Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
This is my story which I m posting in parts, hope you all like it..

Hi everyone. Amit here, once again, with my another story, which happened in 2015.

This is the story, which happened between me and my girlfriend. I and my girlfriend were dating for 3 years, and this happened a few months before her marriage with another man.

We were in a relationship from the starting day, as our relationship started with a kiss, wherein a dare, she kissed me on my lips and we were naked in each other's arms in less than 3 months from then. She was very bold, loving, daring, bit chubby (right amount of meat in the right places, like Vidya balan) her figure was 40 38 40, Big boobs and big buttock. As we like in the middle of the city, we were not getting any place to make out and be cozy, either we have to book a room in a hotel, which would cost our whole day or make out were ever we used to get time or place.

We generally would make out in my car, which was kept away from my home, in the parking lot (underground floor) of a commercial complex (generally unused and nonworking cars were kept), where nobody would come... In the meantime, our make-out sessions turned intense and we were involved in not only making out, but we would be naked, in the car.

It was our routine when we met in the parking, we would go to our car, start making out, and I remove her dress, and she would unzip me, and give me a blow job (which would last for minutes together), and end up with my cumshot.

As days passed, we tried different things, where I used to remove her pant and make her sit without pant in the car, and used to go for a small ride and come back in some 10 mins, and re-enjoy our session. As she was a bit plump, and I being tall, it was not that easy to hug each other fully in the car, and also, there was a fear that someone might come any time. To avoid this we used to open the bonnet of the car and go out and make out.

My car was parked in such a way that, there was only one entry point, three cars in a row and walls from three sides, so if we open the bonnet, nobody could see what is happening behind bonnet, and the other two cars were non-operational and would generally be covered. Hence, I being tall and behind bonnet would see anything, or anyone coming, and nobody could see what's happening. I made her naked, half naked at times, and she would love to suck my cock, and I would release.

To make things spicier, I started giving her some dares, and initially, she was not interested, but seeing me so keen and interesting, she started showing interest and following my requests. She started with removing the buttons of her shirt and walking in the parking, she hesitated a bit, but as nobody came, she caught her shirt and flashed her boobs, many times. She was also enjoying this, and after some time, she stood at a wall, with her shirt open and her pant, along with her panty down to her knees. She stood there for a few minutes like that, then we made out more intensely.

In a few days, she had become bolder, and roam nude in the parking area (for few minutes though), like a park. She would undress in the car, and come out nude, where she would go to other cars, and I seeing her would rub my dick, and she would suck my cock, outside the car, being in such naked position.

One day, when she was naked, I dared her to take one round of the whole parking lot, which she never did before, and she readily accepted. All non-working cars were parked in one straight line covered up, and dust gathered on the covers of the car as well, as they were never removed. Our car is parked just beside the entrance wall and I could see anyone while coming or going, and nobody would see me, as they would drive straight inside the parking. there was only one way which was used both for entry and exit. There were 2 other cars besides my car, and both were covered. The third car was near the wall and there was a straight line of cars, parallel to the wall. My girl now naked, went to the wall, and went down naked to complete the dare. There were some 12-13 cars in a straight line. She had to pass them to reach the other end wall of the parking.
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 02-03-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM