Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Fuck...fuck...so...fuck...unhhhhh ...yes...unh...unh." He grunted between noises and partial words as she watched his cum shoot across his chest. Each of her strokes milked another tendril out until his pressure was released enough to just dribble down her hand. Lizzie's eyes glittered with excitement.

"Stay there a second." Lizzie pulled her hand free and went to the bathroom to wet a towel. She returned to Jeff handing it to him. He took it wiping his chest and stomach with the dry part of the towel and following it with the wet part and then adjusting his shorts over him.

"Thanks." Jeff handed the towel back to her and she walked over putting it in the hamper. Lizzie went to the bathroom taking her shorts with her. When she returned, Jeff was up and putting on his t-shirt again.

"Jeff, do you want to stay for a while?" Lizzie moved back to the bed laying down as she waited on his response.

"I'd love that. But if you want me to go it's not a big deal at all." Jeff turned to face her, another tear on his cheek.

"Come here." She reached out and Jeff walked over to the bed and lay down. He was on his back next to her as she lay there enjoying him being with her in the bed. Lizzie picked up the remote turning off the t.v.

"Lizzie, I.." Jeff rolled towards her lifting up to put his hand on her face. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, please, please don't hate me." He choked up as tears rolled down his face.

"It's okay, I forgive you. Shhh, it's okay, I love you Jeff." She pulled his face to her chest and cradled him until he stilled, wiping a few tears from her own face.

They fell asleep in each other's arms from there, peaceful together for the first time in what seemed like an eternity.

"Hey, Jeff my alarm's going off, I have to get up and get ready for court." She roused Jeff from his sleep enough to roll out from under him and get ready for the morning's adventure in Court.

It was going to be quite the adventure.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-03-2019, 05:01 PM