Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 3

So from the next day his main aim was to be friendly with my real sister Sonia, it was decided that he is going to come early in the evening around 5 pm when she is alone at home and tries to friendly with her (which was not very easy), so he start doing that and slowly they both start chatting very frequently and my sister was getting quite comfortable with him as earlier she tries not to sit on a same room when they are alone, now when Sonu comes to our place at the time when Sonia was alone at home they start sharing topics of movies , songs and like that. Now our first step was accomplished to be friendly with Sonia, now his second mission was to flirt with Sonia in small amount and my aim was to convince Sonia that Sonu is good man, from the next time when he comes to place he started complimenting Sonia sometime bout her hair, sometime about her dress and sometime about her beauty looking at her mood. Till now they were so much open that he can tell her that either this dress is looking nice on her or not. And slowly he too starts talking to her over phone also which was very big achievement and she starts liking to chat with him. Now he was flirting with him at very regular interval.

Now the time came to take some big steps as this things has already taken 2 months, one day they were taking over phone and both were telling each other’s good things and bad thing, there in between Sonu jokingly said to Sonia that” Sonia you are very beautiful, integillent, I think im in love with you” suddenly the enviorment in the phone talks which was lookin friendly and funner a minute back turns in to pin drop silent. She stop taking for a minute as was given a shock, then she said you have gone mad man. But his voice was now looking bit in anger, so to control the situation he said yaar I was kidding; don’t mind it ok and things got normal in 5 minutes.

But this propose which was in casual manner has made some impact on Sonia’s heart or mind as now she was getting more casual with Sonu and start asking me about Sonu what kind of guy he is and like all. And I know what I have to do there I only praise him in front of Sonia.

Now Sonu start kidding more frequent with Sonia about the propose as he keep saying her that I have start loving you over phone she gets angry every time but never stops taking to him. So it was a hint to us that we were on right track. Then it was decided to propose her seriously, so next day he call at home phone as usual and Sonia picks up the phone, as she says hello, voice came from phone’ SONIA I LOVE , I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU’ Sonia was very well astonished with that as she was taking it all in a joking way.

She got angry and said never to call her again and never thing like this for her and she puts down the phone. After 5 minutes he calls her again and in half ring she picksup phone and said tell, now the ball was on Sonu’s side he has to handle the situation he said look Sonia don’t be upset with it. But I’m in love with you and it is getting impossible for me to live without you. There Sonia after listning this put down the phone & went to her room. He calls her many times but she didn’t pick up the phone so it was decided that Sonu is not going to come to our place this evening till things get normal.

Since last few weeks Sonu used to call at home around 3 pm earlier mom used to pick up he phone earlier but slowly Sonia start picking up the phone as she get it that 3 pm call would be of Sonu.

Next day Sonu call as usual at home, she immediately ran towards the phone and picks up there Sonu said if she felt bad then he is sorry and will not call her again, there she said that Sonu you are nice man but we cant have this relation, as you are my cousin like that, it was big success for him, now he start telling her that nothing is in cousin relationship like that, there she says that please don’t talk to me on phone as mom can also picks up phone from parallel line. And said finally that I don’t want to think over this relationship at all.

But now the things were clear that she is very much ready but can’t not accept it. So we decide that today Sonu has to propose her at home itself just before 15 mins before my coming to home as my institute timing I comes to home at 6 pm and mom at 7.30 pm.

In the evening Sonu came to my house exactly at 5.15 pm and it was looking that she was waiting for son as she was wearing very beautiful dress, a pink color long middy of very nice fabrics, which was totally revealing her figure.she was really looking like an innocent angel a beautiful damm sexy girl his mouth was wide open to see her in that dress.

As he enters the living room Sonia gives her water and moves to her room and Sonu was watching TV. Now the time was 5.35 he calls Sonia, she came in Sonu tries to make eyes contact with Sonia but she kooks at him for once and change her position of eyes and he said can he have tea earlier she daily makes a coffe or tea for both of them and chat but today she did not respond to him. She went to the kitchen and start preparing tea. Now she came in with a single cup of tea, he asked why she doesn’t want to have tea she said she is not feeling well so, but Sonu compels her and finally she readies and Sonu runs towards kitchen to bring empty cup and divide the tea prepared by Sonia.

Now both were sipping tea and Sonu was looking at Sonia’s eyes and she was trying to biverther eyes but every time their both eyes met, Sonia put down her eyes with shyness and some confusion as she doesn’t know what to do. Sonu comes near to my sweet elder sister (who was now on the way to being get fucked by her own brothers) and says that Sonia I m really sorry what I said you please, now the time was 5.50 and it was just 10 mins left as I was coming at 6 pm. There Sonia said Sonu I can’t think like this for you. There Sonu said I don’t know Sonia why I feel like this for you but I love you from my heart and by saying he was holding her hand, by his reaction Sonia remove her hands from his grip and went to kitchen to keep cups in the kitchen and as she goes in Sonu also followas her to the kitchen and in kitchen he push Sonia towards the wall facing her back towards wall.

Now Sonu hold her from her shoulders and said I deeply love you and he kissed her on her lips. She was very much shocked, this was the first time that Sonia is tasted by any man and that oo her own cousin brother and she tries to get out of her grip and as she get released and she start abusing him like Dog, donkey etc.., and said that u know that main door was open and if anybody would have seen like this in what position we would be then, there it was felt that she like his action as she was not angry more on kissing her but she was more angry as the door was open. As Sonia comes out of kitchen I makes an entry in the home, she was very much shocked to see me there as she thought that I have seen them. But I didn’t saw anything so I act as normal. Now till now we were successful in our plan as we have decided as he has proposed her today just before my arrival and kissed her that was not in the plan very just and now she cannot fight with her as I comes to house so all have to act vary normal.

Now as we all were sitting and chatting Sonu was looking at Sonia and from somewhere Sonia too was looking at him but till then we don’t know weather she was looking at her with anger or something, but she was acting very normal and was joking as usual as nothing has happen, after chatting Sonia went to kitchen to bring some snacks and Sonu says let I also comes with you, as today I will help you in ur cooking. I too followed them, in the kitchen Sonia very silently said please go back, raju can come in anytime, he said ok just said me that u love me or not, she said no and never and please move out or I shout, I was standing outside kitchen and hearing everything, only Sonu knowas that im listning Sonia doesn’t knowas anything.

He hold the hands of Sonia and asked her answer me otherwise I will not move out from the kitchen, these Sonia says if you do anything I will tell to the parents like that. She was now looking in anger but more in confusion and in fear of being caught by me. Then Sonu said Sonia im going now but want to hear your answer tommorw when I will come tomorrow. By saying this he start moving out the kitchen and by thattime I too ran towards living room as I don’t know what has happen. Sonu gaves me thumsup there that she is going on right track. As he was acting of going out of the house Sonia call him and said Sonu plz go after snacks. He sats and said ok and Sonu hints me that when Sonia comes here I should move out of the room for 5 minutes. I got his print and start chatting about the tv and other topics and then Sonia came in with the snacks along with tea.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. - by hornydude2k - 19-07-2020, 06:00 PM