop came. we got out from the bus. My legs needed stretching as I had sat in the bus for nearly more then 16 hours. So as soon as I got off the warm air hit my face. It was not as hot as I had expected. As it was still February so it was not killing heat. And our Gujarat was also not a very cool state. Even I was used of high temperatures. 
So we asked some men for directions and they were happy to help us. I think they could make out that we were from city and I think in this part of country people were still curious for the people of the city. And I could 
make out from their cloths that they also had not adapted modernization as they were wearing traditional dhoti and kurta. The old people had sticks in their hands and I could not make out a single car but there were lots of bikes and mini vans like vehicles which are open at the back and can be used to transport goods as well as humans. 
I was wondering that I had to still go deeper into the district and what would be the scene there as this town was considered a big town and the conditions here were not too good. At least I was having the I-POD with me. I had still not switched it on as I was planning to use the batteries once I reach the house of champak uncle. Yes that was the name of the person who had rented our land. According to my dad he was of something around 45-46 years of age. And he had a family which comprised of his wife and his 2 children. 
That was the only information I had about them. So we hired a half van - half rickshaw like vehicle and gave him the address of the village we wanted to go. 
“To bahiya kitni der lagegi?”I asked him impatiently as it was 2 o clock in the noon and the heat wave was on. “chinta no karo saab, 2-3 ghanta me pauch jayeng ge” 
He replied in his rajasthani accent. Earlier dad had offered him to give some extra money so that he would not take any other passengers. And travel was particularly cheap in this part of country as it was quite clear that people were not too prosperous. So for a journey of about 80 KM I had to pay only 200 RS. 
The trip started and as we went deeper and deeper the surrounding also changed. I could see 
vast stretch of barren land. Just after 20 minutes I fell in deep sleep because of all the fatigue. 
I didn’t know when the 3 hours passed but suddenly I was woken up by dad. I rubbed my eyes and as I opened I saw the driver smiling at me. As soon as I came to my senses I suddenly remembered about my luggage . dad got out and checked bags which were loaded at the of the vehicle. 
dad was relieved to find that both bags were there. 
The driver sensed it and said 
“daro na saab, ye Mumbai nahi he” 
he said with a smiling face. dad felt embarrassed and my face turned red. he didn’t know what to say as he had openly suspected his honesty. 
“nahi ye...bat..................... nahi he” 
he managed to say. 
But the one thing I did not fail to notice was that he thought we were from Mumbai. I mean I did not know why is it that every good-looking modern person has to be from Mumbai. Weren’t there other cities that had caught up with Mumbai today? But Dad was in no mood to argue in this issue. Now it was almost 5 in the evening and 
the heat had some what decreased. As DAD paid the driver I observed the surrounding. We were 
supposed to land in a village named ratrapali. And as I read the name of the village on a gate were at the right place. I was glad the there was electricity in the village and it did not looked as bad. 
As we proceeded I saw a flour mill and a couple of shops where we could at least get the essentials. we went in the shop and got a few chocolates for the kids. dad did not wanted to appear like bloody money recovery agents who would come and just take the cash. he wanted to appear friendly with the given fact that we were to stay at their place for almost 4 days. 
So once we got out of the shop dad decided to ask for the directions. I saw an elderly man sitting near a pan shop “nameste kaka” 
dad said joining my hands. I was sure that these people were orthodox people and such a gesture would earn me a few points. 
“nameste beta, bahar gaun se ayo ho?” 
he asked. It was easy for me to understand their rajasthani accent as it was very similar to our Gujarati language. 
“ji kaka, mare champak bahi na gher jano he” 
dad said 
he suddenly changed his expressions. It seemed as if he had heard some name of a ghost. “kyo kam che tane” 
he asked 
“ji mari jamin istimal kare che, paisa lena hai” dad said. 
“ohh chinta mat karo nahi milega” 
He said. I didn’t really understand what he meant. “koi bat nahi kaka” 
dad said as he didn’t want to have a long conversation with him. We were already stressed a lot. “idhir se seedho ja aur jab gaun kahatm hoga to kisiko pauch lena” 
we found the address pretty odd as according to his address the house was supposed to be outside the village. I don’t know why any body wanted to live away from society. Any way I did not spend much of my mind there and began to walk. As we walked I saw many women sitting out of their houses doing some or the other work. Either they were preparing vegetables for the dinner or they were busy with some other work. Most of the women had their dupatta covering their face. And I also particularly liked their traditional dresses. They had a corset like thing covering their fronts but their fronts had been covered almost till their necks. And the most amazing thing that I like about it was that very little material was there to cover their backs. A large part of 
their back was left open and also the colors were also very vibrant. From what I saw they mostly wore bright colors such as red, blue, yellow etc etc. 
