Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 14

After having my lunch, they made me sit in between and Vijay starts fondling my pussy and Vicky was squeezing my boobs. I asked them to give me rest till tomorrow morning and Vicky said, “it’s not possible dear, we will not leave you till tomorrow evening and then you can take rest.” Then he asked me to sit near to his legs in the floor and I too sat at the floor and then he starts rubbing my thighs with his foot. Then Vicky’s legs went inside the nighty and reached my pussy and starts rubbing my pussy with his toes. I was in bit of pain due to the continuous usage of my pussy from yesterday. His toes entered my pussy and he started fucking my pussy with his toes. In the meantime, Vijay is using his feet to roam around my neck and my boobs. The toes in my pussy is having a to and fro action and this makes me horny again and starts moaning. Vijay came in front of me and tore my nighty and made me nude again, but Vicky didn’t take his toes out of my pussy and he is fucking my pussy with his toes. Vijay started slapping my boobs and at the same time, Vicky is fucking my pussy vigorously with his toes and made me cum on his toes. I don’t know how many time I cummed today, and cummed on his toes and he took out the wet toes and came to my face. He rubbed his feet over my face and spreads all the cum in my face. Then again he pushed his toes in my pussy and collected the cum from my pussy and pushed in inside my mouth and made me lick the cum and clean his toes with my tongue.

Vijay was pinching and slapping my boobs, Vicky caught my hair and made me kneel and starts inserting his dick in my mouth and at the same time Vijay came back of myself and spreads my ass cheeks and starts fucking my asshole. I was ass fucked by Vijay and at the same time I am giving blow job to Vicky. Vijay cummed in my ass soon and Vicky is gaging me in my mouth and fucking me mercilessly. Even he cummed in my mouth and made me drink it fully. Then they asked me get refreshed and I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath and came out of the bathroom and saw no dress in the room, so I asked Vijay for a dress to change and Vicky shouted from the hall and said, “bitches like you should be nude always.” Then they asked me to cook the dinner and I too went to cook the food. I saw bread and egg in the fridge and prepared bread omelet for all. They both started to eat in the dining table and I was made kneel before them and they throw the leftover in the floor and I was made to lick it from the floor. While eating by licking it from the floor, they were slapping my ass cheeks hard. After eating they went to the respective rooms and slept. Before that they gave a loose tops and shirt along with panty. I too wore them and slept in the sofa in hall.

After sometime I felt someone is touching me and I saw that it was the watchman, I saw him when am entering the farm house yesterday. He was rubbing my stomach and his hands came near the button of the shirt and removed the 1st button of the shirt and was peeking my boobs from the top. Then with some courage he started pressing my boobs with his hands and I didn’t open my eyes and this gave him more courage and started to unbutton shirt fully. Once he is done, he kept pressing my boobs and at the same time he is looking at my face. Then he came near my boobs and starts sucking each boobs alternatively. I was becoming horny and I caught his head and this gave him green signal and he starts sucking both my boobs roughly. While sucking my boobs, his hand went under the skirt and caught my pussy over the panty and found out am wet, seeing this he caught the waistband of my skirt and removed it along with the panty and he made me nude. Now I am nude in front of a watchman, but without feeling any guilty, am getting horny and pussy starts leaking more. Due to the curiosity I caught his dick over the pants and came to know that it must be bigger. He immediately opened his pants and gets nude and shows his 9-inch dick. I was getting hornier upon seeing his dick and I caught his dick and starts shaking it. Now we both are nude in the hall.

He made me sit in the sofa and opened my legs and started licking my pussy. His tongue enters my pussy and found the clit and sucks the clit for nearly 15 minutes and I squirted my cum on his face and he didn’t like it and slapped my pussy hard and with each slap I squirt more. Then he came near my face and inserted his dick in my mouth in one go and it went to my throat and at first I couldn’t hold it in my mouth and later I got used to its size and starts licking and sucking it and while sucking it I starts massaging his balls and also I was rubbing his asshole. Then he removed his dick from my mouth and came near me and kissed my lips and then again he starts licking my nipples and said sorry for slapping me and I too said that I love men being rough during sex. He too agreed with me and said he will be giving me rough sex. He called me madam and I said to him that not to call me madam while having sex and immediately his tone changed and he called me bitch, slut etc… he caught my hair and spit on my face and I opened my mouth and he spits globe of saliva in my mouth and I drank it all. This again made me hornier. In no time he again started getting hard and also he starts slapping my ass and boobs, also he starts twisting my nipples. He inserted his dick in my pussy in a single push and makes me shout in pain, but the pain becomes pleasure in sometime and he fucked me for half an hour and cummed in my pussy and he said thank you and dressed and left the house immediately. I went to the toilet, get refreshed by washing my face and pussy and came out dressed and saw the time and it shows 2am in the morning. Then I came to the sofa again and slept.

Day 5

Morning I woke up by 7am and Vijay was sitting near my head and said, Vicky left since his father met an accident and get ready we are also leaving now to the hotel. I went to the toilet get refreshed and came out and asked Vijay for clothes, for which he said, this is enough for us to reach there. From there he took me to a restaurant and we had breakfast there and during that time, he is rubbing my legs and thighs with his legs and I didn’t say anything. Once we reach the car, he starts kissing me and I too responded his kiss and while driving, he kept his hands on my naked thighs and starts rubbing it and his hands came to my pussy over the panty and was rubbing it. We reached the hotel by 10 am, then we went to shopping and bought some things and We had lunch in the food court and then by 3pm we came to our room and had sex once and then I got ready and boarded the bus by 6pm.

I thought of not to contact Vijay after that. Then after 2 weeks I came to know that Vijay is going abroad for work. Here after I had decided to be only with my husband. But I don’t know how its going to change.

The END
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 13-07-2020, 10:57 PM