Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
She blushed with surprise, smiled at me and bent her head down and facing the bed now asked me, “Tell me honestly now, what happened in you, when you kissed my fingers?” Do you also get same feelings in your body like me?”

I said “It is obvious and natural to get the same feeling as you had, to be honest I feel much more than what you told that you had in you”. I do not know how to express it to you. You are too shy and I am scared that you will be angry on me.

With this she kept silent for a long time and slowly told me “Nothing like that, I am feeling very strange about everything. I am curious but scared and ashamed to ask you anything like that. My friends back home used to talk about something like this but I always avoid such talks and keep away from them”.

I told her “It’s quite normal to feel that way and I am surprised that you had missed such things in your school life? Has not anybody approached you and proposed you till date? Have your friends not shared any of their experience about their experiences with their boyfriends?”

She told me “Yes I had at least 10+ boys who had proposed me and I have not pursued any of them. Basically I was scared. Trichy was a small town and news spreads faster. I did not have guts to even smile at boys. Some of my friends had boyfriends and had told me about few experiences of theirs. I used to avoid them, because it is the same scare again”.

I asked her “did any of your friends ever told you about the word erotic, horny etc?”

She said “Yes, I do not know what exactly they are! But I know that it has to do be something wrong and I should not be curious about it”.

I asked “ Tell me honestly were you really not curious?”
She said “Inside my mind, yes I was, but would not want to express it out. I thought it was not like being a good character girl”.

I told her now “Hey Rekha, you exactly have the same feeling that any girl has at her age and you are normal. It’s just that you did not get a trust worthy friend that you can share such things. As I told you earlier, It is everybody’s birth right to think sexually. If you trust me I will be your good friend and we can discuss freely. Even I do not have a girl-friend, and need an outlet to talk freely”.

She said “Dinu, what are you talking how can I be your girlfriend?”.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 08-07-2020, 08:23 PM