So I actually liked to see women in these type of dresses and as a result our walk through the village was a very pleasant one. I think I do not need to say that rajasthani women are very fair. In spite the fact that sun shone to this state through the year but still I think its their natural color. And yes some of the women I saw were very beautiful, although I could not clearly see their faces but still I could make out that they were very 
beautiful and some of the mature ladies, I just loved them. I was getting lots of stares from both the sexes as we were the odd one out amongst them. But I did not have the courage to stare them openly as I was afraid of the consequences. I did not want to get beaten by their husbands. So we walked about 20 minutes. It was a pretty 
large village and I wondered why my hosts had to live so far. 
So I think we reached the end of the village and I could see no house so dad went near a young boy and asked him “Champak bhai ka ghar kaha he?” 
I did not see any odd expression on his face and wondered why that elderly person had said so. “who pahadi dekh rahe ho?”he said pointing to a small hill some few hundred meters ahead of us “Ha” 
dad replied. I wondered if the house was situated on the hill. A pretty odd place to live. But just as my imagination were flying high he replied 
“ us pahadi ke peche he unka ghar” he replied. 
Shit man that meant that I will to climb that little hill and I think I have had enough of fatigue. 
“agar aap chahe to me apko unke ghar tak le ja sakta hu” 
I was relieved. Atleast we had some one to accompany me on this small walk. i laughed at the irony of the events, I was supposed to do trekking in cool and beautiful mountains of mighty Himalayas and here I was climbing a hill in this hot and barren hill. 
“lo me apka saman utha leta hu” 
He said. I felt very good of him as he had offered to help me with my luggage. But 
I just gave him my smaller bag and he took the lead. We were following him.we went up the hill and then 
came down. We walked some more distance and then a small tent like structure came into view. It was a small hut like structure built of straws and mud. It also had a few rooms built of plastic and cloth. So it was a semi 
tent and a semi mud house.there were a couple of camels tied to a tree and a few goats were also present. “ji who hai champak kaka ka ghar” he said pointing his little finger to the house I had already observed. “Thank you” 
dad said to him and gave him some chocolates he had bought from the shop. He was very happy and ran cheerfully back to the village. 
Now I was happy to arrive at our destination. I walked cheerfully towards the house as now I was going to get some rest. As we were nearing the house I couldn’t ignore the fact that the house was not in a very good 
condition. There was no paint on the walls and the canvas which was used to build the remaining part was als torn at more then one places. As we went near I could see some sapling coming out from a patch of land just a little away from the house. I wondered if that piece of land was ours or not. 
So we neared the house and dad called of champak uncles name “champak bhai.................. champak bhai......................................... ” 
dad called out twice. After some time one aunty came out hurriedly covering her face with her dupatta as she came near the door. 
“aap kaun?” she asked 
“ji me Gujarat se aaya hu,saitsh bhai hun aur yeh hai mera beta” 
dad said to her. Even though her face was covered but still I could make out her face line. She had a really beautiful face. She had dark black eyes, with thin eyebrows sitting just above her eyes. I don’t think she would have worked on her eyebrows so I guess they had to be naturally so beautiful. She also had high cheek bones which were quite prominent. But as I was admiring her eyes I couldn’t miss to notice that she had dark circles around her eyes. I guess the only reason for it was that she was not getting enough sleep or she might have been stressed. She had nice natural lips. Yes and there was also a small tattoo on her chin. Getting a tattoo was quite natural in this part of state. And she did not had any symbol made on her chin but just below the region where her lower lips ended she had 
three black dots in the shape of inverted triangle. And the black color of the I would not say boast that they were pink but they were of light brown color and yes the most amazing thing of her face or should I say about her body was that her color. She was not white but I can surely say that she was quite fair. And the tattoo on her chin was giving a perfect contrast to her fair color. I wondered in just a split second how much detail I was able to gather. 
I think I was not a stranger to her as they had known my dad and more over they were using our land for their living. “champak nahi he... aap ander aiye” 
She said. 
Thank god at last I had a home to enter and take rest. we went inside the house. 
It was quite obvious that she was the wife of champak kaka but still there was no formal introduction so I was wondering 
“me bhumi hu............. champak ki aurat” 
she said 
“ji nameste” 
I said bowing my head a little to show some respect. As soon as I had seen her my mind had started analyzing her. I think she must have been around age of 32-34. She did not have a very slim figure but she was also not very fat either. Her figure must have been around 36 32 38. I am not too sure about it as I am did not know much about it. But it was my wild guess just by looking at her proportions. And she was quite a voluptuous woman. I did not wanted to imagine too far but she was surely a sexy lady. And all the ornaments which she was wearing were add a charm to her personality. 
“pauchne me miskil hui?” 
she asked straight dad. I had assumed that ladies here would not talk to any outsider but her franknes was pleasant. 
