Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
She said "It was good and very good, only thing that I was loosing my control and I do not want to".
I told her that every thing is normal and she should not worry about it. I told her that if she felt good about every thing till now there are no issues. I made her sit beside me and wanted her to relax. I asked her if she would like to have a glass of water, for which she said yes. I went to the study table and brought the bottle of water and asked her to drink. 

I allowed a cool few minutes to pass by and asked did she feel erotic, She said if what she felt was erotic, Yes and she felt very good.
OK Rekha, I also felt being in heaven. Now that we have come to this extent, Let us do one thing more before we sleep. Let us see each other fully naked without touching each other. With this I did not even wait for her and removed my shorts right away with my dick on hop.

I stepped near her and asked her to close her eyes and lift her arms, I lifted her nightie and pulled it all over her shoulders and head. Now she was with her bra and pantie. I turned her slowly and unhooked the bra from behind, dropped it on the bed and reached out to her panties with my fingers and slid it down the floor. She was closing her eyes all this time. 

I stepped around 2 feet away and asked her to open her eyes. she obeyed me.
We both were stark naked now seeing each other. The scene was too good and I felt this is the greatest moment in my life, My cousing sister standing completely nude in front of me and I too. It was a dream come true after all the video recording, the naughty little things that happened while she was sleeping, the pics viewing and story reading. 

I asked her how she felt and she said good.
I told her, that I am happy that she is losing her inhibition slowly. I asked her to hold my hand and slowly grabbed her near me. Very near now that our bodies were close and touched each other. Her breast was touching mine and my dick was grazing her bush. I asked her to close her eyes again and held her gently tight and reached for her lips with my lips. Started to kiss her slowly and gently. 

she held my torso with her arms around, I felt she is comfortable with that and proceeded towards kissing her with our bodies intact together. My palm was now cupping her bums and kneading them gently and carefully. It appeared that she was enjoy enjoying this and I felt that she is kissing me instead of me doing it. 

This went on and on. I did not want to stop it. she opened her eyes and looked into my eyes. I could see that sexy eyes spitting all the love for me.
Now I had the pride feeling of having my cousin sister under total control.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 7 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:29 AM