Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 4

She was looking very normal as nothing has happen there, then she sat on the sofa where adjacent to ours and next to me. Then as planned I got up and said I’m coming as going to freshen up, I came out of the room and stand behind the door to listen what is going to happen next, for first 30 seconds there was the atmosphere of silence and fear as what is going to happen next, as both of them were now don’t know what would happen next, Sonu sitting on his place with low voice says sorry to Sonia and she looked at him and then put her eyes back on ground.

He again says this time he was holding his hand and said please dear, don’t be angry over me. I told you what I think of you and my feelings believe me I’m true and cent percent. There she said ok, but don’t try to do that what u did today. He said ok and got up and took my seat and rested himself to the seat next to her, and said look Sonia I am really sorry but I don’t know I’m in love with you and I know it is wrong but I’m helpless, and was looking at her eyes she said we will talk tomorrow man, raju can come anytime, please stop all this.

He said ok with holding her left hand and said I want to kiss you, she removed her hand with a big jerk and said please shut up, but this time she was looking normal and her voice was slightly polite as compared to earlier. Now I entered the room and things were looking very normal as Sonia was feeling. Then I intervene them and said akka it’s your birthday on Saturday (it was after 3 days) so let’s go for an outing. This time only youngster you me and Sonu. Akka was looking bit uncomfortable with the name of Sonu but said ok, it is fixed. After snacks Sonu and I left for market and from there he went to his house as was planned.

At night after dinner we both my sister Sonia and me goes for a walk cum ice cream, where on the way my sister asked me, Raju does Sonu has girlfriend, I got it why she was asking this, I said my improving his image that no he doesn’t has but 3 years back he had a gf who have ditched him…I made some story like that to make my sister’s heart melt for Sonu. She was just listing me and was bit smiling at heart but her smile was visible on her red juicy lips, which Sonu has tasted she didn’t ask me too much and we came back to home.

Next day was as usual till eve for all of us but I know Sonia was bit uncomfortable but since morning she was looking very appealing from her dress was looking as pleasure was coved with beautiful clothes. Her round and firm breast was looking very beautiful in her white t- shirt and her jeans were hiding her round hips which was looking, no words for that in noon. I start preparing myself for my institute and leaving my sister on the hands of my brother. I don’t know what was going to happen today but I was optimist, so left for office as I tell to my sister but I straightway went to my cousin office where we have to decide what to do next.

Sonu was too looking very scared as what would happen next, so we decided that he is going to ask her again but today he is going to comes to home at 6 instead of 5 so that she waits for u and I am going back to home to see her reaction as what will happen when she face Sonu in front of me. But we had different plan. I went back to home and reached there at 4 pm and rang the bell. Sonia came running out the door as she was waiting for someone. And to her surprise it was not her cousin brother who has kissed her lips but it was her real brother who was looking to kiss her bottom lips, she said to me how come I’m so early at home and what happen to your class, and many questions in one breath.

And this time she has also changed her dress this time she was wearing green color sleeveless t-shirt and low bottom jeans. Her milky arms were killing me and I don’t know how I was controlling It was telling that she is not happy to see me here, but it was good news that she was waiting for Sonu and does not want anyone to be between them. I answered her that today classes are cancelled and like that and start watching TV in living room, she too came and sit along with me and joined the TV. But from heart it was looking that she wants me to say that please Raju go from the home. And we were chatting and watching TV. Till 4.50 pm now her heart beats were beating as loud as I was hearing them. I asked her for a cup of tea and she goes in and was praying that Sonu doesn’t come to home today.

As I was there so she came in with tea and she was silent as she was thinking something else in mind. Now the time was 5.15 and by this time her eyes was on watch, ears on door bell and telephone bell. Suddenly phone bell rang and she ran to pick up phone but to her bad luck it was someone else phone. She was now thinking that why did Sonu hasn’t called her yet and also he hasn’t comes to home as his time from last few weeks was 5 pm. She was worried this time as why he hasn’t come. Then after making courage she ask me does Sonu is going to come here today. I was happy that she was thinking if him, I tell her that I don’t know why don’t u call him and ask him.

She said why I should ask him, I’m not so excited if he comes he is actually a burden on us as we people can’t talk openly in his presence, (basically she was trying to hide her eagerness and excitement of Sonu). Then I said okay I’m calling him and asking him, then I called him and asked, Sonu akka is asking are u going to come today or not as she has to prepare dinner, so she will prepare according to that. I know that he will come but I called him to see her excitement. After putting phone down I tell her that he is not sure but will tell us around 7.30 as he is busy. She looked bit down hearing this but act as normal.

Now was 5.45, and according to plan I said akka I’m going to friends place and will be back by 6.30, and left the place and she was in kitchen that time. At 6 pm doorbell rang and as she was sure this time that Sonu is not going to come before 8 so she came very normally and open it. And she was astonished to see Sonu in front of herself, she immediately ask him hey u was saying that u r not sure to come today, how come u come so early Raju has gone just now.

Sonu said: Sonia I’m busy today but only came for you and by saying this he presented her a red rose and said a beautiful flower to prettiest women of town.

Now Sonia was not sure to accept the flower from that person who is proposing her and kissed her last noon. But she has no choice and silently took flower and said get in. this time she didn’t make mistake and she herself lock the main door. There Sonu jokingly said her So made sure that you locked the door and smiled at her like devil, she starred at him and start moving to her room and was looking very nervous.

He immediately said Sonia what is your answer, and Sonia without hearing this goes to her room, Sonu also followed her and came and sit beside her on the bed, there she said Sonu please stop all this stupidity what you are thinking is not possible as you are my cousin brother it is not easy for me, he said just look at my eyes and said u can’t, she said Sonu plzz he holds her hand and said but I deeply love u and cant lives without you, he made several such words to melt her and he was getting success but not accepting it. Then he asked where Raju is. She said he has gone to his friend place and will be coming back in half hour, he said it means we have just half an hour, she asked what? and was looking with strange eyes at him.

He slowly put his hands on her hands and said Sonia I don’t know what u think of me but it is getting impossible for me to live without thinking about u, she was silent and sitting still as she doesn’t know what is happening. He then ask her if she doesn’t reply he is not going to comes to her place ever and neither on her b’dy
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. - by hornydude2k - 19-07-2020, 08:29 PM