“nahi bhumi ji.... ”toh rishte mein aap meri bahu hui aur mein aapka jeth dad said 
It was already 7 in the evening and was starting to get dark. As we entered the house I saw that it was not in a very good condition. From what I could see it consisted of two rooms which had pucca walls. It means that the walls were some what firm and made up of a mixture of straws and mud. And on the peripherals were three 
more rooms made of canvas like materials and had plastic sheets as roof. We were made to sit in the first room which had a few candle stands and an old fashioned cot which had cloth stripes netted in between where we had sat. 
“aap thak gaye hoge, pani leke ati hu” 
She said and started to go to the the kitchen where a few earthen pots were there. As soon as she started to go to kitchen dad was astonished to see her back. I mean it was as if it was completely backless. It only had a few strings running across her back to hold that top of hers. I had often seen photos of such costumes but I had never really seen one of them. It was one of their dresses. But mostly women covered it with their dupatta but here brajbhumi chachi or I would like to shorten her name bhumi chachi had not covered it with her dupatta. Her lovely fair silky smooth skin was on show to dad. I mean dad was just too shocked to even think of something else. dad just wished at that moment that he could touch her back and roam his hand all over her back. And he could also make out a few folds of flesh on the sides of her waist. And she was wearing a full length skirt. It was also red in color and was of full size. But still he could make out the shape of her nice juicy ass 
cheeks from it. They were moving in a nice rhythm as she walked. And she had nice full length light brown colored hair which reached to her lower back. 
Soon she disappeared in the kitchen and I could hear a few sounds of utensils clinging to each other. And then again she appeared with a glass of water in her hand. She came near me and handed me the glass then to dad. As she extended her hand I noticed the bangles she was wearing. She also had some doted tattoo on her forearms. 
Her hands were nice and smooth. But I could see that her palm area was not so smooth. May be because of 
the work she does that might have made her palm rough. I wondered how the hand of these rural ladies were so smooth. I mean in cities women go for waxing and many more techniques to remove the hair but may be it was natures gift to them for working so hard under the sun. 
She gave me the glass and sat beside me but a little far “kahne ka time ho gaya hai, kahan kha lijiye bad me bat karenge” she said. 
“champak kab ayega?” dad asked out of curiosity. 
She did not said anything but walked away to other room and called for her kids. 
They came running as soon as she called. They had two kids one boy of age 8 years and another girl of age around 5 years. I had expected a large army of kids. I don’t know why but I had the impression that usually rural families had large number of kids. 
They came near me and sat beside me. “kaise ho?” 
dad asked them both “acha hu” 
the boy replied 
“kya nam he tumhara?” 
dad asked him “goti” 
he replied. I found his name quite funny but then guessed that it was his pet name. “aur tumhara kya nam he” 
dad asked looking at the little girl sitting far away from me as if they afraid of us. “uska nam munni he” 
goti again replied. 
dad took out the chocolates from my bag which we had brought for them and handed goti all the chocolates. I was just going to say that give some of them to munni but before that he went inside and gave all the chocolates 
to his mother. 
Nice boy I thought. 
Soon the mother came out with a few plates in her hand. She placed three plated there. And then she brought rest of the food as well. 
The menu was quite simple, we had bajra’s roti, some pulses and an onion. “beat tum yaha aa jao aur app yahan baithiye” 
she said showing dad place near the bigger thali. “Goti aur munni tum yaha ek sath beth jao” 
She said. Soon we sat there and quitly started having our dinner. If I had been at home I would 
have never had this type of food. But the hunger forced me to eat whatever was served in the plate. I quickly finished my dinner so did dad and like a greedy kid even asked for two more rotis. 
Once we finished my dinner bhumi chachi brought us milk in a glass. I did not had the habit of having milk after dinner but now I was hungry for it also. I drank all the milk and returned the empty glass to chachi. 
Now again as she walked towards kitchen dad saw her lovely back. This time dad got a mild erection. dad quickly adjusted his jeans so that she would not see it incase she came back. She came back to pick up the utensils and said to me 
“aap bahar aaram karie me yaha saf safai karti hu” 
She said. I took the kids along with me and started having a chat with them. I learnt that they were not going to school as there was no school in the village. Goti used to help his mother with the work while munni was too small for any help. dad asked them about their dad 
“woh to bahut door chale gaye hai” 
Little goti replied. I did not know what that meant. Was champak kaka out of station?. 
It was amazing how cool it was here outside. Light wind was blowing and the sun was just about to set. Chachi tried to switch on the lights but it did not happen. Then she went back and I could hear some rustling of wires. Then suddenly the light bulb glowed and the room was filled with bright yellow light. Although there was electricity but still there was no fan in the house. I could not find the reason but it was clear from their 
condition that they could not have afforded a fan. 
