Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
As my fingers were slowly feeling her golden triangle over her panties I could feel that she is wet, not just wet but too wet. I could see her breathing heavy. I felt this is the right moment and slid my fingers into the pantie. It was wet slimy and I felt the fluid flowing still. I slowly started rubbing her there with my fingers.
She gave a look at my face signing me to stop. I asked her "How do you feel now?"
She said "The feeling is good, but I am scared".
Me, " Don't worry Rekha, It will do no harm and I will not do anything that will hurt u, continue your reading and Enjoy the moment".

With this I took her Palm and placed it on my manhood and signaled her to grip it. Without any hesitation she promptly held mine and I was in heaven. I thought I am winning over her slowly. With this I had my left palm cruising thru her bra now feeling her breast with skin to skin touching. I saw her face now and she closed her eyes and lifted her head up. Her face was turning red. I could see her ears becoming read and her nose giving signs of heavy breathing. She is now off the story on the system and completely entangled with my advanced movements. 

I did not want to waste much time, I started caressing her Left breast slowly with my full palm over her breasts as I have read that girls like that most to start with wht left breast and that too with full palm. As my left palm was doing it all the right things over the breast my right fingers were doing the little rubbing over the slimy busy pussie of my cousin sister. It was heaven this day. 

I advanced my movements by slowly reaching her labial lips and sliding it with gentle rubs. I could see her eyes now tightly closed and lifting her lefthand towards her head. I was doing this for a while and slowly started to insert my finger into her pussie. She gave a jerk and pushed herself away.
Suddenly I felt everything coming to a halt. I could understand this. but wanted to ask her what happened? I quickly wore my shorts.

I kept quiet for a moment and slowly asked her what happened? She gasped for a while and said, let us stop it here. I am feeling out of control now.
I respected her feelings here and did not want to push her more for now. I said her "OK Rekha relax now, But how did you feel about the whole thing?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:29 AM