I was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly munni replied “aaj mummi bhukhi soa gi” 
dad asked 
“kyu munni?” 
“aap ne sari roti kha li na is lia” 
“munni aisa nahi kehte, tauji aur bhaiya mehman hai” goti said to munni and looked at us helplessly. I knew that munni had said the truth. 
I was shocked. I mean we had eaten like a selfish person and not thought about rest of the house. But I had not expected them to be in such a bad condition. I was feeling terribly bad about this. I did not know what to do or what to say. Here I was sitting with my stomach overloaded. But there was no way I could help her at this point of time. As I was quite sure that all the shops were closed. 
Bhumi chachi came where we were sitting and told the kids to go to sleep “tum betho me abhi ati hu” 
she said. She went inside and arranged two mattresses in the kitchen for the kids on the floor and two cots for dad and me in adjacent room. The two kids slept and she sat there while they were asleep. 
Then she closed the thin wooden door of the kitchen and came to where we were sitting. “khana kaisa tha?” 
she asked me “accha tha chachi” 
I replied. I could not look in her eyes due the guilt that had built up. 
“aap ne khaya” 
I asked “ha” 
she replied. 
I knew from her voice that she was lying. But what could I do. 
She was sitting right in front of us and dad could not help but notice her beauty. 
She had a nice silver anklet around both her ankles and she had silver rings on both of her toes. 
Chachi said”jao beta so jao tumhare liye khatiya bicha diya hai” 
I went inside tired but the over tiredness can’t let you sleep but my eyes were closed listening to their conversation “satish bhai saab kaise hai app,app ke bare mein sirf suna hai?” 
she asked “acche hun” 
dad replied 
“chapak nahi nazar aa raje” 
dad asked 
“dekhie ab saab sach batne ja rahi hu” she said and looked away from me 
“kya sach?” 
dad asked getting more and more curious as the mystery seemed to intensify “ do saal pehle champak gaon walo se paisa leke bhag gaye the” 
she said . her voice ha started to tremble a bit. 
“unho ne gaon walo se juth bol ke paise udhar lea the aur phir jab paise lauta na sake to hume yaha marne ke lia chod ke bhag gaye.” 
She said with almost tears in her eyes. 
“goan walo ne unka ka gussa mere aur mere baccho pe nikala. Muje bhari panchayat me peta aur goan ke bahar fek diya” 
I was shell shocked to hear this as I thought champak kaka was a good man. More over I felt pity for this woman 
“is liye hum yaha goan ke bahar rehte hai aur koi hamare sath rishta bhi nahi rakta. Me jaise tesi kar ke apne baccho ka pet bhar rahi hu” 
she said. Now she had stopped crying and was showing some strength. “Aao ander a jaie, rat bahut ho chuki he” 
she said. Dad went inside with trembling legs as he had no clue what to do in such a situation. 
dad came in and sat on the cot. She also came in and closed the door behind. Once the door was closed she came and sat very near to me 
“mere pass aapko den eke liye adhe paise he” she said now in a soft voice 
“is zamin ki hame bahut zarurat he, agar mere pas pure paise hote to me khud bhejva deti lekin......” 
she did not complete the sentence. And she did not have to complete it. dad knew what her condition was. Since past to years she had been working hard just to make enough money to feed her family. And that greedy 
champak had left them without even thinking once what would happen to his family. now dad respected this woman for her courage, she was not only able to make the ends meet some how but she had also suffered a lot of social stigma. Now no body in the whole village was ready to talk to her leave alone helping her financially. 
“me aapke adhe paise kuch bhi karke lota dungi” she said. 
“bus ab yeh akhri zariyah he jisse me apne baccho ka pet bhar sakti hu” 
she said and again she started crying. dad was just think what to say. She saw towards dad and then I think she noticed that dad was not convinced. 
“me kuch bhi karne ko taiyaar hu” She said. 
dad did not understand the exact meaning of the thing that she had just said. 
But dad was in this emotional shock that she had just given me. She had suffered so much. She even did not have the money to eat properly but still she had managed enough money to pay dad half rent. dad had no expressions on my face and was just looking at her like a dumb idiot. 
But suddenly she looks up at dad and somehow stops crying and with trembling hands, she takes her hands back and starts fumbling with the strings of her top. I did not know what she was doing. But just as I was seeing what she was doing she untied the first string and that made the top part of her dress near the neck loose and fall down. I was watching all this with my half closed eyes, lost my sleep. 
I did not knew what to say as this was going totally out of my capacity to understand so many things at that time. 
But some how dad fumbled to ask her 
“bhumi......yehhhhhhhhhh....... apppppppppp” 
[+] 1 user Likes bapu0006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bhumi Chachi(mature, rural,armpit fetish, big tits, long foreplay) - by bapu0006 - 20-07-2020, 12:08 AM